Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlie Austin selected for England squad - Slovenia / ROI 12:19 - May 21 with 4235 viewsimustbemad

might add a few million to his fee
[Post edited 21 May 2015 12:24]
Charlie Austin select for England squad - Slovenia / ROI on 12:24 - May 21 with 4215 viewsJigsore

Chaz and Greeno in the squad, well done lads

bloody hell Jamie Vardys got in
[Post edited 21 May 2015 12:25]

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Charlie Austin selected for England squad - Slovenia / ROI on 12:25 - May 21 with 4190 viewsdaveB

great news for him, hope he does really well.
Charlie Austin select for England squad - Slovenia / ROI on 12:25 - May 21 with 4178 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Charlie Austin select for England squad - Slovenia / ROI on 12:24 - May 21 by Jigsore

Chaz and Greeno in the squad, well done lads

bloody hell Jamie Vardys got in
[Post edited 21 May 2015 12:25]

I like Greeno, and would say he's capable but it's a bit backwards looking from a England fan's perspective isn't it? Even McCarthy would be more progressive selection surely?
Charlie Austin selected for England squad - Slovenia / ROI on 12:27 - May 21 with 4161 viewsJonDoeman

Well deserved.

It Is What It Is !!

Charlie Austin select for England squad - Slovenia / ROI on 12:31 - May 21 with 4129 viewsJigsore

Charlie Austin select for England squad - Slovenia / ROI on 12:25 - May 21 by BazzaInTheLoft

I like Greeno, and would say he's capable but it's a bit backwards looking from a England fan's perspective isn't it? Even McCarthy would be more progressive selection surely?

I suppose with both Foster and Forster out injured Hodgson didn't want to name two uncapped keepers on the bench. Cautious at the best of times is our Roy but it makes sense to have some experience in case Hart gets injured

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Charlie Austin selected for England squad - Slovenia / ROI on 12:39 - May 21 with 4056 viewsDiscodroids

well deserved chas.make us even more proud. will be the first england game ive watched in years if you get to play.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Charlie Austin selected for England squad - Slovenia / ROI on 12:55 - May 21 with 3963 viewsstonebridgers

Charlie Austin selected for England squad - Slovenia / ROI on 12:39 - May 21 by Discodroids

well deserved chas.make us even more proud. will be the first england game ive watched in years if you get to play.

Providing he is still with us by then.

Stonebridgers

Charlie Austin selected for England squad - Slovenia / ROI on 12:59 - May 21 with 3934 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Well done Charlie

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Login to get fewer ads

Charlie Austin selected for England squad - Slovenia / ROI on 13:16 - May 21 with 3844 viewsfakekerby

Well deserved. Great player.
Charlie Austin selected for England squad - Slovenia / ROI on 13:47 - May 21 with 3715 viewsJuzzie

Maybe Austin will pick up an injury, nothing serious... just enough to put off potential buyers and keep him out until early September until after the transfer window has closed and during that time he's signs a new deal with us.
Charlie Austin selected for England squad - Slovenia / ROI on 13:50 - May 21 with 3694 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Well deserved and not before time. DoF and CEO please take note and add appropriate £s to his valuation.
Charlie Austin selected for England squad - Slovenia / ROI on 13:53 - May 21 with 3680 viewsSimonJames

Charlie Austin selected for England squad - Slovenia / ROI on 13:47 - May 21 by Juzzie

Maybe Austin will pick up an injury, nothing serious... just enough to put off potential buyers and keep him out until early September until after the transfer window has closed and during that time he's signs a new deal with us.

Surely there must be at least one other club out there that falls all over themselves to sign injured players?

100% of people who drink water will die.

Charlie Austin selected for England squad - Slovenia / ROI on 14:05 - May 21 with 3648 viewsadhoc_qpr

Happy for Austin as he's earned it, but he'll only ever pick up a handful of caps at best in meaningless friendlies.
Charlie Austin selected for England squad - Slovenia / ROI on 14:33 - May 21 with 3578 viewsbosh67

Hope he makes an appearance. Guy deserves a cap. At least he will be able to say he played in the Prem with us and got an England call up.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Charlie Austin selected for England squad - Slovenia / ROI on 15:08 - May 21 with 3503 viewsA40Bosh

Charlie Austin selected for England squad - Slovenia / ROI on 14:05 - May 21 by adhoc_qpr

Happy for Austin as he's earned it, but he'll only ever pick up a handful of caps at best in meaningless friendlies.

There is a gentlemen who lives in the Poole Dorset area who does not give a monkey's uncle how many actual game and what actual games Charlie ends up playing in for England, because as long as Charlie enters the field of play at least once then this gentleman stands to get an enormous payout after putting £1000 on Charlie to play for England back when Charlie was 15yrs old.
I think he got 100/1, but I cant remember the exact figures.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Charlie Austin selected for England squad - Slovenia / ROI on 15:46 - May 21 with 3401 viewsdanehoop

Charlie Austin selected for England squad - Slovenia / ROI on 15:08 - May 21 by A40Bosh

There is a gentlemen who lives in the Poole Dorset area who does not give a monkey's uncle how many actual game and what actual games Charlie ends up playing in for England, because as long as Charlie enters the field of play at least once then this gentleman stands to get an enormous payout after putting £1000 on Charlie to play for England back when Charlie was 15yrs old.
I think he got 100/1, but I cant remember the exact figures.

You know that the bookmaker will want to welch on that bet big time and limit the sum paid out.

Never knowingly understood

Charlie Austin selected for England squad - Slovenia / ROI on 16:19 - May 21 with 3331 viewsjohncharles

Charlie Austin selected for England squad - Slovenia / ROI on 15:46 - May 21 by danehoop

You know that the bookmaker will want to welch on that bet big time and limit the sum paid out.

I do hope so

Strong and stable my arse.

Charlie Austin selected for England squad - Slovenia / ROI on 16:23 - May 21 with 3318 viewsBklynRanger

Well done. Very much deserved after carrying us like a hod of bricks for most of this season.

Shirley even less likely he'll stay now. I thought the England aspirations would cause him to move anyway but now that he's getting a taste of it it's got to be a cert he'll go, Susan?
Charlie Austin selected for England squad - Slovenia / ROI on 20:35 - May 21 with 3133 viewskensalriser

He's off anyway. Why would he want to stay? He came to us from a club in the same division, he's not going to turn down an opportunity to play in a higher division now. And he won't be short of opportunities, at least half a dozen PL clubs will want him.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Charlie Austin selected for England squad - Slovenia / ROI on 20:46 - May 21 with 3099 viewsWokingR

We have more players in the England squad than Chelsea !
Charlie Austin selected for England squad - Slovenia / ROI on 21:18 - May 21 with 3041 viewsHollowayRanger

least he aint acting up like that spoilt little brat stierling

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Charlie Austin selected for England squad - Slovenia / ROI on 10:40 - May 22 with 2822 viewsfakekerby

Charlie Austin selected for England squad - Slovenia / ROI on 21:18 - May 21 by HollowayRanger

least he aint acting up like that spoilt little brat stierling

The irony is we'll probably end up with more money out of that spoilt brat Sterling than we would do through the sale of Charlie!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024