Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chery - Changed the game for me. 19:06 - Nov 28 with 3575 viewsRBlock

The difference when Chery came on was incredible. To see someone drop deep to offer for the ball, and use it intelligently everytime he got it was a massive difference to what came before. Hoilett flattered to deceive as always with zero end product, and Phillips did little up front. For me Chery was the game changer. Austin's hold up play improved things massively, great to have a proper focal point on the pitch, but that little Dutchman really sparked us into life.
Chery - Changed the game for me. on 19:11 - Nov 28 with 3546 viewsHAYESBOY

Couldn't disagree more.

Hoilett with Ale and Hall was the best player on the pitch.

IMO what changed with the substitutions was that Phillips was out right in his normal position and we had a striker on.
Chery played well when he came on but Hoilett played well all game.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Chery - Changed the game for me. on 19:22 - Nov 28 with 3489 viewsRBlock

Ale and Hall MOTMs without a doubt. Hoilett worked hard, he ran with the ball and got himself about. I just struggle to remember him creating anything, or doing anything really productive. He played OK. Well for him, but nothing came of any of it. Chery came on and straight away started playing balls through, looking more effective. The change in shape definitely had something to do with it. Maybe he was more effective because of that but I can't remember Hoilett having one decent final ball.
Chery - Changed the game for me. on 19:40 - Nov 28 with 3390 viewsHollowayRanger

having a REAL striker on changed the game

phillips was a threat down the middle and won held used very little ball

Austin won nearly every header layed off ball made runs totally put them on back

chery was very good as well as was hoilet

phillips improved once back where he belongs on the wing

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Chery - Changed the game for me. on 19:51 - Nov 28 with 3333 viewsTacticalR

Chery - Changed the game for me. on 19:40 - Nov 28 by HollowayRanger

having a REAL striker on changed the game

phillips was a threat down the middle and won held used very little ball

Austin won nearly every header layed off ball made runs totally put them on back

chery was very good as well as was hoilet

phillips improved once back where he belongs on the wing

Austin coming on really put the wind up Leeds.

Air hostess clique

Chery - Changed the game for me. on 02:00 - Nov 29 with 2983 viewstimcocking

Chery and Charlie, you mean.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024