Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Josh Parker 22:41 - Aug 20 with 3043 viewsganjR

Joins Aberdeen on loan (for those who are interested).
http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/34002607
Wish him well and will watch his progress at the sheep.
Ream joins Fulham (fine) Goldson joins Brighton (shame really).... Guess it's Dunk of Brighton (doubts) or Amat of Swansea (?) left for us.
Josh Parker on 01:51 - Aug 21 with 2877 viewsWeaverQPR

Red Star Belgrade what a fascinating team, i remember seeing them on TV vs Marseille European Cup around 90/91. Football violence in one of their games with Zvonimir Boban led to the break up of Yugoslavia and the civil war.

How a QPR reserve player ended up playing there is pretty crazy.

@WeavQPR

Josh Parker on 09:47 - Aug 21 with 2689 viewsganjR

Josh Parker on 01:51 - Aug 21 by WeaverQPR

Red Star Belgrade what a fascinating team, i remember seeing them on TV vs Marseille European Cup around 90/91. Football violence in one of their games with Zvonimir Boban led to the break up of Yugoslavia and the civil war.

I was at school with a Yugoslav chess genius who supported Red Star, told me some good stories.
Josh Parker has done very well after his attitude seemed to hinder his early career, I have a lot of respect for him, he buckled down and always comes across as a humble bloke who appreciates the work he needs to put in to continue earning a living playing football. Decent player too and I wish him every success.
Josh Parker on 10:16 - Aug 21 with 2644 viewsadhoc_qpr

That's got to be one of the more interesting career paths for a QPR youth team player - better than released, non-league, disappear...
Josh Parker on 10:19 - Aug 21 with 2637 viewsparker64

I remember him coming on as a sub under Warnock. He did a bit of a fancy dan trick in his own penalty area down at the school end. He got away with it but Warnock went nuts. I don't think he played after that.
Josh Parker on 11:23 - Aug 21 with 2589 viewsNorthernr

Warnock seemed to quite like him at first. I always thought he had something about him, but not much more than League One.
Josh Parker on 11:47 - Aug 21 with 2554 viewsganjR

Josh Parker on 11:23 - Aug 21 by Northernr

Warnock seemed to quite like him at first. I always thought he had something about him, but not much more than League One.

He was a winger with us but Warnock played him at RB for his one start or longest appearance.
Has worked really hard to improve, it'll be interesting to see how he gets on and how he is used at Aberdeen. They are quite a fast breaking side and that could suit him, he strikes me as being more of a forward than winger nowadays.
Remember Wes Daley? From the same team youth team (or near enough)... Believe he is a coach at Spurs now.
Josh Parker on 12:31 - Aug 21 with 2504 viewsYugohoop

Josh Parker on 01:51 - Aug 21 by WeaverQPR

Just to clarify, the war wasn't because of the football match 😀
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024