Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Baggies fans next to away end ...lowest of the low 23:50 - Apr 4 with 5233 viewsLblock

I've been up and down the country and way in Europe watching football for over 35 years

I've been to some raw places where it's come on top and where it's been a bit Stone Age

I've traded insults, abuse and sometimes clumps with opposition fans

I've seen docklands and a whole lot of danger

But never, ever in all my years have I witnessed what I had to today.
The open and disgusting abuse they gave one of our disabled fans today purely for being disabled was a fcukin disgrace and sickened me beyond my stomach
Many will know Richard one of our loyalist and most committed fans and the couple of lads who go with him. I can only apologise to Richard for labelling him disabled because I'm sure he doesn't see himself that way and neither should he as his support puts many of us to shame
I won't go into detail as it'll rankle me even more but suffice to say it was beyond the pale and Rotten... Here I am after a fantastic away game and I'm posting about this...tells its own story

I've heard all that about "we've all got our own scum" and yeah we have but I'm confident if a QPR fan had done that today he'd of been pulled up and sorted out by others around him
Christ I came close to being nicked today but it'd of been worth it to teach those scum Kuntz something today
Lower than the Chelscum and Millwall you sick Baggie slags

1-4 even more satisfying

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Baggies fans next to away end ...lowest of the low on 00:12 - Apr 5 with 5109 viewsPunteR

He was a facebook friend until, i came off facebook. He's always at the games and i've briefly said hello a couple of times. Sad to hear he got some pelters today.
I'm sure the 4-1 win made Richards day.
He who laughs last ,laughs longest....

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Baggies fans next to away end ...lowest of the low on 00:16 - Apr 5 with 5091 viewsrrrspricey

Didn't hear anything today but agree that someone would've had a word if the same happened at LR
Baggies fans next to away end ...lowest of the low on 00:16 - Apr 5 with 5088 viewsRangersw12

They have always been gobby twts and I put it down to a massive inferiority complex that all Midlands clubs seem to have
Baggies fans next to away end ...lowest of the low on 00:39 - Apr 5 with 5008 viewseccles

makes you wonder sometimes what's wrong with people. We all love our clubs but what makes some "fans" check their humanity in at the turnstiles.
No excuses. Shouldn't be tolerated.
It's only football. Sure it's important to us but it's inconsequential when compared to some peoples struggles with real life.
Yes every club has its share of idiots, but really glad that my club seems to have fewer than most other clubs.
I hope Richard and his mates remember the game rather than the abuse and there day wasn't completely spoiled by these morons.
Baggies fans next to away end ...lowest of the low on 00:51 - Apr 5 with 4957 viewsPommyhoop

VVankers !! I hate cowardly scumbag bullies like these.
Did they stay till the end or did they take part in the''fire drill'
Loved that chant btw.Loud on the telly too.

[Post edited 5 Apr 2015 1:57]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Baggies fans next to away end ...lowest of the low on 07:16 - Apr 5 with 4688 viewsDWQPR

I have known Richard and his family since he was a baby, Richard is well into his 40's now if he lent mind me saying. Hs family were regular customers in my Dad's shop in Thorpebank Road, his Mum worked for us for a while and his Dad, Ted was a local postman. A fine family and none of them grumbled about Richard's disability. Richard always came into the shop smiling and was always a pleasure to see, and his big love was and still remains QPR. I go to all the away games and whenever I see Richard and hs cousin and carer Lee I always stop and ave a chat. When Dad died early last year, we bumped into him after the first home game after Dad's passing, and saw my Mum who wanted to go and used Dad's season ticket, Richard had seen the obituary I had placed in the programme, saw Mum and came over and gave her a big hug. It was a genuine gesture and meant so much to Mum. That is Richard, a lovely person who doesnt let his disabillity upset him. A great guy, a great QPR supporter and a great human being. If these stories area true about the West Bro supporters then I really hope the worst happens to them.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Baggies fans next to away end ...lowest of the low on 08:02 - Apr 5 with 4588 viewsdenhamhoop2

Having seen and met Richard and Lee travelling up and down the country i sincerly hope it didnt affect him at all.He is one of the nicest happiest people you will ever meet .Hopefully the 4-1 is all he will remember from the day such a shame people think being different is a bad thing well it isnt we are all different in some way or another
Vive La difference
Baggies fans next to away end ...lowest of the low on 08:04 - Apr 5 with 4573 viewsstowmarketrange

That was probably the same scum who were singing John Terry's name 2 years ago when we played there.Absolute W*nkers the lot of them.
Didn't the stewards do anything about the abuse yesterday?Somebody should write to the disability office at WBA and embarrass these people to make sure they don't get away with it again.
Login to get fewer ads

Baggies fans next to away end ...lowest of the low on 08:21 - Apr 5 with 4515 viewsGloucs_R

Take a photo or video and put it on social media, people are soon recognised and embarrassed.

Some plumb at the Reading Bradford game thought it was funny to keep patting his head, soon identified on twitter.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Baggies fans next to away end ...lowest of the low on 08:59 - Apr 5 with 4398 viewsSuffolkHoop

I think I know the lad you mean and I'm appalled to read this. The whole thing will be on cctv though, all you need to do is report the incident to West Midlands police and write a letter to West Bromwich Albion with the incident number. They'll find them, and prosecute if the evidence is of sufficient quality.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2015 9:00]
Baggies fans next to away end ...lowest of the low on 09:25 - Apr 5 with 4284 viewsHayesender

I'm fecking fuming reading this.

Like many on here I've known Richard for years following our club all over the country.

Always have a man hug and a "You R's" whenever we meet.

Hope the scum who did this die a horrible and slow death

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Baggies fans next to away end ...lowest of the low on 09:44 - Apr 5 with 4214 viewsMark1

I've always thought that lot have some of the scumiest of fans.

Their stewards just stand there and do nothing - they,as well as the fans, should be reported to the club.
Baggies fans next to away end ...lowest of the low on 09:44 - Apr 5 with 4211 viewswrinklyhoop

Absolutely stunned to hear about this incident. How anyone can abuse a disabled person is beyond me, even given the passions that get aroused at a football match. I always enjoy seeing Richard at our away games - inspirational guy!
Baggies fans next to away end ...lowest of the low on 09:53 - Apr 5 with 4175 viewsMedwayR

Reading this thread it's pretty clear who's got the real disability in life, shameful behaviour.

Also, why do people feel the need to abuse other supporters, I've never felt the need to do it & can't understand why others do. Banter is fine & usually funny but outright abuse, particularly towards an individual, is just a bit odd in my opinion. I rarely join in the abuse of players either, unless they're in a chelsea shirt or clearly a wrong'un fully deserving of the stick they get.

Poll: Who’s better?

Baggies fans next to away end ...lowest of the low on 09:55 - Apr 5 with 4163 viewspaulparker

Absolute Trash , these people need putting down , also those Brom fans sitting near him should have given him a smack , if I heard someone abusing a lad in a wheelchair wherever at Rangers or in the street there is no way I could just sit there and let it happen
Don't know this Richard lad but I hope he can shrug it off
Maybe the club need to take this this further to the mainstream media

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Baggies fans next to away end ...lowest of the low on 10:35 - Apr 5 with 4017 viewsLblock

I was beered up and furious when I got in and posted that last night

Now I'm up, walked and sober but still fcukin furious

I can still picture the main fat cheeked scumbag who was the main abuser, his little mates just as bad and the c0cks around him who tolerated it just as bad in my book. Funny how they all spunked off the long way out just before the end. I hope they all die screaming

I thought Millwall sunk to new depths this season at Rotherham but that yesterday leaves a foul taste that will take a long, long time to fade. If any of Richards friends or family are reading this then I apologise for not being able to get at the scum, I apologise for raising this on a forum now thinking about it as you may wish to be private in such matters and I apologise on behalf of those sub human Baggie scum dogs

Anyway I hope it didn't take any shine off of what was a cracking away day and an oasis in a desert of decent away days this season

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Baggies fans next to away end ...lowest of the low on 10:40 - Apr 5 with 3993 viewsrobith

Was sat by the disabled fans the year we lost 1-0 when we stayed up and the home fans were throwing coins at the disabled fans. Reported it to a copper who couldn't have cared less. Scum
Baggies fans next to away end ...lowest of the low on 11:19 - Apr 5 with 3885 viewsJonDoeman

Baggies fans next to away end ...lowest of the low on 10:35 - Apr 5 by Lblock

I was beered up and furious when I got in and posted that last night

Now I'm up, walked and sober but still fcukin furious

I can still picture the main fat cheeked scumbag who was the main abuser, his little mates just as bad and the c0cks around him who tolerated it just as bad in my book. Funny how they all spunked off the long way out just before the end. I hope they all die screaming

I thought Millwall sunk to new depths this season at Rotherham but that yesterday leaves a foul taste that will take a long, long time to fade. If any of Richards friends or family are reading this then I apologise for not being able to get at the scum, I apologise for raising this on a forum now thinking about it as you may wish to be private in such matters and I apologise on behalf of those sub human Baggie scum dogs

Anyway I hope it didn't take any shine off of what was a cracking away day and an oasis in a desert of decent away days this season

Sorry to hear this L Block. Hope he wasn't too upset.

It Is What It Is !!

Baggies fans next to away end ...lowest of the low on 11:19 - Apr 5 with 3887 viewsenfieldargh

Have seen Richard but never spoken to him, but he always looks as though he is enjoyinig the day.

I'm sure verbal abuse is water off a ducks back to him though.

I have always detested West Bromwich Albion fans and find many of their chants pathetic and cringeworthy

The one in recent years that gets right up my nose(a big nose by the way) is....

Malumbo...he comes from AFRIKA hes better than Ka Ka

Sionara Malumbo and don't trip Baggie morons on the way out(early)

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Baggies fans next to away end ...lowest of the low on 12:46 - Apr 5 with 3700 viewsCamberleyR

Really sickened and saddened to hear this. Richard is a top bloke and probably Mr QPR. Hope the scum who did this develop a terminal illness and die a slow painful death, the cnts.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Baggies fans next to away end ...lowest of the low on 19:00 - Apr 5 with 3317 viewsthemodfather

didnt hear it..but police spent he whole game watching "in" on us and none looking out at wba end, as they were cocky, mouthy and gesturing...yet the cops spent all their game on us....
Baggies fans next to away end ...lowest of the low on 22:19 - Apr 5 with 3043 viewsthame_hoops

Is Richard the guy with the blue and white Mohawk?
Baggies fans next to away end ...lowest of the low on 22:27 - Apr 5 with 3028 viewsCamberleyR

No, Richard is the guy with cerebral palsy that you will most certainly have seen at LR if you sit in the Paddocks/SAR and at away games if you go away as he makes every match.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2015 22:34]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Baggies fans next to away end ...lowest of the low on 23:01 - Apr 5 with 2954 viewsthame_hoops

Oh right, very poor behaviour form a minority of baggies supporters, I always find them decent fans, hope the club investigate and bring those idiots to task
Baggies fans next to away end ...lowest of the low on 11:09 - Apr 6 with 2695 viewsTGRRRSSS

There are a loads of plebs just to the left of the away end who goad, it's basically they're lowest of the low scum who I remember offering me out when I went to the defeat a couple of years ago. Funnily enough nowhere to be seen afterwards.
However int the queue for train back to Brum was chatting to some WBA who seemed throughly decent.

Shocking and sad to hear of this.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024