Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blatter and Platini officially out 08:44 - Dec 21 with 2526 viewsdanehoop

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35144652

Watch the US launch proceedings against these two shortly.

Never knowingly understood

Blatter and Platini officially out on 08:55 - Dec 21 with 2485 viewsJonDoeman

Blatter won't except that, he'll still turn up for work!

It Is What It Is !!

Blatter and Platini officially out on 08:57 - Dec 21 with 2479 viewsisawqpratwcity

You little beauty! FOAD, you bloodsucking leeches!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Blatter and Platini officially out on 08:58 - Dec 21 with 2473 viewsisawqpratwcity

Blatter and Platini officially out on 08:55 - Dec 21 by JonDoeman

They can pass the money to him through the bars.

Blatter and Platini officially out on 09:03 - Dec 21 with 2457 viewsGroveR

Blatter and Platini officially out on 08:55 - Dec 21 by JonDoeman

According to the beeb that's exactly what's happening.

https://mobile.twitter.com/danroan/status/678859063904641025
Blatter and Platini officially out on 09:05 - Dec 21 with 2449 viewsN12Hoop

Fantastic news. Platini was responsible for taking the excellent European and uefa cup and ruining them with the boring league format. The Europan cup was the ultimate competition growing up. Now it's dreadful, at least until the latter stages, playing in many cases to half empty stadiums. The Europa Cup is full of such dreadful teams that not only can fans not be arsed to go, it's seen as an opportunity to play your reserve team. Great competitions ruined by Platini.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Blatter and Platini officially out on 09:10 - Dec 21 with 2433 viewssimmo

Blatter also fined £30k

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Blatter and Platini officially out on 09:13 - Dec 21 with 2421 viewsexiled_dictator

Blatter and Platini officially out on 09:05 - Dec 21 by N12Hoop

Fantastic news. Platini was responsible for taking the excellent European and uefa cup and ruining them with the boring league format. The Europan cup was the ultimate competition growing up. Now it's dreadful, at least until the latter stages, playing in many cases to half empty stadiums. The Europa Cup is full of such dreadful teams that not only can fans not be arsed to go, it's seen as an opportunity to play your reserve team. Great competitions ruined by Platini.

its all about the money.
money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money

when it was the european cup, it meant that entry was by winning your domestic league, so it was really champions league.
now, top 4 clubs can get in, even if they finish OUTSIDE top 4,and you have a schizophrenic competition where there is a table format, followed by knock-out stage.
some would argue that this brings thrills and excitement to the competition.
i would argue that its all about money .
there is more excitement knowing that the competition is sudden death at any stage, and only the best get to enter.
i guarantee that there is always one team every year from a country you have never heard of and have to look it up.

no, less is more for me. sorry.

and blatter and platini in prison for 150 years?
can't do the time. don't do the crime.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Blatter and Platini officially out on 09:13 - Dec 21 with 2421 viewsozexile

Champions league has been going for years. Surely way before platini's time. It was a terrible idea getting rid of the UEFA cup.
Login to get fewer ads

Blatter and Platini officially out on 09:14 - Dec 21 with 2419 viewsTHEBUSH

Platini voted for the World Cup to be played in Qatar in 2022, I wonder why.

His son works for Qatar Sports Investments, I wonder why
Blatter and Platini officially out on 09:21 - Dec 21 with 2399 viewsisawqpratwcity

The news about Blatter and Platini is on this front page. See how long it takes you to find it.

http://www.fifa.com/index.html

Blatter and Platini officially out on 09:48 - Dec 21 with 2339 viewsozranger

Will this stop the stupidity of the 2022 WC in Qatar?
Blatter and Platini officially out on 09:59 - Dec 21 with 2316 viewsdoogi55

he cant and wont leave switzand fbi will have him we should invite him over
Blatter and Platini officially out on 11:36 - Dec 21 with 2220 viewsTheBlob

Blind to scorn and deaf to shame.
There's an old saying.....
"The more he talked of Honour the faster we counted the spoons"

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Blatter and Platini officially out on 11:40 - Dec 21 with 2211 viewsJuzzie

Just seen him on TV in our kitchen area and, as expected, denying everything.
Blatter and Platini officially out on 12:05 - Dec 21 with 2172 viewsbosh67

Time to rip down FIFA and start a new world football organisation that is open and transparent. Not likely to happen but needed.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Blatter and Platini officially out on 12:09 - Dec 21 with 2161 viewspaulparker

Who Cares

is anything going to change, of course not
its like when a mob leader gets arrested it doesn't mean its the end of the mob it just means another leader will rise up and gain power, its the same with FIFA & UEFA someone else just as bent will come in
Blatter is just like a pantomime villain now , its all bollox

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Blatter and Platini officially out on 15:05 - Dec 21 with 2045 viewsDylanP

I hope the US government goes after these two blood suckers. It seems like the US government is the only one with the guts to go after them.

Even the punishment itself is a bloody joke. An eight year ban and a fine of £33,700 and £54,000 for Blatter and Platini respectively. Are you kidding me??? Why not a life ban? And, by the way, the bribe was £1.3M, so the fine is less than 5% of the bribe -- nice, Platini gets to keep 95% of the bribe money. Yeah, that must feel like a really serious punishment. What a joke!

I hope that someone locks these two up and throws away the key. The US has already indicted 39 FIFA officials. We will have to see how far they are willing to take it.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2015 15:28]

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Blatter and Platini officially out on 15:12 - Dec 21 with 2038 viewsisawqpratwcity

Blatter and Platini officially out on 15:05 - Dec 21 by DylanP

I hope the US government goes after these two blood suckers. It seems like the US government is the only one with the guts to go after them.

Even the punishment itself is a bloody joke. An eight year ban and a fine of £33,700 and £54,000 for Blatter and Platini respectively. Are you kidding me??? Why not a life ban? And, by the way, the bribe was £1.3M, so the fine is less than 5% of the bribe -- nice, Platini gets to keep 95% of the bribe money. Yeah, that must feel like a really serious punishment. What a joke!

I hope that someone locks these two up and throws away the key. The US has already indicted 39 FIFA officials. We will have to see how far they are willing to take it.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2015 15:28]

They might have to doss down with Julian Assange.

Blatter and Platini officially out on 15:14 - Dec 21 with 2032 viewsadhoc_qpr

If Blatter had just stood down 4 years ago and let Platini take over like he promised, they likely both would have got away with this!

I love the fact Blatter has taken Platini down with him!
Blatter and Platini officially out on 15:55 - Dec 21 with 1997 viewsjohncharles

Blatter and Platini officially out on 15:12 - Dec 21 by isawqpratwcity

They might have to doss down with Julian Assange.

Not with the money they've got in various countries. I assume Blatter will always be welcome in Qatar

Strong and stable my arse.

Blatter and Platini officially out on 16:03 - Dec 21 with 1988 viewsToast_R

It's sad that a player as great as Platini was, has embroiled himself in this sh*t.
Blatter you can understand, an unhinged greed driven megolomaniac with absolutely no morals. But Platini?

Blatter and Platini officially out on 17:28 - Dec 21 with 1940 viewsNortholt_Rs

Blatter and Platini officially out on 16:03 - Dec 21 by Toast_R

It's sad that a player as great as Platini was, has embroiled himself in this sh*t.
Blatter you can understand, an unhinged greed driven megolomaniac with absolutely no morals. But Platini?

Both cut from the same cloth. #FOADbloodsuckingleeches

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Blatter and Platini officially out on 17:35 - Dec 21 with 1936 viewsJuzzie

Same here. I was full of hope that Platini was going to be the wind of change but it seems he's gotten into the trough too.

I cannot see how anyone can take over FIFA from within. The only people able to do the job will probably be on that list of 39.

Can't all the major nations just pull out of FIFA? There is so much domestic football on TV these days anyway, every day now there's a live game, I think I can survive at least one World Cup being skipped whilst the whole thing sorts itself out ready to start again.
Blatter and Platini officially out on 17:37 - Dec 21 with 1934 viewsjohncharles

True, Platini was a great footballer. Among the greats but sold his soul for the money. He could have been remembered as a great along with Cantona, Stanley, Beckenbaur, Bobby Charlton.
Now he's just a sad crook.

Strong and stable my arse.

Blatter and Platini officially out on 18:07 - Dec 21 with 1904 viewsBrightonhoop

Blatter and Platini officially out on 09:10 - Dec 21 by simmo

Blatter also fined £30k

Christmas came early.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024