Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When was the last time Chelsea lost more games in a season than us!!?? 18:28 - Oct 31 with 2774 viewsScubaHoop

Hate Ramsey or Hate Ramsey we've still lost less league games than the special twunt, and that my friends is still a reason to be cheerful.
When was the last time Chelsea lost more games in a season than us!!?? on 18:46 - Oct 31 with 2745 viewseccles

yes, scum losing again was a brief ray of light in a very dark weekend for me.
Hope they don't sack him yet. I hope they let him suffer. He hasn't got a clue how to get them out of it. First time he's ever been at this end of the table.
Now he may realize what pressure really is.
gotta laugh eh?
When was the last time Chelsea lost more games in a season than us!!?? on 18:56 - Oct 31 with 2728 viewsCHUBBS

Yes its good laughing at their demise however he's a great manager and will eventually turn them around.
I can't see us ever being anything other than bang average under the leadership of CR.
When was the last time Chelsea lost more games in a season than us!!?? on 00:25 - Nov 1 with 2625 viewsisawqpratwcity

When was the last time Chelsea lost more games in a season than us!!?? on 18:56 - Oct 31 by CHUBBS

Yes its good laughing at their demise however he's a great manager and will eventually turn them around.
I can't see us ever being anything other than bang average under the leadership of CR.

The sad, unintended irony of this thread.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

When was the last time Chelsea lost more games in a season than us!!?? on 08:15 - Nov 1 with 2581 viewsCamberleyR

1993-94 to answer the original poster.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

When was the last time Chelsea lost more games in a season than us!!?? on 08:28 - Nov 1 with 2568 viewsCHUBBS

When was the last time Chelsea lost more games in a season than us!!?? on 00:25 - Nov 1 by isawqpratwcity

The sad, unintended irony of this thread.

Well let's be honest we're not really in a position to be pointing the finger at other clubs laughing.
Our club is in the worst state it's been since I started supporting them with a debt you just can't walk away from.
I know there are a few dreamers who think we're still doing ok,but ask yourself this?
They pull the rug from under our feet and walk away,ground and all assets sold.
Where will we be?
As much as I don't like them their manager and particularly the crooked owner their financial future is secure.
When was the last time Chelsea lost more games in a season than us!!?? on 08:28 - Nov 1 with 2567 viewspaulparker

Probably in 87 when they were relegated
TBH as much as I find the antics of mourinio and his conspiracy theories funny , I can't really enjoy it to much due to how sh1t and boring we are at the mo

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

When was the last time Chelsea lost more games in a season than us!!?? on 08:38 - Nov 1 with 2560 viewsozexile

When was the last time Chelsea lost more games in a season than us!!?? on 08:28 - Nov 1 by paulparker

Probably in 87 when they were relegated
TBH as much as I find the antics of mourinio and his conspiracy theories funny , I can't really enjoy it to much due to how sh1t and boring we are at the mo

Same as me, got lots of Chelsea mates I'm dying to hammer. But I haven't got a leg to stand on after our performances.
When was the last time Chelsea lost more games in a season than us!!?? on 09:44 - Nov 1 with 2508 viewsSeasideranger

When was the last time Chelsea lost more games in a season than us!!?? on 08:38 - Nov 1 by ozexile

Same as me, got lots of Chelsea mates I'm dying to hammer. But I haven't got a leg to stand on after our performances.

Other clubs predicament means nothing to me...right now our club is a shambles...a rudderless vessel drifting aimlessly into the Bermuda triangle!
Login to get fewer ads

When was the last time Chelsea lost more games in a season than us!!?? on 10:06 - Nov 1 with 2490 viewsisawqpratwcity

When was the last time Chelsea lost more games in a season than us!!?? on 08:28 - Nov 1 by CHUBBS

Well let's be honest we're not really in a position to be pointing the finger at other clubs laughing.
Our club is in the worst state it's been since I started supporting them with a debt you just can't walk away from.
I know there are a few dreamers who think we're still doing ok,but ask yourself this?
They pull the rug from under our feet and walk away,ground and all assets sold.
Where will we be?
As much as I don't like them their manager and particularly the crooked owner their financial future is secure.

"I know there are a few dreamers who think we're still doing ok..."

First let me get my 'sad, unintended irony' comment out of the way. We aren't doing that bad. No matter what the result on Tuesday (and yes, we are most likely to lose), we aren't going to be lower than 14th. I have not yet been infected with the widespread rabid compulsion to burn Ramsey in effigy.

But you aren't talking about that, are you? You are lamenting our current ownership for their ability to make mistakes and rack up debt. Can they cash in and walk away, scot free? No, they can't. They bought a business that was valued as having certain assets, including the ground and, much more valuable, the goodwill (ie, TV income stream) that came from being in the Premier. They had to pay a price that reflected those assets and now if they want to sell up they will sell at a price that reflects the debt of the club and the lack of assets assuming they want to liquidate whatever they can. Yes, we risk losing our club. They risk losing hundreds of millions. It isn't that easy to just "walk away".

I have always welcomed the financial backing of our owners. It would have been better if they had more football acumen, but at least they've backed what they thought best for the club by providing funds.

And just an observation to counter any scare-mongering that they are about to cut and run: if that were the case then our 'Premier-class' players would most likely have been sold in August, even if it meant at discount or even fire-sale prices.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024