Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Four Year Plan sequel-suggestions for the title 08:13 - May 16 with 6812 viewsjohnhoop

For me the blindingly obvious one is "The four year clusterf-ck" but I'll bet the brilliantly inventive creative minds on here can come up with some gems.
Four Year Plan sequel-suggestions for the title on 08:26 - May 16 with 5169 viewsWeaverQPR

Tony Fernandes 'I Did It My Way'

@WeavQPR

Four Year Plan sequel-suggestions for the title on 08:35 - May 16 with 5167 viewsozexile

SWP contract" 4 year scam".
Four Year Plan sequel-suggestions for the title on 08:49 - May 16 with 5142 viewsW5R

Dave
Four Year Plan sequel-suggestions for the title on 08:54 - May 16 with 5134 viewsDiscodroids

Burn down the boardroom
Ban the blessed tweeter
Because the tweets he constantly plays
IT SAYS NOTHING TO ME ABOUT MY LIFE
on the side-streets that you slip down
Provincial south african themed pubs that you jog 'round
Ban the tweeter , Ban the tweeter , Ban the tweeter
Ban the tweeter , Ban the tweeter , Ban the tweeter
BAN THE TWEETER, BAN THE TWEETER, BAN THE TWEETER
BANG THE TWEETER, BAN THE TWEETER.
[Post edited 16 May 2015 8:57]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Four Year Plan sequel-suggestions for the title on 09:00 - May 16 with 5121 viewsDorse

'Supersize Me: the Adel Taraabt Story'.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Four Year Plan sequel-suggestions for the title on 09:01 - May 16 with 5115 viewsTheBlob

Hope it's not going to get like the Rocky series....Four Year Plan 2 - just when you thought it was safe to get out of the padded room.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Four Year Plan sequel-suggestions for the title on 09:07 - May 16 with 5111 viewsWeaverQPR

Warren Farm : Ground Zero

@WeavQPR

Four Year Plan sequel-suggestions for the title on 09:20 - May 16 with 5091 viewsDorse

2015 - The Farce Awakens.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Four Year Plan sequel-suggestions for the title on 09:26 - May 16 with 5081 viewsToast_R

How To Lose Friends & Alienate Yourself
Four Year Plan sequel-suggestions for the title on 09:41 - May 16 with 5063 viewsGloucs_R

How to develop land whilst pretending to be interested in football Part 1.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Four Year Plan sequel-suggestions for the title on 09:43 - May 16 with 5068 viewsterryb

"Four Years without a Plan"

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good, Please don't let me be misunderstood"

"We've got to get out of this place"

"Lessons to be Cheerful -Part none"

"Our club. It is a changing"
Four Year Plan sequel-suggestions for the title on 09:45 - May 16 with 5064 viewsDiscodroids

Four Year Plan sequel-suggestions for the title on 09:43 - May 16 by terryb

"Four Years without a Plan"

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good, Please don't let me be misunderstood"

"We've got to get out of this place"

"Our club. It is a changing"

roaring !

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Four Year Plan sequel-suggestions for the title on 10:13 - May 16 with 5041 viewspaulparker

Raging Bullsh1t

The bad, the bad and the ugly

Liar, liar

The secret life of Walter Mitty fernades

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Four Year Plan sequel-suggestions for the title on 10:13 - May 16 with 5035 viewsHollowayRanger

ground hog day

how to lose 150+ million

a premiership too far

The FA strike back

the sting parts 1,2,3,4

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Four Year Plan sequel-suggestions for the title on 10:27 - May 16 with 5027 viewsDiscodroids

Four Year Plan sequel-suggestions for the title on 10:13 - May 16 by paulparker

Raging Bullsh1t

The bad, the bad and the ugly

Liar, liar

The secret life of Walter Mitty fernades

hehehe

'scum'

'nil by points'

Four Year Plan sequel-suggestions for the title on 10:34 - May 16 with 5017 viewsDiscodroids

'Eraserhead'

[Post edited 16 May 2015 10:35]

Four Year Plan sequel-suggestions for the title on 10:50 - May 16 with 4992 viewsngbqpr

When Harry met Tony

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Four Year Plan sequel-suggestions for the title on 10:53 - May 16 with 4985 viewsWeaverQPR

Two pints of lager and a packet of crisps down the Springbok

@WeavQPR

Four Year Plan sequel-suggestions for the title on 10:59 - May 16 with 4979 viewsDiscodroids

filthy rich and catflap arse.

'Ramsey and Bondy. Deceased.'

[Post edited 16 May 2015 12:35]

Four Year Plan sequel-suggestions for the title on 11:05 - May 16 with 4970 viewsHantsR

Knackered Dunne 36 - the final insult
Four Year Plan sequel-suggestions for the title on 11:09 - May 16 with 4964 viewsShotKneesHoop

"Much Beating In The Bush." or

"The Great R'SWiPe Robbery" or

"How To Run A Football Club Into Liquidation" or

"Chariots Of Shyte" or

"The Loneliness of the Long Distance Substitute" or

"Raiders Of The Lost R's"

OK, I'll get me deerstalker.
[Post edited 16 May 2015 11:12]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Four Year Plan sequel-suggestions for the title on 11:12 - May 16 with 4958 viewsMedwayR

Never boring, mostly sh*t

Poll: Who’s better?

Four Year Plan sequel-suggestions for the title on 12:14 - May 16 with 4919 viewsbosh67

There was a plan?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Four Year Plan sequel-suggestions for the title on 12:29 - May 16 with 4884 viewsMonahoop

Down,down deeper and down.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Four Year Plan sequel-suggestions for the title on 12:33 - May 16 with 4874 viewsPunteR

Our long term planning- The day after Tomorrow

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024