Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Richard Dunne 15:14 - May 27 with 18306 viewsbrad

i thought he would get another year!i think we need him in the championship,sad to see him go, solid.
Richard Dunne on 15:15 - May 27 with 7254 viewsBasingstokeR

Thanks to Dunne especially for the start of the promotion season, and the final two playoff games - particularly immense heading machine in those.
Richard Dunne on 15:18 - May 27 with 7213 viewsWestbourneR

Seconded. Very strange decision.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Richard Dunne on 15:19 - May 27 with 7196 viewsHollowayRanger

if his wages were fair then yes id certainly want to keep him

the championship is a marathon and theres no way hill will play 50 games nor dunne

a lot depend on if max elmer will stay he was talking of leaving would would be a massive blow

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Richard Dunne on 15:20 - May 27 with 7198 viewsOldPedro

On the whole he has done a good job but I wonder if the club decided that they would only keep 1 of the 3 ageing centrebacks and that the decision was to keep Clint Hill (who I sure has previously said that he is already taking his coaching badges).

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Richard Dunne on 15:37 - May 27 with 7123 viewsDiscodroids

glad he gone, christ knows what wage this bowel of lumpy porridge oats was on.

ive seen smackheads move faster than him.

ta ta !!

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Richard Dunne on 15:39 - May 27 with 7120 viewsDesertBoot

Dunne has been superb for us but, even at a lower level, I think it's the right time to let him go.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Richard Dunne on 15:43 - May 27 with 7109 viewsQPunkR

I presume (hope!) that Dunney leaving means we've at least got a semblance of a plan in place for who/what kind of players we want next season. Also, you'd think Ramsey would sit down with Ehmer and say with Dunne and Ferdinand (thank God!) gone, and Clint getting on a bit, there'll be a chance for him to cement a starting berth if he stays.

QPR - "shit but local"

Richard Dunne on 15:47 - May 27 with 7092 viewsJuzzie

When he's good, he's very good, when he's bad he's bad.

he's been a great servant the last few years but I think it's time to say farewell. There are plenty of younger players that are Championship capable I'm sure.
Login to get fewer ads

Richard Dunne on 15:48 - May 27 with 7081 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Thank you Mr Dunne.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Richard Dunne on 16:02 - May 27 with 7019 viewsBrazilNutR

He did well.. but in all honestly and sentiments aside, it would be a risk giving him another contract. He looked well past it last time we were in the championship and suprisingly came back to stake a claim.. and has had another knee injury.. Unless the wages were very low I would think it a risk to renew..

But fair play to the Dunney Monster, he proved me wrong on a few occasions when I thought he was well past it.. so maybe he'll rise again elsewhere
Richard Dunne on 16:16 - May 27 with 6959 viewsElHoop

Richard Dunne on 15:43 - May 27 by QPunkR

I presume (hope!) that Dunney leaving means we've at least got a semblance of a plan in place for who/what kind of players we want next season. Also, you'd think Ramsey would sit down with Ehmer and say with Dunne and Ferdinand (thank God!) gone, and Clint getting on a bit, there'll be a chance for him to cement a starting berth if he stays.

Yes I agree - this has to be Ehmer's chance to make a name for himself.
Richard Dunne on 16:31 - May 27 with 6913 viewscorse

thank you and goodbye. one from the "the grand and hilarious defensive circus of qpr" to go. some clowns still hanging on. hopefully not too long.
Richard Dunne on 16:43 - May 27 with 6869 viewsadhoc_qpr

Was a much better signing than I expected, brilliant at times in our promotion season and especially the playoffs - despite a chronic lack of pace!
Richard Dunne on 16:48 - May 27 with 6854 viewsdubaistu

I'd have offered him £10kpw on a one year contract and said let me know by 5pm. Maybe we did, in which case adios!
Richard Dunne on 16:50 - May 27 with 6845 viewsBasingstokeR

Richard Dunne on 16:56 - May 27 with 6828 viewslave16

Richard Dunne on 15:48 - May 27 by Metallica_Hoop

Thank you Mr Dunne.

Dunne has been out best defender for the past 2 years... would have been handy to keep on..

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Richard Dunne on 18:27 - May 27 with 6735 viewsbrad

thank you richard dunne
Richard Dunne on 18:43 - May 27 with 6683 viewsTopCat34

Very good player over the last two years. Absolute rock, in fact - especially at Wembley. However, not so sure about keeping him on for another year. Who knows what Redknapp had him on, also we don't know, he might not have fancied another gruelling year.
Richard Dunne on 18:51 - May 27 with 6661 viewsGloucs_R

Thanks Dunney, been a great pro in difficult times.

Ehmer will be in line to replace him. Hill will be purely a back up and probably going for his coaching badges.

Be interesting to see if caulker or onouha go, I can see one going.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Richard Dunne on 18:54 - May 27 with 6655 viewsbrad

i think caulker will go
Richard Dunne on 19:02 - May 27 with 6633 viewsPunteR

He was our best defender.
WAS.
Back to the drawing board.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Richard Dunne on 19:17 - May 27 with 6612 viewsGloucs_R

Richard Dunne on 18:54 - May 27 by brad

i think caulker will go

If he does then ehmer gets his chance and maybe one of the youngsters steps up to take the 4th space.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Richard Dunne on 19:29 - May 27 with 6581 viewsrobith

He was a top signing for us. But he's 36, had yet another knee injury and being linked to Luo, gladwin and Richards the team clearly want to add mobility to the side.

Cheers Dunney, a man mountain at Wembley
Richard Dunne on 20:24 - May 27 with 6501 viewsYorkRanger

Will always remember him for Wigan at home. Kept them at bay on his own virtually. Thou shalt not pass
Richard Dunne on 20:30 - May 27 with 6491 viewsbosh67

He has done a great job and was a great pro for us. Thought he was awesome at the end of last season. Watched him in the last few games at LR and thought, after the knee injury, and thought, hmmm, I think his legs have finally gone. I actually think he came back for the cause and risked damage to that knee again.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024