Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting Moves... 18:59 - Jun 27 with 8048 viewsganjR

Just looking at the June transfers and a few names grabbed my eye.
Jordan Gibbons getting a year deal at Yeovil. Good luck to him.
I see Fulham signed Ben Pringle on a free from Rotherham. Got a large number of assists for the Millers and a player I hope we at least looked at. See they have released Tim Hoogland (RB), be interested to hear Konks view on him.
Liam Rosenior (RB) going to Brighton, surprised we didn't try and get him. Again, on a free.
Sol Bamba joining Leeds. Loved watching the big Yin at Hibs a few years back!
If we are still after any lower league midfielders, we should really try for Ryan Woods at Shrewsbury and Connor Hourihane of Barnsley.
Maybe look at non-league players Omar Bogle (Solihull Moors.... Marcus Bignot still boss there?) and Tom Bolarinwa of Cray Wanderers. Both talented attackers.
Interesting Moves... on 19:02 - Jun 27 with 6872 viewsJonDoeman

Are any of them ex Spurs mate ?

It Is What It Is !!

Interesting Moves... on 19:30 - Jun 27 with 6813 viewsganjR

Interesting Moves... on 19:02 - Jun 27 by JonDoeman

Are any of them ex Spurs mate ?

Ha ha, unfortunately not. Can see us having Souleymane Coulibaly on trial (who is ex-Spurs) though.
Interesting Moves... on 22:31 - Jun 27 with 6589 viewsichbinnaughty

Interesting Moves... on 19:30 - Jun 27 by ganjR

Ha ha, unfortunately not. Can see us having Souleymane Coulibaly on trial (who is ex-Spurs) though.

He's meant to be decent he is
Interesting Moves... on 22:49 - Jun 27 with 6559 viewsbosh67

Fulham signed Ben Pringle and have subsequently gone on to sign all his brothers and other relatives. A representative of the club said 'once you've had one pringle you just can't stop.'

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Interesting Moves... on 08:21 - Jun 28 with 6355 viewsJonDoeman

Interesting Moves... on 19:30 - Jun 27 by ganjR

Never heard of him! Would like to think we'll get the pick of the Spurs kids going on loan tho!

It Is What It Is !!

Interesting Moves... on 08:57 - Jun 28 with 6304 viewskingsburyR

Interesting Moves... on 22:49 - Jun 27 by bosh67

Fulham signed Ben Pringle and have subsequently gone on to sign all his brothers and other relatives. A representative of the club said 'once you've had one pringle you just can't stop.'

Worthy of some acknowledgement, if only for effort.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Interesting Moves... on 12:48 - Jun 28 with 6072 viewsNorthernr

Cracking left foot on Pringle, lovely player.
Interesting Moves... on 12:53 - Jun 28 with 6058 viewsTheBlob

A crisp passer of the ball.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Login to get fewer ads

Interesting Moves... on 15:07 - Jun 28 with 5952 viewsaston_hoop

Interesting Moves... on 22:49 - Jun 27 by bosh67

I wonder who sanctioned that move??

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Interesting Moves... on 09:49 - Jun 29 with 5724 viewsganjR

POLTER TO QPR?

QPR have been linked with a move for FSV Mainz striker Sebastian Polter.

The 24-year-old spent last season on loan at German second division club FC Union of Berlin and hit 14 goals in 29 appearances for the club from the German capital.

Polter has turned down a move to RB Leipzig of Bundesliga 2 in the meantime and is open to a move to England

Anyone know much about him?

And elsewhere........
Bobby Zamora is reportedly considering a move back to his former club Brighton and Hove Albion, according to the Daily Mail.

The 34-year-old striker is a free agent following his release from QPR and is a firm fans favourite down south after scoring 76 goals in 125 games for Brighton between 2000 and 2003.
:)
Interesting Moves... on 13:04 - Jul 13 with 5375 viewsKonk

Pringle was man of the match in both games against Rotherham last year — I was fairly battered at the away game, but that seemed to be the general consensus anyway! Really pleased with our signings so far, but we desperately need to get some quality in defence.

Still a work in progress, but this is going to sound seriously intimidating when 40 of us at the back of the Hammersmith End get going with this one:

Pringle, Pringle, you’re a star,
Pinging crosses near and far,
Up above the world so high,
On Matt Smith’s head up in the sky.

I’ve even managed to sneak it into my son’s bedtime routine. Mega.

Hoogland — slow and played out of position in a poor, struggling side…sure he’s a lovely bloke, but I’d have been disappointed to see him kept on.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Interesting Moves... on 13:14 - Jul 13 with 5301 viewsganjR

Interesting Moves... on 13:04 - Jul 13 by Konk

Pringle was man of the match in both games against Rotherham last year — I was fairly battered at the away game, but that seemed to be the general consensus anyway! Really pleased with our signings so far, but we desperately need to get some quality in defence.

Still a work in progress, but this is going to sound seriously intimidating when 40 of us at the back of the Hammersmith End get going with this one:

Pringle, Pringle, you’re a star,
Pinging crosses near and far,
Up above the world so high,
On Matt Smith’s head up in the sky.

I’ve even managed to sneak it into my son’s bedtime routine. Mega.

Hoogland — slow and played out of position in a poor, struggling side…sure he’s a lovely bloke, but I’d have been disappointed to see him kept on.

You seem to be adding sensibly. I think (from the outside) looking in, the only real doubts are over your manager, who I understand, has lost a bit of that 'old boys goodwill' at the cottage, after a disappointing spell.
Hasn't Steklenberg (sic) gone now?
Interesting Moves... on 13:21 - Jul 13 with 5262 viewsKonk

Interesting Moves... on 13:14 - Jul 13 by ganjR

You seem to be adding sensibly. I think (from the outside) looking in, the only real doubts are over your manager, who I understand, has lost a bit of that 'old boys goodwill' at the cottage, after a disappointing spell.
Hasn't Steklenberg (sic) gone now?

A lot of us are disappointed to see Symons still in charge, but new season, fresh start and all that; I’d be delighted if he proves people wrong. Signings and rumours so far appear to be promising, but there’s a lot of concern about the defensive side of things. Symons really struggled to organise the defence/defensive side of our game, which was disappointing from a former CB, and so far we’re not looking much stronger there, although Lonergan’s struck me as a half-decent keeper in the past and will be a much better option than Gabor Kiraly!

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Interesting Moves... on 13:26 - Jul 13 with 5240 viewsganjR

Interesting Moves... on 13:21 - Jul 13 by Konk

A lot of us are disappointed to see Symons still in charge, but new season, fresh start and all that; I’d be delighted if he proves people wrong. Signings and rumours so far appear to be promising, but there’s a lot of concern about the defensive side of things. Symons really struggled to organise the defence/defensive side of our game, which was disappointing from a former CB, and so far we’re not looking much stronger there, although Lonergan’s struck me as a half-decent keeper in the past and will be a much better option than Gabor Kiraly!

No doubt that Lonegran will be MUCH better than Kiraly.
Quite a few teams have been adding quality to their ranks. Going to be a tough (as always) league, I think.
Interesting Moves... on 13:35 - Jul 13 with 5175 viewsTheBlob

Tom Bolarinwa has signed for Sutton United,instrumental in Cray's last season 10 game win streak.You watch him go - reminds one of Yannick Bolassie.

Interesting Moves... on 13:40 - Jul 13 with 5142 viewsganjR

Interesting Moves... on 13:35 - Jul 13 by TheBlob

Tom Bolarinwa has signed for Sutton United,instrumental in Cray's last season 10 game win streak.You watch him go - reminds one of Yannick Bolassie.

I'd been looking at him. Looks an exciting player, but might be a bit old at 25/26 (I believe). He was playing in Thailand (?) before.
Interesting Moves... on 13:46 - Jul 13 with 5107 viewsTheBlob

Interesting Moves... on 13:40 - Jul 13 by ganjR

I'd been looking at him. Looks an exciting player, but might be a bit old at 25/26 (I believe). He was playing in Thailand (?) before.

That's right.But remember Bolasie did the non leagues/lower football leagues before suddenly finding a bit of form and now worth(allegedly) £20m+

Interesting Moves... on 13:54 - Jul 13 with 5061 viewsganjR

Interesting Moves... on 13:46 - Jul 13 by TheBlob

That's right.But remember Bolasie did the non leagues/lower football leagues before suddenly finding a bit of form and now worth(allegedly) £20m+

I agree, Bolassie, Ian Wright etc.
I kind of hoped he would've got a move to a league club.
For me, Omar Bogle (Solihull) is a player who could flourish into a good forward.
Interesting Moves... on 13:58 - Jul 13 with 5032 viewsTheBlob

Interesting Moves... on 13:54 - Jul 13 by ganjR

I agree, Bolassie, Ian Wright etc.
I kind of hoped he would've got a move to a league club.
For me, Omar Bogle (Solihull) is a player who could flourish into a good forward.

Bogle's a good shout.
Keep the old minces peeled.

Interesting Moves... on 14:01 - Jul 13 with 5023 viewsadhoc_qpr

Anyone else finding it really difficult to keep track of Championship teams transfer activity?

I can see 5000 stories updating every details on Schneiderlin's move to Man Utd inching closer but formerly England touted Josh McEachran to Brentford from Chelsea is barely mentioned...

I hate the media in the transfer window!
Interesting Moves... on 15:49 - Jul 13 with 4832 viewsganjR

Interesting Moves... on 14:01 - Jul 13 by adhoc_qpr

Anyone else finding it really difficult to keep track of Championship teams transfer activity?

I can see 5000 stories updating every details on Schneiderlin's move to Man Utd inching closer but formerly England touted Josh McEachran to Brentford from Chelsea is barely mentioned...

I hate the media in the transfer window!

I've found this good:
http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/33314929
That's July. June and May are separate.
Brentford have been busy and look very good, if the players buy into the new management.
Fulham have added well too, but I think if they start slowly, Symons will go and they'll have a real go at the play-offs.
Leeds have added 2 very good strikers in Wood and Erwin. Charlton and Derby fans are confident for the new season, I think MK Dons may a surprise package this year but think Huddersfield, Brighton and maybe Reading will struggle. Burnley will be there or there abouts.
Interesting Moves... on 19:30 - Jul 13 with 4571 viewsqueensparker

Good link that GanjR, got a new baby and been giving football a miss generally as it's summer so had no idea about most of those

See Angelo Balanta is still about and has gone from Bristol Rovers to Carlisle. That's no place for a Colombian

And Assou Akotto has joined St Etienne!
Interesting Moves... on 20:28 - Jul 13 with 4474 viewsganjR

Interesting Moves... on 19:30 - Jul 13 by queensparker

Good link that GanjR, got a new baby and been giving football a miss generally as it's summer so had no idea about most of those

See Angelo Balanta is still about and has gone from Bristol Rovers to Carlisle. That's no place for a Colombian

And Assou Akotto has joined St Etienne!

With Traore rumoured to be joining Lille, Ligue 1's Right Wingers (pardon the pun) will be having a field day.
Congratulations on your new baby btw.
Interesting Moves... on 20:37 - Jul 13 with 4445 viewsqueensparker

Interesting Moves... on 20:28 - Jul 13 by ganjR

With Traore rumoured to be joining Lille, Ligue 1's Right Wingers (pardon the pun) will be having a field day.
Congratulations on your new baby btw.

Cheers mate (well I say new, she's a bouncing seven months now but still feels new to me!)

Another one, remember this saviour of our defence from time gone by?

Andrew Davies [Bradford - Ross County] Free
Interesting Moves... on 20:40 - Jul 13 with 4435 viewsganjR

Interesting Moves... on 20:37 - Jul 13 by queensparker

Cheers mate (well I say new, she's a bouncing seven months now but still feels new to me!)

Another one, remember this saviour of our defence from time gone by?

Andrew Davies [Bradford - Ross County] Free

I'd say that's his level, to be fair.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024