Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ramsey needs some help 20:28 - Sep 12 with 2279 viewsDejR_vu

Today showed why a good coach (if indeed that is what Ramsey is; the jury's still very much out on that one. The performance today was abysmal, with or without 11 men) doesn't necessarily make a good manager. Freedman worked us out before the game, set his team up properly, and managed events as they unfolded. Ramsey didn't know what to do.

If we are going to persevere with him, Ramsey needs an experienced manager alongside to help him. Someone who isn't ambitious to manage anymore so isn't a threat, but who can look at things objectively and give him some help. Freedman has Lennie Lawrence I think, and I think Curbishley is at Fulham. Venables perhaps, or someone in that mould.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Ramsey needs some help on 20:31 - Sep 12 with 2265 viewsbaz_qpr

The asked Francis in the summer but was already committed to Stoke, I do agree, though I can't see it happening this year
Ramsey needs some help on 21:10 - Sep 12 with 2180 viewsLblock

Look I'm sorry, the Benny baiting will happen. But I'm pissed up and fcukd off

4-2-3-1 is pizz at home

I'll leave it here

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Ramsey needs some help on 21:50 - Sep 12 with 2109 viewsbaz_qpr

Ramsey needs some help on 21:10 - Sep 12 by Lblock

Look I'm sorry, the Benny baiting will happen. But I'm pissed up and fcukd off

4-2-3-1 is pizz at home

I'll leave it here

4-2-3-1 played well is more attacking than 4-4-2 as its virtually 4-2-4 but it won't work if the defence and central midfield play too deep and don't retain the ball
Ramsey needs some help on 23:47 - Sep 12 with 2012 viewsWilloW4

I see your point DejR ... Freedman had Lennie Lawrence in is earhole... Ramsey had ?.. Who was that giving Ramsey advice in the first half? Didn't look like Steve Gallen.?
Ramsey needs some help on 00:15 - Sep 13 with 1979 viewsPunteR

Ramsey needs to read this message board during games. We actually have the technology these days to give him direct instructions from the comfort of our sofa.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Ramsey needs some help on 07:16 - Sep 13 with 1894 viewsozexile

Ramsey needs some help on 00:15 - Sep 13 by PunteR

Ramsey needs to read this message board during games. We actually have the technology these days to give him direct instructions from the comfort of our sofa.

Ha ha
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024