Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bye Bye Joey 14:41 - May 27 with 17929 viewsMaggsinho

New deals for Ale, Clint and maybe Karl Henry
Bye Bye Joey on 14:43 - May 27 with 10527 viewsibnumber10

and SWP - at last!
Bye Bye Joey on 14:46 - May 27 with 10453 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Zamora gone? Eagerly waiting for Disco's eulogy!
Bye Bye Joey on 14:49 - May 27 with 10415 viewsRangersw12

Barton and SWP leaving

Bye Bye Joey on 14:50 - May 27 with 10399 viewsJAPRANGERS

Keeping Clint is a good move even at his age. Good cover for the Champonship
Bye Bye Joey on 14:53 - May 27 with 10349 viewsessextaxiboy

Ale and Clint will play well with the fans .

Henry rewarded for his commitment , bet his salary offer is low ..

All good news today ..
Bye Bye Joey on 14:54 - May 27 with 10347 viewsQPunkR

What a time to be alive!! I'd like to thank Jesus, Buddha, Allah and Fireman Sam! See ya later Barton, ya lump of humanish excrement!

QPR - "shit but local"

Bye Bye Joey on 14:56 - May 27 with 10320 viewsBrazilNutR

expected Dunne to get another year...but he is probably on a bigger wage than the others.

Glad to see Ale has a contract..hope he can get fit and show his worth...

Will be interesting to see what happens to SWP..will he find a deal anywhere else?!? at what level!!? Still find it amazing that he was apparently well behaved, trained well, rarely injured., and still could manage to impose himself so little on our team
Bye Bye Joey on 14:57 - May 27 with 10288 viewsMaggsinho

Bye Bye Joey on 14:56 - May 27 by BrazilNutR

expected Dunne to get another year...but he is probably on a bigger wage than the others.

Glad to see Ale has a contract..hope he can get fit and show his worth...

Will be interesting to see what happens to SWP..will he find a deal anywhere else?!? at what level!!? Still find it amazing that he was apparently well behaved, trained well, rarely injured., and still could manage to impose himself so little on our team

Suspect SWP will follow his brother out to the MLS.
Login to get fewer ads

Bye Bye Joey on 14:58 - May 27 with 10278 viewsrobith

QPR fans rn

[Post edited 27 May 2015 14:58]
Bye Bye Joey on 15:00 - May 27 with 10217 viewsJigsore

Christmas has come very early this year

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Bye Bye Joey on 15:02 - May 27 with 10177 viewsHunterhoop

Fantastic.

Celebration by Kool and the Gang was exactly what entered my head when I read the news too.

This is exactly the right approach. Clear out. The "era" of Barton & SWP is over. Praise the Lord!

If we sign these two young Swindon players, and they actually drop ST prices by, say, £150, then I for one will be delighted with the last month...and I include relegation in that.

The appointment of a good coach to coach the team, Les exercising power as DoF, an apparently experience, competent CEO hired, an ex player as a club ambassador, a clear out of the expensive, old or useless, potentially two new young signings and reasonable ST prices....that would be several large steps to getting back to what we should be as a club. Relegation, in the grand scheme of things, for that transition, would be palatable in my view. I accept I'm probably in the minority.

Feeling positive about QPR.
Bye Bye Joey on 15:02 - May 27 with 10166 viewsessextaxiboy

Hopefully Kevin Bond next out of the door , promote Steve Gallen ..
Bye Bye Joey on 15:04 - May 27 with 10133 viewsessextaxiboy

Bye Bye Joey on 15:02 - May 27 by Hunterhoop

Fantastic.

Celebration by Kool and the Gang was exactly what entered my head when I read the news too.

This is exactly the right approach. Clear out. The "era" of Barton & SWP is over. Praise the Lord!

If we sign these two young Swindon players, and they actually drop ST prices by, say, £150, then I for one will be delighted with the last month...and I include relegation in that.

The appointment of a good coach to coach the team, Les exercising power as DoF, an apparently experience, competent CEO hired, an ex player as a club ambassador, a clear out of the expensive, old or useless, potentially two new young signings and reasonable ST prices....that would be several large steps to getting back to what we should be as a club. Relegation, in the grand scheme of things, for that transition, would be palatable in my view. I accept I'm probably in the minority.

Feeling positive about QPR.

The Clubs bank manager is off out on the lash this afternoon
Bye Bye Joey on 15:06 - May 27 with 10100 viewssimmo

One of the great days.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Bye Bye Joey on 15:07 - May 27 with 10085 viewsMaggsinho

Bye Bye Joey on 15:04 - May 27 by essextaxiboy

The Clubs bank manager is off out on the lash this afternoon

Must be in the region of £200k off the weekly salary bill with that going.
Bye Bye Joey on 15:07 - May 27 with 10084 viewsbrad

expected dunne to get another year,would have being good for the championship,need a solid defender.as for the rest,not sad to see them go
Bye Bye Joey on 15:08 - May 27 with 10074 viewstoboboly

Can someone please tweet that article with Barton proclaiming he would stay if the fans want him. Glad the fcker is going. Glad they are all going. Fair play to Dunne, proved me wrong. Rest are tvvats.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Bye Bye Joey on 15:14 - May 27 with 9974 viewsdaveB

For all the stick Zamora will get over the next few hours I thought he had a decent season, played with injuries and always did his best. Good Luck to him.

Same with Barton, tons of faults and the right decision to release him but he's been one of our better players in the last 2 years so wish him well.
Bye Bye Joey on 15:14 - May 27 with 9973 views08olesen

I still think in terms of footballing ability he is a very good championship midfielder. However if the club are to really make a move forward they needed to ditch these older players. Richard Dunne could still have done a job as a backup center half though.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Bye Bye Joey on 15:18 - May 27 with 9904 viewsGloucs_R

All good news today, does this mean the ST prices will go through the roof tomorrow?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Bye Bye Joey on 15:20 - May 27 with 9880 viewsadhoc_qpr

Happy day!

Clint at centre back is probably still a capable backup in the Championship and as a presence around the club he is well worth keeping.

Happy for Ale to be given another shot, but I don't really believe he'll ever get back to playing regular football for us.
Bye Bye Joey on 15:21 - May 27 with 9870 viewsTheBlob

The rainclouds have parted and there is a ray of sunshine upon the cesspit.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Bye Bye Joey on 15:22 - May 27 with 9858 viewsHollowayRanger

i liked barton but not at £60,000 a week

£25,000 should have been his level and thats what i would have offered him to stay

shame about dunne lot depends on max elmer if he stays other wise we will be short at c/b

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Bye Bye Joey on 15:22 - May 27 with 9859 viewsNov77

glad to see the back of SWP and barton, (how long before he starts slating the club?)
Surprised Clint has got another year, thanks to Dunne.

If murphy is going does that mean Green is staying?

Glad for Ale just hope he can get back to where he was, maybe he'll find it easier in the championship.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Bye Bye Joey on 15:26 - May 27 with 9822 viewsGetMeRangers

add to the list all the loanees going back to their parent clubs... have we actually got many left?
Green
Traore
Caulker
Hill
Matty Philips
Charlie
Fer
McCarthy
Yun
Chief
Ale
Junior
Tarbs
Sandro

13 plus youngsters... and not all of those youngsters will remain

With Murphy leaving, does that suggest they are trying to retain Green?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024