Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roll call for yeovil 11:38 - Aug 9 with 9655 viewslosethedrum

Not expecting much enthusiasm for this post but we can enjoy somerset and the chance to watch our cup exit from terraces for once so i for one am looking forward to it .
If anyone can offer me a lift back to yeovil town centre after the game it would be greatly appreciated , cheers !
Roll call for yeovil on 11:48 - Aug 9 with 8371 viewspaulparker

I've got a business meeting in chipping Sodbury on Tuesday so I'm thinking about going
I think it's about 45 miles from there
It's just the arse ache of getting away at full time and going on my jack

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Roll call for yeovil on 11:49 - Aug 9 with 8368 viewsGetMeRangers

Roll call for yeovil on 11:48 - Aug 9 by paulparker

I've got a business meeting in chipping Sodbury on Tuesday so I'm thinking about going
I think it's about 45 miles from there
It's just the arse ache of getting away at full time and going on my jack

have you thought of leaving the car at the Arrow pub/ Apparently they have a big car park and seen other fans have done the same from other clubs. Heard it is a nightmare leaving the ground's car parks
Roll call for yeovil on 11:55 - Aug 9 with 8319 viewspaulparker

Roll call for yeovil on 11:49 - Aug 9 by GetMeRangers

have you thought of leaving the car at the Arrow pub/ Apparently they have a big car park and seen other fans have done the same from other clubs. Heard it is a nightmare leaving the ground's car parks

TBH I haven't really looked into as I only knew on Friday that I was down near Bristol , but thanks for the tip , I have an overnight stay so I'm probably going to do it
I must be bonkers

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Roll call for yeovil on 15:21 - Aug 9 with 8209 viewsWatford_Ranger

Not going but Yeovil have to be worth a small punt at 4/1 at home knowing our cup record
Roll call for yeovil on 15:31 - Aug 9 with 8202 viewsbatmanhoop

three of us making the 25 mile odd trip
Roll call for yeovil on 18:27 - Aug 9 with 8075 viewsWilloW4

Roll call for yeovil on 15:21 - Aug 9 by Watford_Ranger

Not going but Yeovil have to be worth a small punt at 4/1 at home knowing our cup record

If I was bald I'd still be washing my hair.
Roll call for yeovil on 18:39 - Aug 9 with 8048 viewsLowerloftLad

Yeovil are 7/1 "paddypower"to beat us so my roll call goes as far as coral
[Post edited 9 Aug 2015 18:41]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Roll call for yeovil on 18:59 - Aug 9 with 8019 viewsGetMeRangers

Roll call for yeovil on 18:39 - Aug 9 by LowerloftLad

Yeovil are 7/1 "paddypower"to beat us so my roll call goes as far as coral
[Post edited 9 Aug 2015 18:41]

I think those odds are justified, if they play like they did on Saturday against Exeter. Defence is a shambles (those with Player can watch other clubs games)

Is their manager a drunk? Certainly sounds it and not quite with it "Always going to be difficult playing against a side that finished tenth last season"

Login to get fewer ads

Roll call for yeovil on 18:59 - Aug 9 with 8017 viewsenfieldargh

only 1 from Enfield but hopefully will see two from Enfield on the pitch, messrs Blackwood & Furlong.

Staying in Yeovil, which pub is the chosen meet for this and does my memory serve me right from two years ago that they set up a beer tent back of the terracing?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Roll call for yeovil on 19:04 - Aug 9 with 8006 viewsNorthernr

Four from here.
Roll call for yeovil on 19:38 - Aug 9 with 7950 viewsGetMeRangers

Losethedrum says that Yeovil have said there are no buses running back to the station/town after the game.

The Arrow, with three boys.

Gavin Maguire will be offering haircuts... or saying hello. Not quite sure which
Roll call for yeovil on 19:39 - Aug 9 with 7946 viewsflynnbo

Roll call for yeovil on 18:59 - Aug 9 by GetMeRangers

I think those odds are justified, if they play like they did on Saturday against Exeter. Defence is a shambles (those with Player can watch other clubs games)

Is their manager a drunk? Certainly sounds it and not quite with it "Always going to be difficult playing against a side that finished tenth last season"

He has had Parkinson's disease since he was 42. Remember him as manager of Plymouth when we were in League 1. Also played for Dundee Utd and Scotland.
Roll call for yeovil on 20:02 - Aug 9 with 7908 viewsGetMeRangers

Roll call for yeovil on 19:39 - Aug 9 by flynnbo

He has had Parkinson's disease since he was 42. Remember him as manager of Plymouth when we were in League 1. Also played for Dundee Utd and Scotland.

My apologies. Didnt realise. Goodness, I sound like a heartless t**t!
Roll call for yeovil on 20:27 - Aug 9 with 7874 viewsolderR

I'll be staying with my brother in law for a couple of days who lives near Yeovil , the perks of retirement.

It will be my first away league cup game since Man City 1969 (lost 3-0).

Shameful I know.
Roll call for yeovil on 20:41 - Aug 9 with 7854 viewsfrancisbowles

Two from here, in the seats. Mainly going due to Clive's previous match report which outlined what a genuinely friendly welcome they gave everyone.
Roll call for yeovil on 21:20 - Aug 9 with 7798 viewspompeyhoop

How bad is the offy car park? I got the train last time, never again absolutel nightmare! Shouldn't think the crowd will be huge no more that 15/20 minutes to get away I'm hoping

Anton Ferdinand was not a very good footballer...

Roll call for yeovil on 22:44 - Aug 9 with 7727 viewsRuislipHoop

Two from here as well,
Roll call for yeovil on 22:49 - Aug 9 with 7717 viewscraftyp

I live fairly close and was chatting to a couple of supporters and they reckon that its unlikely to be too busy on Tuesday . The car park is usually ok . And it's right next to the entrance. So shouldn't be to much of a problem .
Roll call for yeovil on 22:52 - Aug 9 with 7711 viewscraftyp

Anyone got a spare for the game. I'm up for it.
Roll call for yeovil on 22:58 - Aug 9 with 7696 viewsWatford_Ranger

I get the feeling it won't sell out
Roll call for yeovil on 23:07 - Aug 9 with 7694 viewsSomersetHoops

I've been unfortunate in arranging things before this game was set, as I don't get back from France until Tuesday after the game is done. I would have gone as its only down the road from me. I expect a QPR win in this one, but sort of hope Ale doesn't play as his last injury was in a pointless cup game, but perhaps he should and put the hoodo to rest.

Who's Next?

Roll call for yeovil on 23:48 - Aug 9 with 7661 viewsSimonStainrod

Bout 20 mins away for me and the home support has noticeably waned during successive relegations so ground car park shouldn't be that bad. Powder puff team that rarely score more than one goal in a game so easy win for the R's this one!
Roll call for yeovil on 23:51 - Aug 9 with 7656 viewscraftyp

Roll call for yeovil on 22:58 - Aug 9 by Watford_Ranger

I get the feeling it won't sell out

I don't want to be with the locals
Need an away ticket
Roll call for yeovil on 03:05 - Aug 10 with 7599 viewsGetMeRangers

Roll call for yeovil on 23:51 - Aug 9 by craftyp

I don't want to be with the locals
Need an away ticket

They are available online via the QPR ticketing:

Supporters are advised, any tickets purchased after 3pm Thursday 6th August will be held for collection at the The Augusta Westland Stand Ticket Office on matchday.

TICKETS: Now on General Sale.

Tickets will be on sale until 3pm Monday 10th August subject to availability.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/qpr/details/event.aspx?itemref=5934
Roll call for yeovil on 15:41 - Aug 10 with 7477 viewslosethedrum

Tickets now available on the night .

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/qpr/details/event.aspx?itemref=5934
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024