Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The chery substitution 14:08 - Sep 26 with 1724 viewsMatch82

Interesting one. I think it shows a little about Ramsey. He identified a problem and solved it (by the sounds of it chery was letting his, man run riot) but by the time he made the change, it was out of context with the game.

It's interesting because he clearly saw the issue, but didn't realize that in the context of the game, that wasn't the issue he had to solve for anymore. Which is arguably more worrying.
The chery substitution on 14:28 - Sep 26 with 1667 viewsbosh67

Nobody has a crystal ball of course. But Chery is the only other player in the team, or on the pitch at that moment who has been scoring goals, so to withdraw him was very odd considering we were losing.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The chery substitution on 14:29 - Sep 26 with 1667 viewsbaz_qpr

I don't think he did see the issue truth be told, he changed the personnel not the system, when you are being as comprehensively over run as were it made sense to either go like for like 4-4-2 ( bring on Mackie hook Luongo) or 4-3-3 / 4-5-1 (bring on doughty hook Luongo) Mackie and then Fer made no difference whatsoever in that position
The chery substitution on 14:50 - Sep 26 with 1603 viewsRANGERS4EVER

I would have taken off Angella for Hall, and brought on Mackie for Henry, put Luongo in Henrys position. We were already 2/3-0 down, so we needed to solidify the defence, but also go for it, and keeping Chery on would helped that

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024