Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
sir les,what is your agenda? 00:23 - Nov 22 with 17908 viewsbrad

we have neil warnock in charge now,why not give it to him till the end of the season,why do you want to give J.F.H, the job,he is unproven,we could go down if this shambles contiues!
sir les,what is your agenda? (n/t) on 00:28 - Nov 22 with 8559 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

[Post edited 22 Nov 2015 0:41]
sir les,what is your agenda? on 01:19 - Nov 22 with 8495 viewsade_qpr

If Neil stayed in charge (sounds unlikely) what do fans and also the club expect? Steady the ship or still in promotion charge?
If a new manager comes in the same applies or is the expectation more to rebuilding this season and build for higher honors later.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

sir les,what is your agenda? on 07:51 - Nov 22 with 8383 viewsdaveB

Why should Warnock get the job till the end of the season, why not just find the manager we want and hire him which is what Ferdinand is doing. Of course there will be those who will be unhappy if Jimmy Flloyd gets the job as they were with Ramsey as they don't want a black manager but will never admit it, just talk about agendas instead.
sir les,what is your agenda? on 08:07 - Nov 22 with 8352 viewsDorse

sir les,what is your agenda? on 07:51 - Nov 22 by daveB

Why should Warnock get the job till the end of the season, why not just find the manager we want and hire him which is what Ferdinand is doing. Of course there will be those who will be unhappy if Jimmy Flloyd gets the job as they were with Ramsey as they don't want a black manager but will never admit it, just talk about agendas instead.

I imagine they think Les sits at his desk writing interview questions about sun cream protection factors and Aswad.

Mind you, this would still be an improvement over previous recruitment campaigns.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

sir les,what is your agenda? on 08:16 - Nov 22 with 8331 viewsisawqpratwcity

sir les,what is your agenda? on 08:07 - Nov 22 by Dorse

I imagine they think Les sits at his desk writing interview questions about sun cream protection factors and Aswad.

Mind you, this would still be an improvement over previous recruitment campaigns.

I can't keep up with the nicknames. Who's Asswad?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

sir les,what is your agenda? on 08:37 - Nov 22 with 8282 viewsRs_Holy

I don't want JFH but it has nothing to do with him being black... I'm in the "he's landed on his feet at Burton" brigade... I would love to be proved wrong mind.
sir les,what is your agenda? on 08:48 - Nov 22 with 8250 viewsTheBlob

Justin Edinburgh and Tony Mowbray are doing better in that division - why didn't we go for them?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

sir les,what is your agenda? on 09:30 - Nov 22 with 8137 viewseghamranger

Think thats harsh... But you made some valid points. I think Les has the best intentions for the club but after missing the boat when Warburton went to Rangers and Clement to derby it was easy to appoint CR. Now he cannot get this appointment wrong!!
Login to get fewer ads

sir les,what is your agenda? on 09:35 - Nov 22 with 8124 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Jesus...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

sir les,what is your agenda? on 09:51 - Nov 22 with 8086 viewspaulparker

This is a wind up post isn't it ??

bar appointing Ramsey I don't think les has done to bad as DOF

As for being disloyal he probably stayed 2 seasons more than he should have in the 90's
The bloke is a local lad done well, and is the best striker we have ever produced

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

sir les,what is your agenda? on 09:52 - Nov 22 with 8088 viewssuperhoopdownunder

I was thinking this morning - why did we not give the job to Steve Gallen on a temporary basis if we were getting rid of Ramsey? (before appointing Warnock)

Looks like it is one of Ferdinand or Warnock - I don't believe both can stay.

Seems like we are more unstable than ever.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2015 9:54]
sir les,what is your agenda? on 09:57 - Nov 22 with 8071 viewsTheBlob

sir les,what is your agenda? on 09:51 - Nov 22 by paulparker

This is a wind up post isn't it ??

bar appointing Ramsey I don't think les has done to bad as DOF

As for being disloyal he probably stayed 2 seasons more than he should have in the 90's
The bloke is a local lad done well, and is the best striker we have ever produced

But what has he actually done Paul?We're just more divided and rudderless than ever.
It's that dangerous thing - a beloved player coming back to the alma mater but in another capacity,you stand to lose all the love that has been accumulated.Gerry Francis nearly found that out eventually.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

sir les,what is your agenda? on 09:57 - Nov 22 with 8070 viewsisawqpratwcity

"diversity policy"

"but we're white"

You are an embarrassment to the club.

sir les,what is your agenda? on 10:00 - Nov 22 with 8055 viewsWeaverQPR

Appointing CR and failing to get sufficient back up for Austin are two big errors from LF that will more than likely mean the season is a write off.

@WeavQPR

sir les,what is your agenda? on 10:02 - Nov 22 with 8054 viewsted_hendrix

I'd be chuffed to bits with an experienced Manager who has a proven track record of Managing in the Championship.
I couldn't care less what colour the guy was same as our players, I couldn't care less what colour they are just as long as they can do their respective jobs to a reasonable standard.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

sir les,what is your agenda? on 10:09 - Nov 22 with 8030 viewsAntti_Heinola

sir les,what is your agenda? on 09:57 - Nov 22 by TheBlob

But what has he actually done Paul?We're just more divided and rudderless than ever.
It's that dangerous thing - a beloved player coming back to the alma mater but in another capacity,you stand to lose all the love that has been accumulated.Gerry Francis nearly found that out eventually.

Are we? Or is that fans projecting their own sense of desolation onto the club. We're just changing managers FFS.
What's Les done?
First of all, he's implementing and has implemented enormous change at a younger level, with loads of new scouts and coaches at all levels. We have a brand new facility for the youth. Second of all, he's brought in a policy of not paying expensive wages to has-been players. While many people have bizarrely written off several of our signings already, I believe the likes of Smithies, Luongo, Chery, Hall, Mackie, JET and hopefully Gladwin and hopefully Angella are/should be important players to this club in the medium term. Yes, bad signings too. Name me a club that ever makes 8 or 9 signings and they are all enormous successes.
Ramsey was the wrong appointment. It was a risk, it backfired, sadly. But suggestions that Les appointed him because he was black are offensive. LF had worked with Ramsey for a while - he liked him, he felt he could work with him, and crucially he felt he was an excellent coach who perhaps had not had the opportunities he deserved. I don't think I'd have picked Ramsey, but then I've never met or worked with him. But it went wrong - that happens and happens at pretty much every club on earth. We're hardly unique there.
So what *should* Les have done by now Blob? You know, in about 10 months of being in charge? How could we measure him a success or otherwise?

Bare bones.

sir les,what is your agenda? on 10:12 - Nov 22 with 8020 viewsBrianMcCarthy

sir les,what is your agenda? on 10:09 - Nov 22 by Antti_Heinola

Are we? Or is that fans projecting their own sense of desolation onto the club. We're just changing managers FFS.
What's Les done?
First of all, he's implementing and has implemented enormous change at a younger level, with loads of new scouts and coaches at all levels. We have a brand new facility for the youth. Second of all, he's brought in a policy of not paying expensive wages to has-been players. While many people have bizarrely written off several of our signings already, I believe the likes of Smithies, Luongo, Chery, Hall, Mackie, JET and hopefully Gladwin and hopefully Angella are/should be important players to this club in the medium term. Yes, bad signings too. Name me a club that ever makes 8 or 9 signings and they are all enormous successes.
Ramsey was the wrong appointment. It was a risk, it backfired, sadly. But suggestions that Les appointed him because he was black are offensive. LF had worked with Ramsey for a while - he liked him, he felt he could work with him, and crucially he felt he was an excellent coach who perhaps had not had the opportunities he deserved. I don't think I'd have picked Ramsey, but then I've never met or worked with him. But it went wrong - that happens and happens at pretty much every club on earth. We're hardly unique there.
So what *should* Les have done by now Blob? You know, in about 10 months of being in charge? How could we measure him a success or otherwise?

Perfectly put.

sir les,what is your agenda? on 10:14 - Nov 22 with 8012 viewsPunteR

sir les,what is your agenda? on 10:00 - Nov 22 by WeaverQPR

Appointing CR and failing to get sufficient back up for Austin are two big errors from LF that will more than likely mean the season is a write off.

Sufficient back up?.
We've still managed to score goals without Austin though. He brought in Gladwin,Poulter,JET,Chery,Mackie. They seemed good attacking signings at the time,especially for a team that was supposed to consolidate in the Championship.

Edit- Basically what antti said.
Re-edit- Apart from the Ramsey bit.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2015 10:21]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

sir les,what is your agenda? on 10:59 - Nov 22 with 7924 viewsdaveB

sir les,what is your agenda? on 10:02 - Nov 22 by ted_hendrix

I'd be chuffed to bits with an experienced Manager who has a proven track record of Managing in the Championship.
I couldn't care less what colour the guy was same as our players, I couldn't care less what colour they are just as long as they can do their respective jobs to a reasonable standard.

completely agree colour should not come not but for some people it does sadly
sir les,what is your agenda? on 11:31 - Nov 22 with 7852 viewsnadera78

You've been on a couple of forums posting this BS, Brad. It was crap the first time and it still is now.

I don't know if it's the way this club has changed over the past decade or just reflective of the modern world, but I'm sick to the back teeth of this whiny, whinging, scapegoat-seeking, 'we should be winning trophies', self-serving, attention-seeking, drama queen Bull Shit. It absolutely engulfs everything about QPR from the owners, the club itself and on to the fanbase. It's been said before but I really do fear we've turned into Chelsea but without the success.

And now we have absolutle f*cking numpties flooding the internet with rubbish about a genuine QPR legend. Am I the only one who remembers Les Ferdinand digging into his pocket for 10 grand when we were skint as part of the We Are QPR fund?

I think I need a break from it all before I lose interest completely.
sir les,what is your agenda? on 11:35 - Nov 22 with 7829 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"And now we have absolutle f*cking numpties flooding the internet with rubbish about a genuine QPR legend. Am I the only one who remembers Les Ferdinand digging into his pocket for 10 grand when we were skint as part of the We Are QPR fund?"

No, you're not. Great reminder, though.

sir les,what is your agenda? on 11:36 - Nov 22 with 7824 viewsTacticalR

@nadera78 'I really do fear we've turned into Chelsea but without the success.'

Ouch!

Air hostess clique

sir les,what is your agenda? on 11:44 - Nov 22 with 7791 viewsDorse

sir les,what is your agenda? on 11:31 - Nov 22 by nadera78

You've been on a couple of forums posting this BS, Brad. It was crap the first time and it still is now.

I don't know if it's the way this club has changed over the past decade or just reflective of the modern world, but I'm sick to the back teeth of this whiny, whinging, scapegoat-seeking, 'we should be winning trophies', self-serving, attention-seeking, drama queen Bull Shit. It absolutely engulfs everything about QPR from the owners, the club itself and on to the fanbase. It's been said before but I really do fear we've turned into Chelsea but without the success.

And now we have absolutle f*cking numpties flooding the internet with rubbish about a genuine QPR legend. Am I the only one who remembers Les Ferdinand digging into his pocket for 10 grand when we were skint as part of the We Are QPR fund?

I think I need a break from it all before I lose interest completely.

And the winner of today's 'I Wish I'd Said That Award' is...

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

sir les,what is your agenda? on 12:47 - Nov 22 with 7671 viewsPommyhoop

That's about three times you've just come out and said it Dave.I got slaughtered for asking a question, putting it out there for discussion.
You're one cool dude Dave..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

sir les,what is your agenda? on 12:48 - Nov 22 with 7668 viewsisawqpratwcity

Did we just lose Tactical?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024