Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who would you choose to support? 19:26 - Dec 14 with 3169 viewsizlingtonhoop

If you went only on the shirt sponsor?

For me it's Derby now. I love Just Eat! Click, click, 40 minutes, yum, yum, yum. I've even done it from the one I normally walk to! I've used Virgin Trains and have an American Express card, the rest leave me a bit baffled.

The majority of the Premier league I have little idea what they do (most of it seems to be betting) - I think I have a couple of policies with Aviva, and I like lager, but I'm not certain I've ever drunk Chang. And I drove a Chevrolet in the USA two years ago.

NB. I got a Samsung phone last week - because that's ok now. Seriously, I wouldn't have considered it before!

Yep, Junior Iz has been leaving his favourite website open again:

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/English_Football_League/season/2015-2016/2015-20
Who would you choose to support? on 19:35 - Dec 14 with 3145 viewsCamberleyR

I know where you're coming from re Samsung. I wouldn't buy any of their stuff either all the time their name was on the filth's shirts. Might be a small gesture, some may think it's pathetic, but I figured that everything of theirs bought, a small part of it would find it's way into financing the evil empire on the Fulham Road.

The only Samsung thing I ever had in my place was a Virgin cable box when my original had to be changed and that was only because you didn't have a choice. Needless to say I stuck a piece of tape over the name on the box!

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Who would you choose to support? on 19:37 - Dec 14 with 3140 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Who would you choose to support? on 19:41 - Dec 14 with 3129 viewsDorse

Refused to buy a Samsung until they parted ways with the King's Road Cunce. Got a smart TV. Whenever it boots up, the voice recognition comes on and listens put for instructions: every time I say 'I would have bought this ages ago if you hadn't sponsored Chelsea'.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Who would you choose to support? on 19:42 - Dec 14 with 3125 viewsizlingtonhoop

Who would you choose to support? on 19:35 - Dec 14 by CamberleyR

I know where you're coming from re Samsung. I wouldn't buy any of their stuff either all the time their name was on the filth's shirts. Might be a small gesture, some may think it's pathetic, but I figured that everything of theirs bought, a small part of it would find it's way into financing the evil empire on the Fulham Road.

The only Samsung thing I ever had in my place was a Virgin cable box when my original had to be changed and that was only because you didn't have a choice. Needless to say I stuck a piece of tape over the name on the box!

We have a Samsung microwave that we got when they were probably still Fly Emirates. Still works fine - I'll say that for them. Samsung, not the filth.
Who would you choose to support? on 19:46 - Dec 14 with 3111 viewsBasingstokeR

Scunthorpe have had some unique ones...

Who would you choose to support? on 19:48 - Dec 14 with 3099 viewsrunningman75

I would go for Everton due to Chang Beer though nothing beats the 1980s QPR Guinness shirts.
Who would you choose to support? on 19:49 - Dec 14 with 3092 viewsQPR1882

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=imgres&cd=&cad=rja&uact
[Post edited 14 Dec 2015 19:52]
Who would you choose to support? on 19:49 - Dec 14 with 3089 viewsaston_hoop

Raises a smile every time

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Login to get fewer ads

Who would you choose to support? on 19:51 - Dec 14 with 3082 viewsizlingtonhoop

Who would you choose to support? on 19:49 - Dec 14 by QPR1882

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=imgres&cd=&cad=rja&uact
[Post edited 14 Dec 2015 19:52]

How well that would suit Palace fans!
Who would you choose to support? on 20:05 - Dec 14 with 3056 viewsBasingstokeR

Think Fulham should change theirs to this little number...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024