Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MOTM 00:24 - Apr 5 with 4687 viewsFredManRave

Surprised there's been no discussion regarding a MOTM. I only watched the second half so couldn't comment personally. Maybe when the shock of winning away subsides there'll be mention of it.

Any starters...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

MOTM on 00:38 - Apr 5 with 3939 viewsPunteR

I'll start.

I didn't watch MOTD either. It's sh*t.

er..Sorry Fred y'mean man of the match?

Do you know what,i couldn't really see a stand out performer. Maybe Onuoha or Zamora.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

MOTM on 00:51 - Apr 5 with 3913 viewseccles

Think we're all still stunned about scoring 4 goals away from home to worry about who played better than who.
I'd give it to Oh Bobby just for that goal.
MOTM on 00:54 - Apr 5 with 3901 viewsPommyhoop

I'd give it to Ned for holding that defense together..
[Post edited 5 Apr 2015 0:59]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

MOTM on 01:17 - Apr 5 with 3862 viewsrrrspricey

Couldn't really put a finger on a mom today as no real stand out player for me.

Don't think we played particularly well, just one of those all too rare days where we took our chances and they didn't. Score could've easily been reversed on another day
MOTM on 01:20 - Apr 5 with 3858 viewsTacticalR

Off the top of my head I would say Phillips as he looked composed on the ball when a lot of other players were giving it away. From memory he also took the corner for the second goal, provided the pass to Zamora for the third goal, and made the (admittedly not brilliant) cross for the fourth goal.

Air hostess clique

MOTM on 01:27 - Apr 5 with 3842 viewswombat

MOTM on 01:20 - Apr 5 by TacticalR

Off the top of my head I would say Phillips as he looked composed on the ball when a lot of other players were giving it away. From memory he also took the corner for the second goal, provided the pass to Zamora for the third goal, and made the (admittedly not brilliant) cross for the fourth goal.

Barton by a country mile . Would love to see the stats on the amount of running he did today covered every blade of grass , second would be the chief played well and covered caulker a few times as well

Poll: which is your favouite foot

MOTM on 02:31 - Apr 5 with 3803 viewsitsbiga

Yeah Barton for me. He was vital.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

MOTM on 03:10 - Apr 5 with 3777 viewsBklynRanger

I'd give it to Barton too. He's the mouthiest kunt on god's earth but he put his head into anything above shin height today.
Login to get fewer ads

MOTM on 06:27 - Apr 5 with 3670 viewsOutintheOrne

I thought they all did well apart from the two full backs who looked a little shaky and for that reason I give it to Ned as he covered the whole back four at times. Barton ran his socks off.
MOTM on 08:05 - Apr 5 with 3555 viewsdenhamhoop2

Barton for me never stopped running tackling and niggling the job he is in the side to do.Thought Zamora and Chief both had good games .Still worry about our full backs but to be fair not always getting the best help from Phillips or Krancjar defensively
MOTM on 09:19 - Apr 5 with 3439 viewsRanger78

MOTM on 08:05 - Apr 5 by denhamhoop2

Barton for me never stopped running tackling and niggling the job he is in the side to do.Thought Zamora and Chief both had good games .Still worry about our full backs but to be fair not always getting the best help from Phillips or Krancjar defensively

I think there was a clear winner today. I thought Barton was easily our best player. Closely followed by Ned.

I also thought Phillips, Austin and Zamora did well. Austin and Zamora make real nuisances of themselves
[Post edited 5 Apr 2015 9:21]
MOTM on 09:27 - Apr 5 with 3420 viewsTHEBUSH

From what I saw, I thought Ned was MOTM, but I wouldn't argue that Barton was as well, perhaps a tie between the two
MOTM on 09:38 - Apr 5 with 3395 viewsLythamR

Barton

no Barton, no win its as simple as that,
MOTM on 10:27 - Apr 5 with 3328 viewsSpiritofGregory

It was a pleasure to watch Match of the Day.
MOTM on 10:33 - Apr 5 with 3310 viewsnightwish

Barton
MOTM on 10:37 - Apr 5 with 3298 viewsfrancisbowles

The resurrection happened a day early and Jesus scores as well. Barton for me. What a day!
MOTM on 10:42 - Apr 5 with 3289 viewsHooparoo

Barton. He is finally becoming a leader.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

MOTM on 11:17 - Apr 5 with 3245 viewswombat

MOTM on 10:42 - Apr 5 by Hooparoo

Barton. He is finally becoming a leader.

He's a tw@t no denying that and does have lapses which mean he's out but when he's playing like he was yesterday he's a hell of a player , if we was to stay up this season I'd resign him and maybe get someone like Morrison from west from to play alongside him for next year

Poll: which is your favouite foot

MOTM on 11:20 - Apr 5 with 3240 viewsJonDoeman

Best Onuoha has played for a while.

It Is What It Is !!

MOTM on 11:24 - Apr 5 with 3228 viewsozexile

I'm certainly no Barton fan but he was immense. He lifts those around him as well.
MOTM on 12:58 - Apr 5 with 3130 viewspomanjou

I can only restate my view on this lovely man. Didn't see the game or even hear on the steam but it seems he did the business.

Joey Barton, Saviour of QPR? 10:42 - Mar 15 with 1220 views pomanjou

I do not like this despicable specimen of humanoid.

A Hollywood pass master he is not.

Taking corners he should not.

Taking free kicks, he should not.

One thing he is good at is getting the team moving with energy and drive and frankly those two things were so badly missing against C Palace.

When he was Redcarded at Hull I never wanted to see him again in Hoops but whilst we pay him the sort of money a week that most spectators would aspire to earn in a year we should be pragmatic.

I hope he comes back into the team next weekend fully energised but with his brain engaged. I know that is asking a lot but risks now have to be taken as we are in the swamp up to our armpits and desperate measures are needed.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

MOTM on 13:08 - Apr 5 with 3117 viewsderbyhoop

Barton. What other player in our side would have run 80 metres in the 95th minute to seal the win? And how many times did he get injured in challenges?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

MOTM on 13:12 - Apr 5 with 3108 viewsandygg

Barton stood out for me, and deserved his goal.
MOTM on 19:12 - Apr 5 with 2953 viewsBrazilNutR

The Brazilian coverage gave MOM to Zamora, simply for the quality of the finish..

Barton certainly stood out for me and put in a real shift..

To be fair, on the whole I thought it was a poor performance compared to some others we have lost, just went our way in terms of goals... they could hava easily scored more than us... Zamoras finish was outragously good..but it was not even a half chance really, as with Vargas'.. seems like we got the rub of the green at last, and hopefully that continues.
MOTM on 19:48 - Apr 5 with 2907 viewsextratimeR

Barton, but tricky one, Ned was really up for it, think Phillips deserves a mention, I loved that run down the right (second half), all the way to the corner flag, and gets his corner.

One of his best games for the R,s
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024