Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Clint Hill being bombed out of QPR ? 12:37 - Oct 20 with 4760 viewsShunter

Read that he has been dropped from first team squad because he is accused of undermining Ramsey (Good man Clint).

That means he is undermining TF as well, cant see that happening, so it sounds another poor decision from Ramsey

We know Clint gives 100% and he will be more committed than those ex Watford guys.

I would like to see him back in tonights team
Is Clint Hill being bombed out of QPR ? on 12:40 - Oct 20 with 4734 viewsdaveB

Well if he's undermining the manager then I'm not sure we should be saying how wonderful he is. He put up with far worse under different managers so seems a bit bizarre
Is Clint Hill being bombed out of QPR ? on 12:40 - Oct 20 with 4733 viewsJigsore

Where did you read that?

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Is Clint Hill being bombed out of QPR ? on 12:45 - Oct 20 with 4698 viewsaston_hoop

Basically, this is most likely to be unfounded Internet nonsense aimed at trying to further destabilise the club by using one of the more respected senior pros. But lets pretend for a second that he is undermining CR, how does that make him more committed? If he wants to undermine him, he could turn out and play terribly knowing it would ultimately lead to the sack. He has put up with a load of nonsense and a couple of terrible managers and never felt the need to undermine them. I think the only reason we haven't seen so much of him is the fact that eventually he has to run out of steam and trying to make a longer term partnership out of either Onouha and Hall or Onouha and Angella isn't a bad thing.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Is Clint Hill being bombed out of QPR ? on 13:41 - Oct 20 with 4419 viewsLblock

With our new "First Team Advisor" entering the club I cannot see Sir Clint being bombed out any time soon.

In fact... I live in hope that he will start the game at CB tonight to beat up that beast Nuhu

I await the team news from Benny with bated breath

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Is Clint Hill being bombed out of QPR ? on 13:46 - Oct 20 with 4399 viewsSimonJames

I understand he naively suggested that conceding less goals each game would benefit us in the long run.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Is Clint Hill being bombed out of QPR ? on 14:22 - Oct 20 with 4293 viewsNortholt_Rs

Is Clint Hill being bombed out of QPR ? on 12:45 - Oct 20 by aston_hoop

Basically, this is most likely to be unfounded Internet nonsense aimed at trying to further destabilise the club by using one of the more respected senior pros. But lets pretend for a second that he is undermining CR, how does that make him more committed? If he wants to undermine him, he could turn out and play terribly knowing it would ultimately lead to the sack. He has put up with a load of nonsense and a couple of terrible managers and never felt the need to undermine them. I think the only reason we haven't seen so much of him is the fact that eventually he has to run out of steam and trying to make a longer term partnership out of either Onouha and Hall or Onouha and Angella isn't a bad thing.

Have you actually seen those back pairings play?

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Is Clint Hill being bombed out of QPR ? on 14:31 - Oct 20 with 4255 viewsthemodfather

doubt it cos he never spoke out before....he did a hindsight thing on bcc football focus, he is not a wrong sort.
Is Clint Hill being bombed out of QPR ? on 14:39 - Oct 20 with 4207 viewsaston_hoop

Is Clint Hill being bombed out of QPR ? on 14:22 - Oct 20 by Northolt_Rs

Have you actually seen those back pairings play?

I know, I know, they've hardly set the world alight this season (understatement) but it would be very modern day QPR to give up on these guys so soon. They're hardly Zesh Rehman, Bob Malcolm and Gus Caesar. Plus Hill isn't surely still capable of 2 games a week so its unavoidable until January at least.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Login to get fewer ads

Is Clint Hill being bombed out of QPR ? on 14:59 - Oct 20 with 4142 viewsnoauthority

There was a rumour across the message boards hill had been dropped from the squad due to falling out with Ramsey. It's all speculation though. Plenty, myself included have made reference to it. On considering in all likliehood it's exactly that- gossip and rumour.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2015 15:00]
Is Clint Hill being bombed out of QPR ? on 20:05 - Oct 20 with 3764 viewsderbyhoop

Tonight's team sheet answers the OP.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Is Clint Hill being bombed out of QPR ? on 20:08 - Oct 20 with 3744 viewsingeminate

Is Clint Hill being bombed out of QPR ? on 13:41 - Oct 20 by Lblock

With our new "First Team Advisor" entering the club I cannot see Sir Clint being bombed out any time soon.

In fact... I live in hope that he will start the game at CB tonight to beat up that beast Nuhu

I await the team news from Benny with bated breath

Unless Nottingham Forest want him on loan of course.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Is Clint Hill being bombed out of QPR ? on 21:10 - Oct 20 with 3625 viewsichbinnaughty

Is Clint Hill being bombed out of QPR ? on 20:08 - Oct 20 by ingeminate

Unless Nottingham Forest want him on loan of course.

Hahaha bravo.<applause>
Is Clint Hill being bombed out of QPR ? on 22:12 - Oct 20 with 3423 viewsHarbour

Clint played a blinder tonight mom ....organised defence for once. If only he was 5 years younger would play him every match guy is a star
Is Clint Hill being bombed out of QPR ? on 22:32 - Oct 20 with 3329 viewsEastR

The pre HT rush of blood aside, immense.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024