Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlie now being linked with Spuds 00:30 - Aug 6 with 6584 viewsBenny_the_Ball

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/tottenham-plotting-charlie-

For avoidance of doubt Mr. Levy, that'll be £15million please.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2015 0:34]
Charlie now being linked with Spuds on 00:41 - Aug 6 with 5262 viewsPunteR

How ya doin Benny the Ball? haven't seen you on here for a while..
Yeh,this could happen. Levy loves a good transfer day deadline deal.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Charlie now being linked with Spuds on 04:14 - Aug 6 with 5124 viewsDylanP

We should up the asking price to 20 million immediately!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Charlie now being linked with Spuds on 05:59 - Aug 6 with 4986 viewseghamranger

Weird one this as I can't see Austin and Kane upfront together but it's been reported that we could have a player of theirs on loan so watch CR and Les crumble and we get £6 million for Charlie and a couple of their cast offs.

The trouble we could do with Fredrucks and Hall and Charlie would probably want to go there
Charlie now being linked with Spuds on 06:08 - Aug 6 with 4971 viewshoopdog

Could be wrong but I cant see Charlie being that level , would be a great move for him though if true
Charlie now being linked with Spuds on 06:16 - Aug 6 with 4950 viewsrsonist

Wouldn't be like Levy to come in late doors and pay the full asking price. He smells blood.
Charlie now being linked with Spuds on 06:44 - Aug 6 with 4896 viewsBerkoRanger

Would make perfect sense if last night's rumour of Harry Kane to Utd for 40 million was true. Especially if Levy could get Charlie for, say, 12 million and a couple of young Tottenham players. And Palce have just signed another striker. Glenn or Dwight, anyone?
So that's all sorted.....
Charlie now being linked with Spuds on 07:41 - Aug 6 with 4758 viewsLblock

I think I'm on record here numerous times but I'll just say this one more time with feeling
"Do NOT negotiate with Daniel Levy"

There is only one way to do business with his type and that is set one price and one price only wether you are buying or selling, and never ever assume the deal is done until the ink on the contract you have triple checked is dry
It scares me to my bones to think of our collection of amateurs going into a meeting room with him to try and do some deals. They would go in wearing silk suits and come it wrapped in dirty towels but thinking they'd done really well. Put his number in your phone under the contact reference Don't Answer and simply smile to yourself when the number flashes up at 11.00pm on transfer deadline day

As for Chas wanting to go to Spuds I can see this being the case but I don't see their style of football suiting him unless Kane is sold. Their interest could be a good thing if it pushes the price up and clubs finally start formally bidding against each other but, as noted above, I'm not sure our Stooges would know how to conduct themselves in a Dutch auction for one of our prize assets

Space being watched

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Charlie now being linked with Spuds on 07:58 - Aug 6 with 4683 viewsJonDoeman

The Mirror throwing shit at the wall.

It Is What It Is !!

Login to get fewer ads

Charlie now being linked with Spuds on 08:05 - Aug 6 with 4643 viewsWatford_Ranger

Starting bid of £10m then calling the club every half an hour 24 hours a day increasing his bid by £20 while personal terms are illegally agreed on deadline day.

We end up with £10,000,500 and Adebayor on loan paying both players' wages
Charlie now being linked with Spuds on 08:22 - Aug 6 with 4575 viewsDiscodroids

Christ on a bike, Levy negotiating with Fernandes, it will be dealt with quicker than ken shamrock in a square go with tatoo from fantasy island .

nookie bear fernandes will be lucky to emerge in the sunlight with both kidneys unharvested. shanks and bigfoot will end up with gary brooke , john lacey and £46.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Charlie now being linked with Spuds on 10:17 - Aug 6 with 4364 viewsBluce_Ree

Don't do it Charlie.

They'll mainly play one up front because that's what everyone does now and that'll be Kane because he's really good and a much better player than Charlie. Charlie will get a few games at right midfield or something, just to annoy me, and then will barely feature while everyone laughs at Spurs for wasting the money.

He'll then go on loan to somewhere p1ss.

Or he can stay with the supers and fire us to promotion glory, like a dude.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Charlie now being linked with Spuds on 10:29 - Aug 6 with 4322 viewsAntti_Heinola

Charlie now being linked with Spuds on 07:41 - Aug 6 by Lblock

I think I'm on record here numerous times but I'll just say this one more time with feeling
"Do NOT negotiate with Daniel Levy"

There is only one way to do business with his type and that is set one price and one price only wether you are buying or selling, and never ever assume the deal is done until the ink on the contract you have triple checked is dry
It scares me to my bones to think of our collection of amateurs going into a meeting room with him to try and do some deals. They would go in wearing silk suits and come it wrapped in dirty towels but thinking they'd done really well. Put his number in your phone under the contact reference Don't Answer and simply smile to yourself when the number flashes up at 11.00pm on transfer deadline day

As for Chas wanting to go to Spuds I can see this being the case but I don't see their style of football suiting him unless Kane is sold. Their interest could be a good thing if it pushes the price up and clubs finally start formally bidding against each other but, as noted above, I'm not sure our Stooges would know how to conduct themselves in a Dutch auction for one of our prize assets

Space being watched

Yeah, Levy's never overpaid for anyone, ever.

Bare bones.

Charlie now being linked with Spuds on 10:36 - Aug 6 with 4289 viewstraininvain

Charlie now being linked with Spuds on 10:29 - Aug 6 by Antti_Heinola

Yeah, Levy's never overpaid for anyone, ever.

Agreed. Soldado and Lamela were excellent value for money.
Charlie now being linked with Spuds on 10:38 - Aug 6 with 4277 viewsrobith

Charlie now being linked with Spuds on 10:36 - Aug 6 by traininvain

Agreed. Soldado and Lamela were excellent value for money.

Yep. He bleeds a stone when he sells, but buying he is proper profilgate
Charlie now being linked with Spuds on 10:58 - Aug 6 with 4203 viewsLowerloftLad

Ohhh god i can see it now. good news guys austin and phiilips are on there way to tottenham and we only had to pay tottenham 6.8mill and we got the Sandro visa chucked in for free
[Post edited 6 Aug 2015 11:00]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Charlie now being linked with Spuds on 11:45 - Aug 6 with 4126 viewsdaveB

have had a feeling for a while now he was holding out for this, with Berhaino staying at West Brom he looks a good signing for Spurs. In an ideal world i'd love him to stay but this would be a good move for him
Charlie now being linked with Spuds on 11:50 - Aug 6 with 4108 viewsderbyhoop

Is there, finally, going to be a serious bid. Not £13m from Newcastle. Spurs can easily afford the £15m we're asking for. It would be a good deal for Charlie and finally resolve the situation. I hope it comes off.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Charlie now being linked with Spuds on 11:52 - Aug 6 with 4105 viewsNorthernr

Ah wonderful, so we'll go right down to the deadline and then long into the night while Levy pulls that broken fcking fax machine trick again trying to scrape every penny he can off the deal. Deep joy.
Charlie now being linked with Spuds on 13:53 - Aug 6 with 3952 viewsSpiritofGregory

Charlie now being linked with Spuds on 05:59 - Aug 6 by eghamranger

Weird one this as I can't see Austin and Kane upfront together but it's been reported that we could have a player of theirs on loan so watch CR and Les crumble and we get £6 million for Charlie and a couple of their cast offs.

The trouble we could do with Fredrucks and Hall and Charlie would probably want to go there

Maybe he is hoping to pay a low fee, throw in one of their rejects and then sell Kane for a fortune.
Charlie now being linked with Spuds on 13:56 - Aug 6 with 3939 viewsJonDoeman

I can't see Spurs going for him . West Ham or Newcastle for me.

It Is What It Is !!

Charlie now being linked with Spuds on 14:07 - Aug 6 with 3901 viewsTacticalR

Charlie now being linked with Spuds on 07:58 - Aug 6 by JonDoeman

The Mirror throwing shit at the wall.

It's a dirty job, but someone's got to do it.

Air hostess clique

Charlie now being linked with Spuds on 14:13 - Aug 6 with 3868 viewsPinnerPaul

Charlie now being linked with Spuds on 11:45 - Aug 6 by daveB

have had a feeling for a while now he was holding out for this, with Berhaino staying at West Brom he looks a good signing for Spurs. In an ideal world i'd love him to stay but this would be a good move for him

Hmmm - you told me yesterday that my bet on him being top PL goalscorer was a waste of money if he didn't leave - now you "you have had a feeling for a while" he was holding out for this move?
Charlie now being linked with Spuds on 15:28 - Aug 6 with 3791 viewspaesanu

Ok my Spurs mate who works at their training ground days has just texted me saying he's spotted Charlie there. I asked him if he's pulling my leg, he's replied no. I've asked him if he's pulling my leg about pulling my leg, I await his reply.

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Charlie now being linked with Spuds on 15:32 - Aug 6 with 3768 viewsadhoc_qpr

Charlie now being linked with Spuds on 15:28 - Aug 6 by paesanu

Ok my Spurs mate who works at their training ground days has just texted me saying he's spotted Charlie there. I asked him if he's pulling my leg, he's replied no. I've asked him if he's pulling my leg about pulling my leg, I await his reply.

Is Charlie pulling an Odemwingie?

No, in a word!
Charlie now being linked with Spuds on 15:38 - Aug 6 with 3737 viewsThGrimRanger

pure hunch but Spurs want Berahino; they are told to pay silly money so they spin a story about being interested in austin prior to going back with a better off for berahino.

surely Charlie is too similar to Kane for them to want him

can't see it

TheGrimRanger

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024