Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kamil Wilczek next? 14:35 - Jun 15 with 8115 viewsBucksRanger

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2015/06/15/qpr-leading-watford-and-bournemouth-in

Queens Park Rangers are leading the chase to sign Polish Player of the Year Kamil Wilczek, HITC Sport understands.

Wilczek finished last season as top-scorer in Poland's top-flight, the Ekstraklasa, with Piast Gliwice after grabbing 20 goals for the mid-table outfit.

His contract is due to expire next month and he has already decided to leave on a Bosman free transfer, and a host of clubs from around Europe are now keen on landing him.

Kamil Wilczek next? on 14:45 - Jun 15 with 6977 viewsaston_hoop

A replacement for Charlie? The New Grzegorz Rasiak?

Is it me or do we suddenly have scouts and clear targets these days?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Kamil Wilczek next? on 15:08 - Jun 15 with 6787 viewsGloucs_R

Bloody Polish people, coming over here, nicking our jobs....

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

Kamil Wilczek next? on 15:10 - Jun 15 with 6773 viewsBucksRanger

He's got his own Lone Ranger mask.
Kamil Wilczek next? on 15:15 - Jun 15 with 6720 viewsadhoc_qpr

Obviously not a very credible source, but i do hope we have thrown our scouting network that wide and are looking at this type of player.

We're going to have to be smarter and more creative to build a competitive squad on a budget.

It's always a gamble bringing in strikers from the smaller European leagues (although the fact he's on a bosman is handy).
Kamil Wilczek next? on 15:45 - Jun 15 with 6582 viewswhittocksRs

The most incredible thing about this is Here is the City is claiming to have an exclusive news story.
Kamil Wilczek next? on 16:03 - Jun 15 with 6489 viewskingsburyR

Has he played for Spurs?

Then not interested!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Kamil Wilczek next? on 16:44 - Jun 15 with 6332 viewsHayesender

Will put a few more on the attendance if he signs

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Kamil Wilczek next? on 20:17 - Jun 15 with 5968 viewsonlyrinmoray

I like the look of him he looks an excellent replacement for Charlie. Hope something comes of this, The Polish league would be a good standard so he must have something to be Player of the Year

(Anyone remember the clip of the Brazilian we signed but never played, most of his goals were in front of 2 men and their dog)
Login to get fewer ads

Kamil Wilczek next? on 11:46 - Jun 16 with 5525 viewsQPRski

I am not a great fan of the Polish league and do not follow it, but I will add the following comments.

This season, Kamil Wilczek was named both "Best Player" as well as "Best Striker" by the Polish Ekstraklasa (equivalent of the Premiership). He scored 20 goals for Piast Gliwice, a lower mid-table team, and was the Top Scorer in the Ekstraklasa. Piast Gliwice scored a total of 50 league goals all season.

In the January transfer window he was tested by Bolton but the deal did not go through (rejected by Bolton). He is now looking for a new club.

He was upset that he was called up to the Polish National team for the current international window (last Saturday's Euro qualifier against Georgia and todays' friendly against Greece).

Many Polish players go to the German league, but Kamil is clearly seems to be interested in the English league. Bolton, as menitioned above plus, todays' Polish paper gossip that Artur Boruc is encouraging him to join him in Bournemouth.

He is 27 years old and a proven goals scorer and is looking for a new club. I personally would take a risk on him (a new potential Lewandowski).
[Post edited 16 Jun 2015 11:47]
Kamil Wilczek next? on 11:56 - Jun 16 with 5468 viewsTW_R

If he doesn't like our training sessions will he get the hump?
Kamil Wilczek next? on 12:46 - Jun 16 with 5354 viewsQPRski

Kamil Wilczek next? on 11:56 - Jun 16 by TW_R

If he doesn't like our training sessions will he get the hump?

Possibly after he is our top goal scorer for several seasons and will be looking for an opportunity to play in the Champions league!

Seriously, he seems to be very well behaved to date with no negative publicity. Hopefully this positive attitue will not be tainted after his transfer abroad somehere and a more lucrative contract.
Kamil Wilczek next? on 13:15 - Jun 16 with 5241 viewsR_from_afar

Excellent finishing, deadly in the air: sign him up!

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Kamil Wilczek next? on 13:33 - Jun 16 with 5179 viewsTW_R

Kamil Wilczek next? on 12:46 - Jun 16 by QPRski

Possibly after he is our top goal scorer for several seasons and will be looking for an opportunity to play in the Champions league!

Seriously, he seems to be very well behaved to date with no negative publicity. Hopefully this positive attitue will not be tainted after his transfer abroad somehere and a more lucrative contract.

Sorry - I should have put some jokey smiley on that. That was meant to be a clever play on his name Kamil/Camel.
Kamil Wilczek next? on 13:36 - Jun 16 with 5160 viewsDiscodroids

Kamil Wilczek next? on 15:08 - Jun 15 by Gloucs_R

Bloody Polish people, coming over here, nicking our jobs....

two posts in and a new record. great work all round.

nothing about the daily mail?

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Kamil Wilczek next? on 14:45 - Jun 16 with 5032 viewsQPRski

Bucks - it was far too subtle for me!
Kamil Wilczek next? on 21:11 - Jun 16 with 4880 viewsMrSheen

Who was the Polish lad who played a couple of games up front for Waddock? I saw him a couple of times without remembering anything he did, but he was in an awful team.
Kamil Wilczek next? on 21:21 - Jun 16 with 4831 viewsenfieldargh

Kamil Wilczek next? on 21:11 - Jun 16 by MrSheen

Who was the Polish lad who played a couple of games up front for Waddock? I saw him a couple of times without remembering anything he did, but he was in an awful team.

Marcin Kus, he was Ahmel Tchakunte's room mate

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Kamil Wilczek next? on 21:22 - Jun 16 with 4825 viewspaulparker

Czerkas

A paladini special that one

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Kamil Wilczek next? on 21:23 - Jun 16 with 4823 viewsBklynRanger

Adam Zerkas? (sp?)
Kamil Wilczek next? on 21:26 - Jun 16 with 4799 viewsMrSheen

Kamil Wilczek next? on 21:22 - Jun 16 by paulparker

Czerkas

A paladini special that one

Czerkas is right. A particularly lonely lone striker, if I recall. Kus was a full-back I think.
Kamil Wilczek next? on 21:50 - Jun 16 with 4697 viewsted_hendrix

Kamil Wilczek next? on 21:26 - Jun 16 by MrSheen

Czerkas is right. A particularly lonely lone striker, if I recall. Kus was a full-back I think.

Czerkas came on for us away at Colchester, I thought he was stunningly ordinary or more to the point shit.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Kamil Wilczek next? on 22:18 - Jun 16 with 4612 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Kamil Wilczek next? on 14:45 - Jun 15 by aston_hoop

A replacement for Charlie? The New Grzegorz Rasiak?

Is it me or do we suddenly have scouts and clear targets these days?

Some great goals in there, a lefty too, could cause some havoc. The goal at 3:30 was a lovely take after a dodgy back heel!

WPGHOOP - what say you?
Kamil Wilczek next? on 22:35 - Jun 16 with 4552 viewsMrSheen

Kamil Wilczek next? on 22:18 - Jun 16 by Pablo_Hoopsta

Some great goals in there, a lefty too, could cause some havoc. The goal at 3:30 was a lovely take after a dodgy back heel!

WPGHOOP - what say you?

The manager at 1.00 is Harry from Dumb and Dumber.
Kamil Wilczek next? on 00:21 - Jun 17 with 4428 viewshoopstilidie

Kamil Wilczek next? on 21:50 - Jun 16 by ted_hendrix

Czerkas came on for us away at Colchester, I thought he was stunningly ordinary or more to the point shit.

That's when the Czerkas was up front but all the clowns were at the back.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Kamil Wilczek next? on 08:29 - Jun 17 with 4237 viewsjohncharles

At least he won't have a language problem in Ealing.

Strong and stable my arse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024