Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich away now all ticket . 15:59 - Dec 21 with 3918 viewslosethedrum

This has quietly changed from "tickets on the gate on the day of the game " to being " an all ticket fixture with no tickets on the day " , so it's buy in advance and then pick up at the ground on boxing day for anyone pondering this fixture .
Ipswich away now all ticket . on 16:01 - Dec 21 with 3913 viewsNorthernr

can't be any worse than the shambles on saturday. 1,300 seats, 1,300 tickets sold - make it unreserved. Carnage.
Ipswich away now all ticket . on 16:09 - Dec 21 with 3893 viewslosethedrum

Ipswich away now all ticket . on 16:01 - Dec 21 by Northernr

can't be any worse than the shambles on saturday. 1,300 seats, 1,300 tickets sold - make it unreserved. Carnage.

That does not sound like fun .
723 left for the upper tier for boxing day and 250 or so for the complicated family section below .

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/qpr/details/event.aspx?itemref=6180
[Post edited 21 Dec 2015 16:39]
Ipswich away now all ticket . on 16:30 - Dec 21 with 3839 viewsstowmarketrange

Ipswich away now all ticket . on 16:09 - Dec 21 by losethedrum

That does not sound like fun .
723 left for the upper tier for boxing day and 250 or so for the complicated family section below .

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/qpr/details/event.aspx?itemref=6180

We were in the family section 2 years ago and there were loads of adults that didn't appear to have many children in their parties.
I just phoned the Ipswich box office and they confirmed that if we've announced that it will be all ticket,then it will be.
I don't think it is for home supporters though and it is also £5 cheaper for them too.
Ipswich away now all ticket . on 17:52 - Dec 21 with 3715 viewsterryb

Ipswich away now all ticket . on 16:30 - Dec 21 by stowmarketrange

We were in the family section 2 years ago and there were loads of adults that didn't appear to have many children in their parties.
I just phoned the Ipswich box office and they confirmed that if we've announced that it will be all ticket,then it will be.
I don't think it is for home supporters though and it is also £5 cheaper for them too.

That would be againt the rules of the Football League .

The price for away supporters can not be more than for the equivalent seats in the home area.

At least that is the theory! Mind you, it would come as no surprise to me if they are charging us extra. They always seem to charge us more than any other team!

I was offered discounted tickets for the match, but I had to refuse as I wasn't going to sit in with that lot!

I'm assuming that as Greater Anglia (known to us as Grotty) are not running trains on Boxing Day, there will be far less of us there than we normally have.

It will be quite nice travelling less than three miles to see us play over the holidays!

I've just looked on line at ITFC prices & they quote the same for their fans as what they are charging us. In fact, the prices look lower than what we normally pay for Portman Road!
[Post edited 21 Dec 2015 18:11]
Ipswich away now all ticket . on 18:04 - Dec 21 with 3703 viewsRangersDave

Ipswich away now all ticket . on 16:01 - Dec 21 by Northernr

And programs sold out 30 mins before kick off too!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Ipswich away now all ticket . on 18:25 - Dec 21 with 3669 viewsSuffolkHoop

Shame that our numbers will be lower than normal at Ipswich thanks to trains not running - why aren't they running!?
Ipswich away now all ticket . on 18:39 - Dec 21 with 3640 viewsterryb

Ipswich away now all ticket . on 18:25 - Dec 21 by SuffolkHoop

Shame that our numbers will be lower than normal at Ipswich thanks to trains not running - why aren't they running!?

It's not just Grotty.

I think it's all of the train companies apart from London Transport.

Is this the result of free enterprise? Would nationalisation make a difference?

No trains are going into Liverpool Street from East Anglia for the Huddersfield or Hull games either!
Ipswich away now all ticket . on 18:48 - Dec 21 with 3632 viewslosethedrum

Lets hope we can play even half as good there as in 2010 , this video has early commentary from clive & he looks really young five years ago .
Maybe Mackie will return on boxing day !

Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich away now all ticket . on 21:45 - Dec 21 with 3511 viewsNorthernr

Ipswich away now all ticket . on 18:48 - Dec 21 by losethedrum

Lets hope we can play even half as good there as in 2010 , this video has early commentary from clive & he looks really young five years ago .
Maybe Mackie will return on boxing day !

Mildly insulted
Ipswich away now all ticket . on 23:32 - Dec 21 with 3437 viewsstowmarketrange

Ipswich away now all ticket . on 17:52 - Dec 21 by terryb

That would be againt the rules of the Football League .

The price for away supporters can not be more than for the equivalent seats in the home area.

At least that is the theory! Mind you, it would come as no surprise to me if they are charging us extra. They always seem to charge us more than any other team!

I was offered discounted tickets for the match, but I had to refuse as I wasn't going to sit in with that lot!

I'm assuming that as Greater Anglia (known to us as Grotty) are not running trains on Boxing Day, there will be far less of us there than we normally have.

It will be quite nice travelling less than three miles to see us play over the holidays!

I've just looked on line at ITFC prices & they quote the same for their fans as what they are charging us. In fact, the prices look lower than what we normally pay for Portman Road!
[Post edited 21 Dec 2015 18:11]

My eldest daughter and her Ipswich Town boyfriend are paying £27.50 for seats in the north stand(Bobby Robson),so they're paying less than we are,although for inferior seats(?).
Ipswich away now all ticket . on 00:38 - Dec 22 with 3403 viewsNorthernr

Ipswich away now all ticket . on 23:32 - Dec 21 by stowmarketrange

My eldest daughter and her Ipswich Town boyfriend are paying £27.50 for seats in the north stand(Bobby Robson),so they're paying less than we are,although for inferior seats(?).

North stand being behind the goal? It's all to do with equivalent seats. So if Ipswich are charging us more to sit in the top tier of that side stand than they're charging Ipswich fans to sit in the other end of the top tier of that side stand then that's not allowed. Just as we're not allowed to charge more for Upper School End than the Upper Loft. But a behind the goal view at Ipswich is deemed worth less than a side view....
Ipswich away now all ticket . on 00:54 - Dec 22 with 3394 views18StoneOfHoop

Ipswich away now all ticket . on 00:38 - Dec 22 by Northernr

North stand being behind the goal? It's all to do with equivalent seats. So if Ipswich are charging us more to sit in the top tier of that side stand than they're charging Ipswich fans to sit in the other end of the top tier of that side stand then that's not allowed. Just as we're not allowed to charge more for Upper School End than the Upper Loft. But a behind the goal view at Ipswich is deemed worth less than a side view....

Northernr,will you be meeting up with your old g/f for a pre-match reminiscence babycham and chat about Jonathan Walters and Jim Magilton? #ForTheGoodTimes

Got my ticket at LR HQ today.. I only go to 3/4 aways a season.. can't wait
Daylight robbery piss-take for 2nd tier is $37.50p
(sorry sterling symbol still fooked)
1,000 tickets sold as of Noon on Monday 21st Dec.

My big sister, who I'm staying with for Xmas this year, lives in Suffolk, just 10 miles from Portman Rd. So even if we get a chasing..it's back in her motor tout-de-suite to turkey,gammon,smoked salmon,mince pies,chocolate footballs etcetera etcetera. A right good nosebag left-over comfort food binge within half an hour of final whistle.
Instead of the old downer spitty knees-breaking coach ride,stuck prisoner next to a bloke snoring and dribbling.
So all's cushty,whatever the result.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2015 1:14]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Ipswich away now all ticket . on 07:37 - Dec 22 with 3310 viewsterryb

Ipswich away now all ticket . on 00:38 - Dec 22 by Northernr

Yes, the north stand is behind the goal furthest away from where we are seated.

All four corner sections of the side stands are £32.50. And this is for a category B game!

I can't imagine who they would give an A rating to!

Will you be in the Station Hotel prior to the game Clive & 18stone?
Ipswich away now all ticket . on 08:53 - Dec 22 with 3265 viewsSuffolkHoop

We have a surprising number of Rs fans in Suffolk, but nothing like as many as we do West Ham or Arsenal, Tottenham fans. To hear we have 1,000 sold is decent considering.
Ipswich away now all ticket . on 15:43 - Dec 22 with 3137 viewslosethedrum

Better view of Clive after the final whistle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024