Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Fred 10:24 - Sep 25 with 33532 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Think this may be my cherry-popping match fred moment.

Really looking forward to this one. Will be happy with a performance and very happy with a draw.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Match Fred on 15:27 - Sep 25 with 3089 viewsJAPRANGERS

Match Fred on 15:23 - Sep 25 by Mytch_QPR

Isn't he a she?
Or something.

thought it was Spirit of Gregory. And yes "he" is of the female persuasion it is said.
Match Fred on 15:28 - Sep 25 with 3077 viewsWilloW4

Match Fred on 15:11 - Sep 25 by Mytch_QPR

It makes perfect sense to us, of course, but I can't help thinking that predictions like this (and the one about being 'bummed in the gob') are one of the main reasons why Bluce has not been invited as a guest on 'Football Focus' or a pundit on MOTD - and that's a shame as it would make it far more entertaining for all involved.

BTW, with that awful Channel 5 show - is Adam Virgo actually David Walliams (and vice versa)?
He did spend a lot of his career in Brighton.

[Post edited 25 Sep 2015 15:16]

There's a photo to make me want to puke..!
Match Fred on 15:35 - Sep 25 with 3070 viewsFredManRave

Match Fred on 15:23 - Sep 25 by Mytch_QPR

Isn't he a she?
Or something.

I guess you had to suffer the same questions Mytch when you first became a 7ft tall Goth Transgender?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Match Fred on 15:37 - Sep 25 with 3064 viewsMytch_QPR

Match Fred on 15:35 - Sep 25 by FredManRave

I guess you had to suffer the same questions Mytch when you first became a 7ft tall Goth Transgender?!

Yeah - but that was all a bit of a joke. I'm only 6'9".

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Match Fred on 16:23 - Sep 25 with 3019 viewsnix

Match Fred on 15:27 - Sep 25 by JAPRANGERS

thought it was Spirit of Gregory. And yes "he" is of the female persuasion it is said.

Really? Is there evidence of this? I'd rather hope not, given there appear to be so few female posters, I'd rather that one wasn't one of them. Stroppy and awkward is fine, miserable and depressing not so much.
Match Fred on 17:19 - Sep 25 with 2953 viewsDorse

Match Fred on 16:23 - Sep 25 by nix

Really? Is there evidence of this? I'd rather hope not, given there appear to be so few female posters, I'd rather that one wasn't one of them. Stroppy and awkward is fine, miserable and depressing not so much.

I like to think of SoG as using an elaborate, fairytale-type ploy to weed out the weakest suitors and find the one for her by putting up a false front, deliberately trying to appear curmudgeonly and negative so that only her true love will put up with her.

Then she will reveal her true personality and they two will walk off into the sunset (well, Nando's actually) together. A choir will softly sing 'Kevin Gallen's Magic' as they pass and she casts a quick glance over her shoulder and winks at us all.

Having said that, I might be wrong.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Match Fred on 17:25 - Sep 25 with 2941 viewsheadhoops

everything points to a magnificent R's away win - as previously posted, local derby, live on sky, they can't defend, Charlie's scoring for fun bound to go pear shaped.

Head = 1-1 McCormack - Austin
Heart = 1 - 5 McCormack - Austin 2, Chery, Phillips, Fer.

Dorse, why are you playing Konk at left back, surely he will be quaffing the Krug 67 in the VIP stand?

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Match Fred on 17:38 - Sep 25 with 2918 viewsnix

Match Fred on 17:19 - Sep 25 by Dorse

I like to think of SoG as using an elaborate, fairytale-type ploy to weed out the weakest suitors and find the one for her by putting up a false front, deliberately trying to appear curmudgeonly and negative so that only her true love will put up with her.

Then she will reveal her true personality and they two will walk off into the sunset (well, Nando's actually) together. A choir will softly sing 'Kevin Gallen's Magic' as they pass and she casts a quick glance over her shoulder and winks at us all.

Having said that, I might be wrong.

It's lovely to see your romantic side Dorse! I'd love to see a happy SoG trotting down the Stevenage road having found love after a glorious Rs victory.
Login to get fewer ads

Match Fred on 18:35 - Sep 25 with 2816 viewsDorse

Match Fred on 17:38 - Sep 25 by nix

It's lovely to see your romantic side Dorse! I'd love to see a happy SoG trotting down the Stevenage road having found love after a glorious Rs victory.

If it meant a glorious Rs victory, I'd even be happy to see her streak down the Stevenage Road.

Ahem, over to you SoG...

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Match Fred on 18:47 - Sep 25 with 2770 viewsaston_hoop

Karl Henry-phobes, look away now. Fer on the bench

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Match Fred on 18:53 - Sep 25 with 2722 viewsqueensparker

Match Fred on 18:47 - Sep 25 by aston_hoop

Karl Henry-phobes, look away now. Fer on the bench

Not a surprise really that team - great that Faurlin's fit. Good bench too
Match Fred on 18:58 - Sep 25 with 2695 viewsconnell10

henry ffs

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Match Fred on 19:05 - Sep 25 with 2653 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The big news is Faurlin. essential for us.

Henry is no surprise. They obviously rate him. If nothing else, witness how Steve Gallen mentioned him in this week's podcast.

Match Fred on 19:07 - Sep 25 with 2636 viewsDiscodroids

Ramsey must see an image of karl henry burnt into his fackin pop tarts every matchday morning and think its devine intervention or something.

[Post edited 25 Sep 2015 19:32]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Match Fred on 19:21 - Sep 25 with 2566 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Match Fred on 19:07 - Sep 25 by Discodroids

Ramsey must see an image of karl henry burnt into his fackin pop tarts every matchday morning and think its devine intervention or something.

[Post edited 25 Sep 2015 19:32]

Disco, you are to Henry what Short Knees is to SWP!

Match Fred on 19:27 - Sep 25 with 2204 viewsJigsore

Can anyone find a decent stream? there must be non dodgy one somewhere considering its on Sky.

Looking forward to the game, heres hoping Fer comes off the bench and scores the winner. 2-1 to the Rs good luck lads

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Match Fred on 19:29 - Sep 25 with 2194 viewsBucksRanger

http://www.vipleague.is/football/330833/1/fulham-vs-queens-park-rangers-live-str http:/firstrowas.eu/watch/373810/1/watch-fulham-fc-vs-queens-park-rangers.html$$ http:/www.sportingvideo.net/20150924/vv56041b5800f239.26228295-1152404.html
Match Fred on 19:40 - Sep 25 with 2126 viewsDiscodroids

Match Fred on 19:21 - Sep 25 by BrianMcCarthy

Disco, you are to Henry what Short Knees is to SWP!

Youre right Bri, i think im a bit wound up cause i asked the new barber today for a smart new haircut for ibiza next week.

I asked for a " David from Prometheus" haircut and got a "David Armstrong from Middlesbrough" one instead!!

Right Phil oakey lopsided job!

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Match Fred on 19:44 - Sep 25 with 2083 viewsBklynRanger

Warm Greeting Amigos,

Bit of a Friday treat this - Rangers on the big tv.

I'm going to try not to drink during this because I usually loose track and am hammered by the end.

COME ON RANGERS
Match Fred on 19:46 - Sep 25 with 2072 viewsScubaHoop

I like that team, Henry aside. What will the Ramsey haters say when we're up to third by bedtime?! 0-2 to the Rs!!
Match Fred on 19:48 - Sep 25 with 2056 viewsScubaHoop

Look, we're already up to 6th!
Match Fred on 19:48 - Sep 25 with 2050 views2Thomas2Bowles

FFS

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Match Fred on 19:49 - Sep 25 with 2035 viewsDiscodroids

be fair . kept a clean sheet for 90 seconds.

i say lets play through karl henry , salvation is at hand

cnts.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2015 19:50]

Match Fred on 19:49 - Sep 25 with 2036 viewsBklynRanger

That the fcuk. Looked like Angella's man.
Match Fred on 19:50 - Sep 25 with 2019 viewsScubaHoop

Ah nuts
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024