Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
not happy!austin should have came on, alot of irish fans say should have came on (n/t) 22:41 - Jun 7 with 3346 viewsbrad

not happy!austin should have came on, alot of irish fans say should have came on on 22:43 - Jun 7 with 3334 viewsbrad

really pissed off he didnt come on!
not happy!austin should have came on, alot of irish fans say should have came on on 23:14 - Jun 7 with 3284 viewsoldmeadoniansR

To be honest it just may have worked. We continuously had good possession out wide and tried to slide a clever pass inside. Now this mate work for Barcelona but I think Charlie may have offered a much better option had the ball just been slung in the box early.
not happy!austin should have came on, alot of irish fans say should have came on on 00:27 - Jun 8 with 3203 viewsSimonJames

On the other hand, I'm delighted that I didn't bother to watch that putrid, clusterfeck of soul-destroying dross.

100% of people who drink water will die.

not happy!austin should have came on, alot of irish fans say should have came on on 08:41 - Jun 8 with 2995 viewsSomersetHoops

I started to watch, but fell asleep. I saw enough to see there would have been little point in bringing on Austin as there was no link from back to front and he would have had very little service. As one of the pundits said at half time Hodgson needed to change the whole 11. They were abysmal and seeing that and as it was a pointless friendly why did he keep the same players on? Was he just trying to show that the England team are useless, so any blame for failure is deflected from him? If he was, all he was proving was that he doesn't know his players or their form and is a poor selector of a team to match its opposition.

Who's Next?

not happy!austin should have came on, alot of irish fans say should have came on on 11:26 - Jun 8 with 2887 viewsNW10Hoop

Austin may have to get used to being an unused sub if he leaves for one of the bigger premier league teams. He may even realize that after a few trips with England. Even Remy has had enough of sitting on the title winners bench, it would be great if Charlie and QPR had a rethink. Offer him a new deal, make him captain and tell him he can become a proper QPR legend if he helps get us back up.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2015 11:33]
not happy!austin should have came on, alot of irish fans say should have came on on 12:03 - Jun 8 with 2842 viewsbrad

well said!totally agree,he could become another remy at a big team!!hope he stays
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024