Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2-1 down and we exchange a striker for another one? 17:24 - Oct 17 with 2879 viewsPey

I am flabbergasted, CR you just made yourself untainable.

Clueless match management not for the first time and it has to stop.

2-1 down and we exchange a striker for another one? on 17:26 - Oct 17 with 2863 viewsvegasranger

He is transfixed by his 4-2-3-1 system. All subs are put on to fit.
2-1 down and we exchange a striker for another one? on 17:28 - Oct 17 with 2843 viewsbosh67

Yes, chasing the game you need to have more than one striking option and you do need two bigger players to bustle and get you that goal.

That lad Zamora at Brighton scored in the last minute to save them today. We should be looking for a player like that.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

2-1 down and we exchange a striker for another one? on 18:56 - Oct 17 with 2657 viewsderbyhoop

All the training is geared to 4-2-3-1. So is it a really good idea to switch to a completely new formation with 5-10 minutes to go?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

2-1 down and we exchange a striker for another one? on 19:16 - Oct 17 with 2612 viewsQPR_John

2-1 down and we exchange a striker for another one? on 18:56 - Oct 17 by derbyhoop

All the training is geared to 4-2-3-1. So is it a really good idea to switch to a completely new formation with 5-10 minutes to go?

I am sure with most teams the training is geared to how the manager wants to start a game that does not mean tactics cannot be changed during the game and in this case with 10 minutes to go what was there to lose in bringing on a second striker
2-1 down and we exchange a striker for another one? on 20:04 - Oct 17 with 2531 viewsShotKneesHoop

2-1 down and we exchange a striker for another one? I am flabbergasted, CR you just made yourself untainable.

Do you mean "untenable?" or "unattainable?" Or "you're fired" KISS.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2015 20:06]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

2-1 down and we exchange a striker for another one? on 20:12 - Oct 17 with 2498 viewsHollowayRanger

what happens if we have a man sent off ?

4-2-3-1 minus 1 ramsey would have a breakdown

3-2-3-1
4-1-3-1
4-2-2-1
4-2-3-0

whats he gonna do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

2-1 down and we exchange a striker for another one? on 20:13 - Oct 17 with 2498 viewsDejR_vu

2-1 down and we exchange a striker for another one? on 18:56 - Oct 17 by derbyhoop

Shouldn't there be a Plan-B?

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

2-1 down and we exchange a striker for another one? on 20:41 - Oct 17 with 2435 viewsenfieldargh

His substitutions always amaze me.
Today he actually got the timing right with a double substitution.
I can only assume Sandro and fear were tiring plus we have two more games in the next 6 days but to relate one of them for toazer seems daft. The bloke has even less energy than sandro who had played for an hour. Luongo, OK seemed a good idea.

But then to take of Jet our last minute match winner last week and not go all out attack seems totally the wrong move.

We were left with the totally ineffective Karl Henry pushing forward and sadly seb poltergeist who seems to have concrete in his boots as he can't jump and if he could appears to have no sense of timing or awareness about him.

We were toothless all day, our midfield is so congested with players there's often nowhere to go.

Oh to have a wes hoolahan, Dave Thomas type winger as an outlet. Sadly Phillips just doesn't do it for me.

Nedhum I think has shrunk, he seems a shadow of the brick wall he once was.

There were some good passages of play but not good enough to hurt a pacey counter attacking team like Birmingham....we hardly tested their defence

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Login to get fewer ads

2-1 down and we exchange a striker for another one? on 21:46 - Oct 17 with 2306 viewsWatford_Ranger

He took off our three best players for three inferior ones. Genius.

Poster's brief cameo was nothing short of embarrassing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024