Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Moore's out! 23:20 - May 3 with 2194 viewseasthertsr

If you think QPR'S management is bad have a look at the ECB! Appoint for a second term a coach who was an abject failure first time!
Wrong decisions
Pick Trott instead of Lyth, and then continue to do so
Pick Stokes and Jordan in the same team
Bat Buttler at eight when he should be six
Refuse to select Rashid on an obviously turning pitch
Moen Ali is not a top flight spinner, do not expect him to bowl a side out
I could add more but l am getting bored, Moore's is a joke of an international coach who must be sacked now otherwise the Aussies will win five nil with each match lasting two/three days!
Moore's out! on 23:34 - May 3 with 2160 viewsDWQPR

Totally agree, he is such a negative coach and him and Cook are perfect for each other. His attitude is to not to lose first rather than looking to win. Buttler batting at eight is about packing the team with batsmen, playing Moeen instead of Rashid is all about packing the batting and playing Trott instead of Lyth was all about keeping with the 'trusted' old guard. This team will be ripped apart by both NZ and the Aussies and in a way I hope that they will be to give English cricket a big wake up call from their arrogant stupor. Need to get Lyth in the batting line up immediately. An extra bowler, like Rashid and go for either Stokes, Woakes or Jordan but not two out of the three, and they must bat AFTER Buttler in the batting line up. And for Christ sake for the next two weeks get Broad in the nets and get some demon fast bowler from somewhere to pepper him with short stuff, because without his batting I reckon his place in the team is in question.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Moore's out! on 23:48 - May 3 with 2130 viewsozexile

Its a shambles isn't it.
Moore's out! on 00:43 - May 4 with 2070 viewsrrrspricey

Who gives a sh1t, it's fcukin cricket.
Moore's out! on 01:10 - May 4 with 2048 viewsHollowayRanger

yep means nowt to me now, once scummy sky took all cricket from normal tv I gave up on cricket

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Moore's out! on 07:13 - May 4 with 1990 viewsjohnhoop

This truly is shaping up to be the sporting year from hell!
We get relegated (again), with the very real prospect of dropping straight through the division below. Chelsh-t walk away with the League title. And now there's the imminent Ashes series which will probably prove totally unwatchable for an England supporter as the England team are repeatedly humiliated by the Aussies throughout the course of a whole summer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024