Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ned 17:55 - Oct 3 with 3333 viewssexton

Of Ramsey's strange decisions making an injury-prone introvert captain is one of the stranger ones. OK so he hasn't had his annual hammy yet but he's no leader.

Two goals down after 10 minutes. The skipper's reaction after either of them? Nothing. Not a dicky bird.

Chery went over to harangue the referee after the half time whistle, agrieved by his booking. Ned's reaction? Zilch. Straight off to the dressing room. Joey or Clint would have been there, pulling Chery away. Poor stuff.

Nice lad and all that, but he should be nowhere near the armband.

And that's apart from his performance.
Ned on 17:58 - Oct 3 with 3311 views1MoreBrightonR

Who should have been? Not many options...
Ned on 17:59 - Oct 3 with 3297 viewsNorthernr

Are we seriously doing this? 4-3 last minute win, let's start a whole load of negative threads?
Ned on 18:01 - Oct 3 with 3275 viewsHAYESBOY

We won and scored a couple of great goals but I think talking about how poor we are defending nearly every game is ok?

Smells like a trout farm in here

Ned on 18:06 - Oct 3 with 3241 viewsCamberleyR

Amen to that. Some people just love a moan.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Ned on 18:23 - Oct 3 with 3144 viewsMatch82

Agree he could be more vocal, but probably the most intelligent person in the team. I suspect that played a factor in the decision.
Ned on 18:25 - Oct 3 with 3127 viewsBlackCrowe

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Ned on 18:35 - Oct 3 with 3066 viewsPetros

OK positive version: some great performances today in a thrilling game, JET, Konch, Fer. Two wondrous goals.

And Ned was awful, and not remotely a captain. The point is worth making.
Ned on 18:36 - Oct 3 with 3066 viewsHollowayRanger

Cracking game any netrual would have loved it but a good majority of it we were awful and I enjoyed very little of it just knew when phillips blasted wide they would make it 3-3

jet motm saved ramsey a lot of abuse there

ned said for a while is no leader if he were he'd have grabbed Angelina my spelling as he is a girl and told him to pull his finger out and challenge for the ball the guy is a liability at centreback

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024