Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR V cardiff 19:15 - Aug 15 with 4113 viewsbrad

all i can say,its gonna be a long season!we were lucky to get a pt,i think ramsey is just not good enough.saying that,i hope we dont do a wolves.
QPR V cardiff on 19:19 - Aug 15 with 4098 viewsAJB0105

So we can't defend, can't finish when we get chances, look slow and not fit enough. Ramsay must be confused, he speaks of tactics but I think he means tictacs, no change throughout the game. Charlie away and we have no one to score the required goals. Only hope we get better as mid-table is the best we can hope for. I know it's a new team but by Christ they need to gel very quickly!
QPR V cardiff on 19:23 - Aug 15 with 4051 viewspaulparker

got lucky with a point
shocking display, paul hart got crucified for playing for a draw against Forest , well Ramsey done the same today with doughty for chery on 50 minutes !!!
Austin looked disinterested through out , we got lucky slade never played jones and ameobie from the start, its going to be a long season

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

QPR V cardiff on 20:10 - Aug 15 with 3844 viewsBrixtonR

QPR V cardiff on 19:23 - Aug 15 by paulparker

got lucky with a point
shocking display, paul hart got crucified for playing for a draw against Forest , well Ramsey done the same today with doughty for chery on 50 minutes !!!
Austin looked disinterested through out , we got lucky slade never played jones and ameobie from the start, its going to be a long season

That's what I thought. Even when we were 2-0 up we looked appalling and it was just luck. I watched totally sober as well lol Was txting a mate at the game and he thought it was pony too. At one point quite a way through the second half possession was 25% to 75% !

I honestly don't think the players having to bed in can be used as an excuse - Charlton got another point today against Derby away and they have an almost new team - even more so than us.

As far as I could see, apart from about 15 minutes late second half we defended stupidly deep and then hoofed it up hoping to score on the break. Don't know why he took Chery off by far our best player - couldn't he have swapped Doughty for Henry ?
QPR V cardiff on 20:20 - Aug 15 with 3801 viewsBenny_the_Ball

QPR V cardiff on 20:10 - Aug 15 by BrixtonR

That's what I thought. Even when we were 2-0 up we looked appalling and it was just luck. I watched totally sober as well lol Was txting a mate at the game and he thought it was pony too. At one point quite a way through the second half possession was 25% to 75% !

I honestly don't think the players having to bed in can be used as an excuse - Charlton got another point today against Derby away and they have an almost new team - even more so than us.

As far as I could see, apart from about 15 minutes late second half we defended stupidly deep and then hoofed it up hoping to score on the break. Don't know why he took Chery off by far our best player - couldn't he have swapped Doughty for Henry ?

I was praying for that change and thought that Ramsey had answered my prayers until I realised it was Chery going off. A truly appalling decision.

Ramsey is bemoaning the players' poor game management when in truth his was dire.
QPR V cardiff on 23:38 - Aug 15 with 3542 viewsrichpr

Ransey has no game plan or tactics - he picks the same overly defensive team each week. He says he is going to play the youngsters then he doesn't. We should re-sign Barton for a bit of grit and guile in midfield
QPR V cardiff on 23:44 - Aug 15 with 3526 viewsitsbiga

QPR V cardiff on 23:38 - Aug 15 by richpr

Ransey has no game plan or tactics - he picks the same overly defensive team each week. He says he is going to play the youngsters then he doesn't. We should re-sign Barton for a bit of grit and guile in midfield

Er, no we should'nt

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

QPR V cardiff on 00:51 - Aug 16 with 3437 viewsbrad

all i can say.we were very poor today
QPR V cardiff on 01:05 - Aug 16 with 3401 viewsBrazilNutR

was a very strange game.. we were the home team and were seemingly under the cosh all game, very unusually for a QPR team, we found ourselves 2 up from two corners, when we were second best. At that point my Cardiff mate texted me.. "bring on Jones and 2-3 to us"... we never got hold of the ball and kept possession, despite Ramsey's comments prior that first priority was to play football.. Anyway once we went 2-0 up, we reverted to the classic QPR we all know and love, and always looked like we would screw it up, missing sitters and conceding late goals..
The subs were baffling.. unless injuries
Login to get fewer ads

QPR V cardiff on 06:23 - Aug 16 with 3267 viewsthemodfather

qpr can't defend, it's a shambles and clear to all there....even at 2-0 down cardiff fancied it and got it...bringing on jones gave them a new edge...
ok, jet should have made it 3-1. then there was the foul not given as they scored...despite that we defended poorly.

what was our formation? plan? charlie ain't no good alone up front....who was supplying him? how often did he get the ball to feet, or in front of him to chase? never!
ramsey's team now and down to him. good luck, we'll need it.
QPR V cardiff on 07:06 - Aug 16 with 3231 viewsRs_Holy

This thread sums it up perfectly to me... We are a very dis functional team.
The defenders hoof it when they have time, and can't get hold of the ball when under pressure. The midfield looks weak and short on ideas. The strikers look disinterested and starved of service.
I think the only thing we can clinge on to right now is the fact that some of the players are new to the Championship, and may need time to adjust to this level.
I fear for Chris Ramsey if he cannot at least show signs of coaching a team that is trying to play football, rather than a bunch of individuals who look like they've only known each other for 1/2 an hour.... Looks like it's going to be a very long hard season for everyone connected to QPR
QPR V cardiff on 07:11 - Aug 16 with 3220 viewsparker64

The sight of the ball being lumped up to Cherry and him trying to head it was slightly odd. He gave up going for headers after a bit - couldn't blame him.
QPR V cardiff on 07:38 - Aug 16 with 3173 viewsMonahoop

Agree with most of what has been said here. A poor game, lucky to hold on to a point in the end and if that is what we are to expect, then yes, we are in for a bumpy ride season. Ramsey looks like a frightened rabbit caught in headlights. If the manager looks so nervous, then what message does that send out to the players? To me that fear factor is already having an effect and doesn't bode well for him or the team. God help us if we play like that at Wolves next weekend.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

QPR V cardiff on 08:29 - Aug 16 with 3084 viewsSnipper

Ramsey is a bloody clown. We're only heading one way with this man in charge, and it isn't upwards. I was prepared to give him a chance, but yesterday was a bloody shambles. Some of his post match comments are comedy gold too.
He's very much out of his depth and he's on a 3 year contract.
QPR V cardiff on 08:50 - Aug 16 with 3051 viewsBasingstokeR

Would "doing a Wolves" be the worst thing in the world?

We did it ourselves before Wolves did didn't we?
QPR V cardiff on 11:29 - Aug 16 with 2878 viewsbrad

i think your right snipper,ramseys clueless,to take off your best player,and possesion 75% to 25% to cardiff was a joke,the sub gave away the corner for the 1st goal too,and fernandes is clueless too!
QPR V cardiff on 19:36 - Aug 16 with 2749 viewsCamberleyR

QPR V cardiff on 08:50 - Aug 16 by BasingstokeR

Would "doing a Wolves" be the worst thing in the world?

We did it ourselves before Wolves did didn't we?

Yeah, but it was called doing a QPR then. We made it fashionable before Forest, Leeds, Sheffield Wednesday, Southampton, Leicester, Charlton all had a go

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024