Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have a good one 11:13 - Dec 23 with 1627 viewsMytch_QPR

Just a quick one to all posters on this board to say have a great Christmas and New Year break. I couldn't get you all presents, but I did manage to secure a signed photo of Diane Abbott for Disco, and a tour package of the Ricoh Stadium for Clive (I heard he really likes it)...

I think you lot should put your thinking caps on and suggest some other presents for the esteemed members of this board.

Just nipping off to the River Café in sunny Hammersmith for a long lunch...

...which is nice...

PS - as an afterthought, thanks to those who sponsored me (Konk was the first) for my London Marathon effort (well, I finished it, so a bit more than an 'effort' I suppose!)
I received some fantastic messages of support from fellow Rs and was really touched by those.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2015 11:16]

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Have a good one on 13:30 - Dec 23 with 1595 viewsnix

Al I want for Christmas is a hat trick by Charlie against Huddersfield - whole family going, so would be a marvellous treat.

Happy Christmas Mytch and all other LFWorders - especially Clive for keeping it going and all of us in check and even to.my occasional sparring partner Disco.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024