Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
rob green 10:52 - Aug 14 with 17512 viewsbrad

it looks like rob green will be leaving for west ham,who do we get now?
rob green on 10:54 - Aug 14 with 8009 viewsJonDoeman

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/west-ham-transfer-news-rob-green-confid

King Calamity.

It Is What It Is !!

rob green on 10:56 - Aug 14 with 7990 viewsTheBlob

There was a rumour that we were going for Huddersfield's Alex Smithies but he's just signed an extension.
Just stump up the extra and go for Bentley ffs.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

rob green on 10:56 - Aug 14 with 7824 viewsNorthernr

Ramsey not half an hour ago said he was sure Green would stay. The Standard isn't exactly noted for its accuracy when it comes to transfer stories.

Personally not fussed either way, would rather we banked any transfer fee and his considerable wage and got Bentley.
rob green on 10:58 - Aug 14 with 7780 viewsWestbourneR

rob green on 10:56 - Aug 14 by Northernr

Ramsey not half an hour ago said he was sure Green would stay. The Standard isn't exactly noted for its accuracy when it comes to transfer stories.

Personally not fussed either way, would rather we banked any transfer fee and his considerable wage and got Bentley.

Seconded

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

rob green on 11:01 - Aug 14 with 7749 viewsHooparoo

rob green on 10:58 - Aug 14 by WestbourneR

Seconded

+1

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

rob green on 11:22 - Aug 14 with 7628 viewsdavman

I just wish that the club had manned up and told McCarthy that he would be number one this year and then, surely, Green would have left for the Scum and we would only be worrying about signing a number 2 (ooooo, er) rather than possibly buying a 'number 1' in desperation as we HAVE to get someone / anyone in...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

rob green on 11:25 - Aug 14 with 7573 viewsNorthernr

rob green on 11:22 - Aug 14 by davman

I just wish that the club had manned up and told McCarthy that he would be number one this year and then, surely, Green would have left for the Scum and we would only be worrying about signing a number 2 (ooooo, er) rather than possibly buying a 'number 1' in desperation as we HAVE to get someone / anyone in...

Agree.
rob green on 11:25 - Aug 14 with 7569 viewsEastR

This.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Login to get fewer ads

rob green on 11:32 - Aug 14 with 7512 viewsJonDoeman

Reckon McCarthy would have left anyway even if he was our number 1 . Hence the relegation clause.......... A cut in wages ? Fck that CYA.

It Is What It Is !!

rob green on 11:34 - Aug 14 with 7504 viewsadhoc_qpr

To be fair, we'd have needed to give McCarthy a new contract with a pay rise and removing the release clause as well for this to work.

I don't believe Green will accept any move where he is not first choice at this stage in his career.
rob green on 11:34 - Aug 14 with 7496 viewsrobith

But then when Palace came in, he'd have gone and we'd put up the creek, sans paddle
rob green on 11:35 - Aug 14 with 7492 viewsJonDoeman

Whenever I've heard him talking about Green its sounded like he was putting him in the shop window! Can't believe no one is buying him could play for anyone in the prem!

Desperate to get rid.

It Is What It Is !!

rob green on 11:40 - Aug 14 with 7450 viewswombat

rob green on 11:35 - Aug 14 by JonDoeman

Whenever I've heard him talking about Green its sounded like he was putting him in the shop window! Can't believe no one is buying him could play for anyone in the prem!

Desperate to get rid.

maybe they better get the keeper in before green actually does leave save a few quid in the transfer maybe

Poll: which is your favouite foot

rob green on 11:40 - Aug 14 with 7455 viewsgigiisourgod

rob green on 11:25 - Aug 14 by Northernr

Agree.

Think the relegation clause meant McCarthy situation was out of our control. Agree regarding Green. Let him move on and plan for the future. My opinion on RG now incidently is exactly the same opinion of him I had when he signed: a quality keeper but one that can not be trusted and will let you down when you need him the most. Perhaps unfair but he will not be remembered fondly by me despite being a consistently good performer.
rob green on 11:49 - Aug 14 with 7380 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Dare I say it? Green is no big loss. Sorry Bluce.

The fuss over him has always baffled me. Poor kicking, poor distribution, poor timing when coming off his line.

Great shot stopper, but isn't that the basic for a goalkeeper? Every keeper from Fraser Digby to Radek Cerny could do that.

My missus loves him. Sadly I look more like Paddy Kenny.
rob green on 11:51 - Aug 14 with 7363 viewsBushman

rob green on 11:40 - Aug 14 by gigiisourgod

Think the relegation clause meant McCarthy situation was out of our control. Agree regarding Green. Let him move on and plan for the future. My opinion on RG now incidently is exactly the same opinion of him I had when he signed: a quality keeper but one that can not be trusted and will let you down when you need him the most. Perhaps unfair but he will not be remembered fondly by me despite being a consistently good performer.

Agree - he can't be relied on.

Get rid if Bentley is on board subject to agreeing fee & wages.

As it's been pointed out before Green makes the hard things look easy and the easy things look hard.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2015 11:53]

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

rob green on 12:07 - Aug 14 with 7265 viewsNorthernr

rob green on 11:40 - Aug 14 by wombat

maybe they better get the keeper in before green actually does leave save a few quid in the transfer maybe

With the FFP thing I think we have to sell to buy, that was the impression I got from the CEO last week anyway.
rob green on 12:11 - Aug 14 with 7224 viewskingsburyR

Green at fault for both last Saturday!

I'm in the let him leave camp!!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

rob green on 12:12 - Aug 14 with 7219 viewsgigiisourgod

rob green on 12:07 - Aug 14 by Northernr

With the FFP thing I think we have to sell to buy, that was the impression I got from the CEO last week anyway.

If we are left with just Lumley on the bookson Sept 1st would we be allowed a loan or an emergency loan. Bit of a worry.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2015 12:31]
rob green on 12:22 - Aug 14 with 7143 viewsToast_R

rob green on 12:11 - Aug 14 by kingsburyR

Green at fault for both last Saturday!

I'm in the let him leave camp!!!

Camp, now there's an idea. ..
rob green on 12:22 - Aug 14 with 7144 viewsessextaxiboy

Maybe they didnt think he was good enough .
rob green on 12:24 - Aug 14 with 7131 viewspaulparker

Couldn't care less if he leaves TBH, never a top keeper, I cant believe the amount of times he gets done on his near post
Bentley would be a great signing if we pull it off, he reminds me of when Joe Hart when he started out ,
someone mentioned Smithies who again would be a decent signing as would
Kieron Westwood
Lindegaard Man Utd
Martin at Mk Dons
also I cant believe how decent Ikeme has become as a keeper, he was terrible on loan with us, maybe he could be target ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

rob green on 12:27 - Aug 14 with 7100 viewsadhoc_qpr

rob green on 12:07 - Aug 14 by Northernr

But surely in the real world as long as the books are balanced at the end of the window that's fine?

It's not like football transfers are actually big lump sums arriving and leaving with players.
rob green on 12:27 - Aug 14 with 7096 viewsAntti_Heinola

rob green on 12:12 - Aug 14 by gigiisourgod

If we are left with just Lumley on the bookson Sept 1st would we be allowed a loan or an emergency loan. Bit of a worry.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2015 12:31]

doubt we'd allow him to go under those circumstances.

Bare bones.

rob green on 12:41 - Aug 14 with 6982 viewsQPunkR

rob green on 12:22 - Aug 14 by Toast_R

Camp, now there's an idea. ..

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024