Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warnock with Derry or Hill 17:21 - Oct 17 with 6772 viewsthorpebankR

My tuppence worth. Ramsey out Warnock with Derry and or Hill as assistant with view to taking over at end of season then Warnock moves upstairs.
Warnock with Derry or Hill on 17:22 - Oct 17 with 5407 viewsBklynRanger

But Warnock has said himself he's no longer interested in full time management.
Warnock with Derry or Hill on 17:26 - Oct 17 with 5381 viewsbosh67

I think we need to give Warnock a chance to start working with the team and shoring up the defence... and helping Ramsey. Clearly defence is still a major issue and Warnock is probably well placed to help try and cure that. Ramsey has no idea what his back four is and changes it weekly with the same result. But, stats show we were in today's game and had more opportunities and possession.

Win Tuesday and Saturday in the next two home games and you can forgive today. Struggle and fail in the next two games and even Les will start to wonder if Ramsey can do it, even with Warnock helping.

For the sake of sanity. Let's hope Warnock walks in tomorrow and it clicks with Ramsey improving.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Warnock with Derry or Hill on 17:26 - Oct 17 with 5375 viewsJAPRANGERS

Warnock with Derry or Hill on 17:22 - Oct 17 by BklynRanger

But Warnock has said himself he's no longer interested in full time management.

but if offered the job on Monday surely he'll take it. Ramsey can be HIS assistant.
Warnock with Derry or Hill on 17:34 - Oct 17 with 5332 viewsessextaxiboy

Warnock with Derry or Hill on 17:26 - Oct 17 by JAPRANGERS

but if offered the job on Monday surely he'll take it. Ramsey can be HIS assistant.

If he is offered the job Monday , I will treat anything Tony Fernandes says or has said as total self serving meaningless bollix .
Warnock with Derry or Hill on 17:43 - Oct 17 with 5283 viewsYorkRanger

Warnock with Derry or Hill on 17:26 - Oct 17 by bosh67

I think we need to give Warnock a chance to start working with the team and shoring up the defence... and helping Ramsey. Clearly defence is still a major issue and Warnock is probably well placed to help try and cure that. Ramsey has no idea what his back four is and changes it weekly with the same result. But, stats show we were in today's game and had more opportunities and possession.

Win Tuesday and Saturday in the next two home games and you can forgive today. Struggle and fail in the next two games and even Les will start to wonder if Ramsey can do it, even with Warnock helping.

For the sake of sanity. Let's hope Warnock walks in tomorrow and it clicks with Ramsey improving.

Sensible post Bosh. Too much emotion on here about today, most of it from people, like me, who did not see the game...
Warnock with Derry or Hill on 17:59 - Oct 17 with 5236 viewsDoughnut

Defence has been an issue for YEARS. Warnock a good sign though, but we shouldn't mess about with assistants and all that crap...I know he's said full time work doesn't interest him, but an offer might have changed his mind...who knows??
But if nothing else, even Ramsey must now realise the writng's on the wall.
Warnock with Derry or Hill on 18:21 - Oct 17 with 5170 viewsShunter

In my last post I said Ramsey should be given to Xmas, but after today's substitutions
and the way he has set up the team since last February it is clear that the guy has no vision, he can only play one system, and can only do like for like substitutions.

Being 2-1 down was a good test for Ramsey but all he did was weaken the team with his subs by taking off our 3 best players on the day, we needed to score so he takes JET off and guess what Henry stayed on !!

RAMSEY MUST GO - NOW !

Derry to come in as manager, Hill as assistant, Warnock to help in anyway he can. The 3 of them turned our fortunes around before - they can do it again !
Warnock with Derry or Hill on 18:25 - Oct 17 with 5153 viewsMedwayR

Warnock with Derry or Hill on 17:34 - Oct 17 by essextaxiboy

If he is offered the job Monday , I will treat anything Tony Fernandes says or has said as total self serving meaningless bollix .

Do you not already treat everything Tony Fernandes says as total self serving meaningless bollix??? I certainly do!

Poll: Who’s better?

Login to get fewer ads

Warnock with Derry or Hill on 18:26 - Oct 17 with 5146 views1BobbyHazell

Obviously love what Warnock did for us BUT he is a footballing dinosaur. The game has moved on a lot in the last few years. The clubs our size that are moving forward have innovative people running the club on and off the pitch. God bless Neil but his day is done.

I believe in what Les and Ramsey have previously said in terms of what they are trying to set up within the club, I'm just not sure if they are the people to pull it off.
Warnock with Derry or Hill on 18:31 - Oct 17 with 5125 viewsessextaxiboy

Warnock with Derry or Hill on 18:25 - Oct 17 by MedwayR

Do you not already treat everything Tony Fernandes says as total self serving meaningless bollix??? I certainly do!

TBH not up until now .. he has obviously rocked up this week and got stuck into Les , who has duly pressurised Ramsey in the podcast . Then he has tweeted his own seed of wisdom for good measure .
Warnock with Derry or Hill (n/t) on 18:41 - Oct 17 with 5090 viewsnoauthority

[Post edited 20 Oct 2015 13:21]
Warnock with Derry or Hill on 19:48 - Oct 17 with 4983 viewspaulparker

Warnock with Derry or Hill on 17:34 - Oct 17 by essextaxiboy

what and the last 4 years you have believed him ?
cmon Essex i love you bud but TF has made a dogs dinner out of QPR

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Warnock with Derry or Hill on 09:24 - Oct 18 with 4712 viewsdaveB

Warnock coming in would be a terrible move imo. He did a good job before but it's quickly been forgotten how he signed a load of old shit for a lot of money and when he left he looked absolutely clueless with the team unable to string two passes together and most on here screaming for him yo go.

Warnock has never really been a coach so wouldn't expect him to sort the defence out, just seems very odd all round and typical QPR thing to do. I thinK Ramsey does need a bit of experience to help him but we've gone for a man most will be calling for to take over so just defeats the object of helping Ramsey.
Warnock with Derry or Hill on 09:39 - Oct 18 with 4681 viewsIrishR

Im not usually one to call for managers to get the chop but i would love to see Pearson here now, a forward thinking manager getting the little extra few percent out of what he has. We do not need new players (only a striker if we lose Austin) as with the team we have we should be very close to the top on this league i think. I dont think Ranieri has taken Leicester forward too much and it all just a result of Pearsons hard graft now coming to fruition. Will Ramsey ever come good? possibly not as I do not feel he has all the attributes of being a successful manager and really shouldnt have been given the chance with us. Would he step aside a become a coach, again doubtful as thats a hard thing for a man to do, his pride would be hurt. Warnock is a strange approach as he is not one to sit in the background "coaching" either i feel. Time will tell how these lunatics turn out but im fast falling out o love with football these days. Money has truely ruined it globally and its just going to get worse.
Warnock with Derry or Hill on 09:51 - Oct 18 with 4660 viewsCamberleyR

Warnock with Derry or Hill on 09:24 - Oct 18 by daveB

Warnock coming in would be a terrible move imo. He did a good job before but it's quickly been forgotten how he signed a load of old shit for a lot of money and when he left he looked absolutely clueless with the team unable to string two passes together and most on here screaming for him yo go.

Warnock has never really been a coach so wouldn't expect him to sort the defence out, just seems very odd all round and typical QPR thing to do. I thinK Ramsey does need a bit of experience to help him but we've gone for a man most will be calling for to take over so just defeats the object of helping Ramsey.

We've been over the reasons for the signings of Barton/arSeWiPe/Anton F a million times and Warnock himself would admit that in different circumstances, 9 times out of 10 he probably wouldn't have signed them. He wanted Ashley Williams and Danny Graham, who would have been very good signings, when T & C weren't opening the cheque book and had to sell Gorkss in order to buy DJ Campbell.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Warnock with Derry or Hill on 10:37 - Oct 18 with 4612 viewsJigsore

Warnock with Derry or Hill on 09:39 - Oct 18 by IrishR

Im not usually one to call for managers to get the chop but i would love to see Pearson here now, a forward thinking manager getting the little extra few percent out of what he has. We do not need new players (only a striker if we lose Austin) as with the team we have we should be very close to the top on this league i think. I dont think Ranieri has taken Leicester forward too much and it all just a result of Pearsons hard graft now coming to fruition. Will Ramsey ever come good? possibly not as I do not feel he has all the attributes of being a successful manager and really shouldnt have been given the chance with us. Would he step aside a become a coach, again doubtful as thats a hard thing for a man to do, his pride would be hurt. Warnock is a strange approach as he is not one to sit in the background "coaching" either i feel. Time will tell how these lunatics turn out but im fast falling out o love with football these days. Money has truely ruined it globally and its just going to get worse.

Nigel Pearson had a pretty poor relationship with Lee Hoos which led to him leaving Lecicester the first time

Then when he took over Leicester the second time in 2011 it took until 2013-14 till they got promoted with that big expensive squad... Not that he'd get that far, doubtless he would be hounded out before he got anywhere for not finding the formula within a few months. But not before he brought in his own players and accrued even more debt for the club.

plus he's mad

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Warnock with Derry or Hill on 10:45 - Oct 18 with 4594 viewsdaveB

Warnock with Derry or Hill on 09:51 - Oct 18 by CamberleyR

We've been over the reasons for the signings of Barton/arSeWiPe/Anton F a million times and Warnock himself would admit that in different circumstances, 9 times out of 10 he probably wouldn't have signed them. He wanted Ashley Williams and Danny Graham, who would have been very good signings, when T & C weren't opening the cheque book and had to sell Gorkss in order to buy DJ Campbell.

He had money to spend under Flavio and spent it as well, not millions but enough to put together a competitive squad. y=Yes WIlliams and Danny Graham would have been decent signings for us but Graham turned us down and when the money came in it was Warnocks decision to sign those players and is what eventually got him the sack. He deserves massive credit for the title winning season but the job he did after that wasn't so good and he's also struggled at Leeds and Palace since leaving. I just think if he did come back as manager it would be a massive mistake.
Warnock with Derry or Hill on 10:54 - Oct 18 with 4565 viewsstuabd

Warnock with Derry or Hill on 10:45 - Oct 18 by daveB

He had money to spend under Flavio and spent it as well, not millions but enough to put together a competitive squad. y=Yes WIlliams and Danny Graham would have been decent signings for us but Graham turned us down and when the money came in it was Warnocks decision to sign those players and is what eventually got him the sack. He deserves massive credit for the title winning season but the job he did after that wasn't so good and he's also struggled at Leeds and Palace since leaving. I just think if he did come back as manager it would be a massive mistake.

The press conferences would be more entertaining though.
Warnock with Derry or Hill on 11:11 - Oct 18 with 4542 viewsTW_R

Warnock with Derry or Hill on 09:51 - Oct 18 by CamberleyR

Danny Graham has scored twice in 45 Prem appearances since leaving Swansea.
Warnock with Derry or Hill on 12:05 - Oct 18 with 4484 viewsCamberleyR

Warnock with Derry or Hill on 11:11 - Oct 18 by TW_R

Danny Graham has scored twice in 45 Prem appearances since leaving Swansea.

Yes he's been gash since leaving Swansea but he was very good in his first couple of seasons there. I still maintain that in that first season after promotion he would have been a good addition to the squad.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Warnock with Derry or Hill on 12:20 - Oct 18 with 4448 viewsPommyhoop

Warnock with Derry or Hill on 10:45 - Oct 18 by daveB

This ...
And WTF would we sign Derry or Hill as his no 2.Just because they are Rangers?
What is their experience/record?
We might as well give poor old Stan a bash God Bless him..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Warnock with Derry or Hill on 12:23 - Oct 18 with 4440 viewsdaveB

Warnock with Derry or Hill on 09:39 - Oct 18 by IrishR

Pearson is a really good manager who has shown he can buy players from lower leagues or abroad and mould them into a winning team. He's a bit of a bully but you can say that of most managers, he might be brilliant but Mark Hughes ticked all of those boxes as well and struggled at QPR and I think Pearson would also struggle at QPR. For me it looks like we want a charismatic manager who wants to build a club over time but get results instantly whilst also selling players at a profit but not the ones we want to keep.

One of a million problems is we don't know what we want to be, we're half a club cutting costs and building a team over time and half a club paying 50k a week to the likes of Fer, Sandro and Green. Until we work out what we want from a manager I'm not sure how they can succeed.
Warnock with Derry or Hill on 12:28 - Oct 18 with 4433 viewsPunteR

Warnock with Derry or Hill on 12:05 - Oct 18 by CamberleyR

Yes he's been gash since leaving Swansea but he was very good in his first couple of seasons there. I still maintain that in that first season after promotion he would have been a good addition to the squad.

Didn't we sign Bothroyd instead?. Who at the time was one of the top scorers in the league and playing well for Cardiff. He got his big contract with us and turned into a big time Charlie that couldn't do it in the premiership. And he got a stupid tattoo of a gun on his body. Stupid wannabe gangster.
DJ Campbell was a signing I thought would do well but got an injury and that was that.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Warnock with Derry or Hill on 12:37 - Oct 18 with 4419 viewsthemodfather

new manager? well i'd like to see ainsworth/bircham given a go, if we are trying to be steady etc
if trying to go up now, with a paper squas that looks good enough...then we waited amd missed pulis, clarke,big sam and others.
what's george graham doing these days? he'd tighten up that defence alright.
Warnock with Derry or Hill on 20:36 - Oct 18 with 4259 viewsNW5Hoop

Why are people so enthusiastic about Derry or Hill coming in with a view to one of them being the manager? Because they were committed as players? What does that prove about their likely ability as managers? Derry's spell at Notts County was mixed at best. And given everyone's gripe when Ramsay got the job was that he had no managerial experience, why would anyone assume that it would be different with Hill.

If you want to see a club that kept appointing heroes as managers, look at Leeds in the 80s — Allan Clarke, Eddie Gray, Billy Bremner — and see where that got them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024