Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McCarthy 15:07 - Sep 27 with 6288 viewsJonDoeman

Dropped.... not the ball this time. #DodgyKeeper

It Is What It Is !!

McCarthy on 15:17 - Sep 27 with 6264 viewsTacticalR

From what I've seen this season he does have a tendency to palm the ball into dangerous areas (hopefully this is curable).

Air hostess clique

McCarthy on 17:59 - Sep 27 with 6037 viewsnewgolddream

Where is Speroni these days?? Was rumoured to be signin for the R's when we raided Palace in 2010.
McCarthy on 08:14 - Sep 28 with 5692 viewsqprmeath

Injured
McCarthy on 08:18 - Sep 28 with 5679 viewsRecoilboss

And we've got 2 dodgy keepers.
McCarthy on 08:28 - Sep 28 with 5661 viewsJonDoeman

McCarthy on 08:18 - Sep 28 by Recoilboss

And we've got 2 dodgy keepers.

We keep signing them don't we.

It Is What It Is !!

McCarthy on 08:36 - Sep 28 with 5651 viewsMetallica_Hoop

You have to give our new one a chance, he was thrown in to a game we were cruising and then lost and that will have affected him for the next game.

Cerny looked dodgy at first then became very solid.

(I'm being optimistic)

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

McCarthy on 09:09 - Sep 28 with 5609 viewsJonDoeman

McCarthy on 08:36 - Sep 28 by Metallica_Hoop

You have to give our new one a chance, he was thrown in to a game we were cruising and then lost and that will have affected him for the next game.

(I'm being optimistic)

Yeah hopefully he will be OK in the long run, but after the start he's had, he's in my dodgy keeper envelope for the time being! ;)

It Is What It Is !!

McCarthy on 09:37 - Sep 28 with 5566 viewsdaveB

McCarthy on 08:36 - Sep 28 by Metallica_Hoop

(I'm being optimistic)

I thought after a dodgy first 10 mins that Smithies had a decent game against Blackburn and was unlucky to be dropped
Login to get fewer ads

McCarthy on 12:50 - Sep 28 with 5450 viewssimmo

McCarthy on 09:37 - Sep 28 by daveB

I thought after a dodgy first 10 mins that Smithies had a decent game against Blackburn and was unlucky to be dropped

Agree. No idea why he's been written off so readily or how anybody thinks giving a relatively young keeper shit from the get-go will do anybody any good. He showed enough in 80mins against Blackburn to convince me he could be a really good signing for QPR. Provided he's actually given a chance that is.

Surprised McCarthy has been dropped but he has looked shaky. My issue with him not playing was less about how great he is at the moment and more about giving someone other than Rob fckin Green a chance. He did look good for Reading though, it seems to me that a season sat on the bench has done him no favours...

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

McCarthy on 14:23 - Sep 28 with 5346 viewsJuzzie

David Seaman shipped 5 goals on his debut for us. He didn't do too bad in his career thereafter....
McCarthy on 16:03 - Sep 28 with 5275 viewsGetMeRangers

Whether Smithies is dodgy or not, it was refreshing to see a keeper with decent ball distribution from hand and foot. I thought it was disappointing he wasnt given a three match run. Green was the making of his own misfortune
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024