Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How did Mackie do? 12:20 - Aug 10 with 3204 viewsClive_Anderson

Not seen him mentioned much, reckon he'll be a big plus this season over 46 games.
How did Mackie do? on 12:21 - Aug 10 with 3200 viewsdaveB

man of the match for us by a country mile, He was the only bright spot in the second half
How did Mackie do? on 12:28 - Aug 10 with 3168 viewsquickpassrotter

Same old Mackie - enormous energy and effort - but with a lot more ball control.
Easily man of the match - was a real handful for the fullback, and they had to double up on him all the time. Got a lot of kicks - just got up and got on with it.
How did Mackie do? on 12:47 - Aug 10 with 3115 viewsNeil_SI

When you see the effort and commitment he put in here, it really brought it home how insane and stupid it was to let him go in the first place. His fire in the belly and drive will be important for us in the weeks ahead, you know you can rely on him.

He had a terrific little battle with Chris Solly. It was 50-50, and Solly should really have been booked for trying to delay a quick throw-in during the first-half that might have given Mackie the edge. Two good players, giving it their all for their clubs. I really enjoyed the dual, and while Mackie wound up the home supporters, there was a lot of respect shown between the players on the pitch.

Even when hard challenges were going in and some dirty fouls too, they just got up, patted themselves down, sometimes patting and acknowledging each other and got on with it. Just the type of battle and contest you want to see on the pitch.

Great to have him back. He was whizzing around energetically even in the warm-up. You can tell he loves being out there, and absolutely loves representing the club.
How did Mackie do? on 12:49 - Aug 10 with 3108 viewsGetMeRangers

I feel he has much improved since he has been away. Fantastic performance. Better ball control. Sees the game better. Better at turning players. Geeing up the crowd and players. Boundless energy but not like the mindless ball chasing against Dundee.

I was dubious about him coming back. Delighted I was so wrong to doubt him. Perhaps he took head of the advice Kevin gave him on the podcast
How did Mackie do? on 12:57 - Aug 10 with 3079 viewsQPunkR

Like having a new signing!

Best player on the park by around 20 country miles. Absolutely brilliant seeing him out there nearly wearing Hoops again

QPR - "shit but local"

How did Mackie do? on 13:00 - Aug 10 with 3068 viewsTacticalR

Great interview with Mackie on this week's podcast.

Air hostess clique

How did Mackie do? on 13:25 - Aug 10 with 3006 viewssimmo

Great player for the club - not necessarily in terms of ability (although I didn;t share other peoples assessments that he was a poor footballer), but he was the antithesis of everything we ended up signing that I grew to dislike about QPR.

So pleased he's back, huge credit to Les and the board for getting him.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024