Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A weakened team 22:49 - May 14 with 2357 viewsoldmeadoniansR

What are the rules on this. Ramsey is saying that it will be a full strength team but surely he could equally say that there will be wholesale changes on the back of a 6-0 defeat. In that context it must be plausible to avoid a fine by saying the team weren't good enough (as blatantly evidenced) do we are making major changes.
Don't you think?
A weakened team on 23:02 - May 14 with 2325 viewsdaveB

We're playing the only players we have really. the only senior ones not involved are arseholes. The kids could be brought in but not all of them at once that would be crackers. I'd think about starting Furlong and Grego-Cox but not sure who else there is. I'm assuming Doughty is injured
A weakened team on 23:25 - May 14 with 2283 viewsLowerloftLad

A bigger blow for QPR is that jack Robinson is out injured for next season I was sure he would be slotting straight into the left back postion had been one of huddersfields best players

McCarthy
Furlong dunne ned hill
Phillips Barton Fer
Austin zamora cox

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

A weakened team on 23:28 - May 14 with 2272 viewsganjR

A weakened team on 23:02 - May 14 by daveB

We're playing the only players we have really. the only senior ones not involved are arseholes. The kids could be brought in but not all of them at once that would be crackers. I'd think about starting Furlong and Grego-Cox but not sure who else there is. I'm assuming Doughty is injured

Doughty is a strange one. Never felt he'd be good enough, but his (very) brief apperance(s) were met with positive reactions from supporters and a couple of senior players too, I believe.
Wasn't he POTY or near enough when out on loan at Stevenage?
Funny how he then dropped off the first team AND EDS radar soon after.
Out of interest.... Who do (those who have seen either play) you rate higher: Furlong or Harriman?
A weakened team on 23:32 - May 14 with 2267 viewsLowerloftLad

Furlong played well vs hull I thought, but throwing him for the arsenal game was a mistake but I would play him vs both newcastle and Leicester and pre pair for next season as he will need the experience

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

A weakened team on 23:36 - May 14 with 2255 viewsganjR

A weakened team on 23:32 - May 14 by LowerloftLad

Furlong played well vs hull I thought, but throwing him for the arsenal game was a mistake but I would play him vs both newcastle and Leicester and pre pair for next season as he will need the experience

If Isla is one of the bad eggs, then yeah, I agree.
I think you're 100% spot on about the Arsenal game, but I think we had no other options at the time.
A weakened team on 23:40 - May 14 with 2245 viewsHollowayRanger

sandro still waiting for his work permit??????

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

A weakened team on 23:44 - May 14 with 2238 viewsganjR

A weakened team on 23:25 - May 14 by LowerloftLad

A bigger blow for QPR is that jack Robinson is out injured for next season I was sure he would be slotting straight into the left back postion had been one of huddersfields best players

McCarthy
Furlong dunne ned hill
Phillips Barton Fer
Austin zamora cox

I'd like us to be a 4-3-3 team next year, if we get the right personnel in (which will be a miracle).... It's a crying shame and very typical that Robinson has for that injury.
I'd like us to get Stephen Hendrie (no snooker jokes please) on a seasons loan from West Ham, when he joins them from Hamilton. Would be very good competition for Yun and a free and good option for us.
A weakened team on 00:00 - May 15 with 2220 viewsDorse

Is it actually possible to weaken our team further? I mean, we'd hardly have to search for fcuking kryptonite as it is.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

A weakened team on 05:08 - May 15 with 2112 viewsFloridaR

A weakened team on 23:44 - May 14 by ganjR

I'd like us to be a 4-3-3 team next year, if we get the right personnel in (which will be a miracle).... It's a crying shame and very typical that Robinson has for that injury.
I'd like us to get Stephen Hendrie (no snooker jokes please) on a seasons loan from West Ham, when he joins them from Hamilton. Would be very good competition for Yun and a free and good option for us.

I hope Ramsey knows how to coach a 4-3-3.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

A weakened team on 07:51 - May 15 with 2032 viewseasthertsr

How can ANY team selected be weaker than last Sundays!
A weakened team on 09:09 - May 15 with 1982 viewsfrancisbowles

Phillips, Barton and Fer in midfield. Bloody hell are you trying to get some value out of Joey before he leaves, he's going to have to do some running as well as tackling for three!
A weakened team on 09:15 - May 15 with 1970 viewsthame_hoops

if you are allowed to pick any player from your squad of 24/25 whatever then it cant be a weakened team, surely. would be funny if we roll over against newc and leics and hull get relegated, hull fans would hate us even more
A weakened team on 09:49 - May 15 with 1937 viewsDiscodroids

a weakened team !!

fer, yun,dunne, dear clint(all apologies clint), Greyfriars, beau brummel, the dwarf, Henry,traore etc etc ..heres a side that could bench press that load of offal(not you clint) into canapes

..................................Duncan 'chase me' norvelle
.....Larry grayson....'Everard'......'Honky tonk'..........danny la rue.
.................................................liberace
..........charles hawtree......george roper.........Frankie abott
.......................'gloria' beaumont.......'lukewarm' from 'porridge'

even that lot would turn our shower of shit over. frankie abott would be the claudio gentille from italy '82 kicking beau brummell allover the gaff like a bin liner full of condoms and polystyrene.

our manager the ramfukker@tm carries as much gravitas as Russ myer at the cannes film festival.
[Post edited 15 May 2015 9:54]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

A weakened team on 10:09 - May 15 with 1902 viewsDorse

A weakened team on 09:49 - May 15 by Discodroids

a weakened team !!

fer, yun,dunne, dear clint(all apologies clint), Greyfriars, beau brummel, the dwarf, Henry,traore etc etc ..heres a side that could bench press that load of offal(not you clint) into canapes

..................................Duncan 'chase me' norvelle
.....Larry grayson....'Everard'......'Honky tonk'..........danny la rue.
.................................................liberace
..........charles hawtree......george roper.........Frankie abott
.......................'gloria' beaumont.......'lukewarm' from 'porridge'

even that lot would turn our shower of shit over. frankie abott would be the claudio gentille from italy '82 kicking beau brummell allover the gaff like a bin liner full of condoms and polystyrene.

our manager the ramfukker@tm carries as much gravitas as Russ myer at the cannes film festival.
[Post edited 15 May 2015 9:54]

Be fair. Valley Of The Ultra Vixens was a classic.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

A weakened team on 10:30 - May 15 with 1877 viewsfakekerby

A weakened team on 23:28 - May 14 by ganjR

Doughty is a strange one. Never felt he'd be good enough, but his (very) brief apperance(s) were met with positive reactions from supporters and a couple of senior players too, I believe.
Wasn't he POTY or near enough when out on loan at Stevenage?
Funny how he then dropped off the first team AND EDS radar soon after.
Out of interest.... Who do (those who have seen either play) you rate higher: Furlong or Harriman?

Harriman is a better player and has more experience (albeit not at the best level)

I'd be surprised to see Furlong starting next season and incredibly worried if he was!

I think Doughty (and possibly Sutherland) is the one from these seasons lot who will see regularly next season.
A weakened team on 10:31 - May 15 with 1876 viewsganjR

A weakened team on 05:08 - May 15 by FloridaR

I hope Ramsey knows how to coach a 4-3-3.

I think he can. He is a good coach, as a manager type, I doubt it.
IF we were to go 4-3-3 on Saturday, I'd pick:

Green
Furlong Onouha Hill Yun
Fer Henry Barton
Phillips Austin Hoilett

McCarthy, Isla, Caulker, Doughty, Krancjar, Zamora, Reece-Cox

If Onouha is still suspended, put Caulker there and Dunne on bench.
A weakened team on 10:33 - May 15 with 1869 viewsDiscodroids

hoping to see a lot of sutherland and petresso next season. which probably means will let them go to west ham re sign arron hughes and break the bank for kevin nolan.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

A weakened team on 10:37 - May 15 with 1863 viewsEastR

It’s time to back up the spin with a show of intent. The team for this weekend:

only players under contract beyond 30 June and/or in the plans for next season considered.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

A weakened team on 10:40 - May 15 with 1858 viewsganjR

A weakened team on 10:33 - May 15 by Discodroids

hoping to see a lot of sutherland and petresso next season. which probably means will let them go to west ham re sign arron hughes and break the bank for kevin nolan.

I hope Sutherland gets back to where he was pre-injury. I saw him v Huddersfield (admittedly one game where the whole team were out classed) and he looked poor.... In fact, only Comley looked decent from our lot.
What's happened with Petrasso btw? Not playing for EDS, not heard about him being on loan?
Also.... Ryan Manning?? Where be he? Every man with a smidgen of blarney and Guinness about them, raved about him being the future etc. has anyone ever seen him play?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024