Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Armand Traoré 21:54 - Jan 15 with 9719 viewsqpr85

Don't know if this has been said but I have been told today that he won't be playing for us again.
Been told by the club to find another club.

I think it's a shame he had real potential on the left wing but never given a fair crack on the wing.
Armand Traoré on 21:55 - Jan 15 with 8415 viewsbosh67

Shame I was looking forward to his debut.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Armand Traoré on 22:03 - Jan 15 with 8367 viewsDorse

It's a sad loss to the club, nay, to football itself.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Armand Traoré on 22:09 - Jan 15 with 8315 viewsHayesender

Never given a fair crack???

That cnt has been a fecking stain on our club since the day we signed him in a mad panic spree that also landed us Anton fecking Ferdinand.

One good cross in 4 years, and the rest of the time feigning injury while picking up his 30k a week.

Oh, and he looks like a complete and utter cnt

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Armand Traoré on 22:13 - Jan 15 with 8301 viewsqpr85

You miss understand me. I only put it up incase it wasn't known and I know most would be happy with this information. I'm not gutted as he has leached off us for a good few years.
But he did have glimpses of class (that cross being the prime/only example most would count) on the left wing just a shame his head/attitude was never right.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2016 22:15]
Armand Traoré on 22:18 - Jan 15 with 8258 viewsactonman

Armand Traoré on 22:09 - Jan 15 by Hayesender

That cnt has been a fecking stain on our club since the day we signed him in a mad panic spree that also landed us Anton fecking Ferdinand.

One good cross in 4 years, and the rest of the time feigning injury while picking up his 30k a week.

Was going to say pretty much the same although I would have used the word cnt a few more times !

Cnt !
Armand Traoré on 22:19 - Jan 15 with 8252 viewsvegasranger

I thought he was told that last summer !!
Armand Traoré on 22:25 - Jan 15 with 8215 viewsHollowayRanger

I thought he told us!

feels like it lazy feck

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Armand Traoré on 22:37 - Jan 15 with 8169 viewsCheshireR

We have witnessed many crazy decisions over the past four and a half years at this club, but the new two year contract offered to this wastrell by Redknapp in 2014 is right up there at the top of the list.
Login to get fewer ads

Armand Traoré on 07:53 - Jan 16 with 7878 viewsDWQPR

There was in fact two crosses. That one and also against Stoke at the ground of the incestuous when Helguson scored with a header. Therefore Traore should be treated as a modern day QPR legend. Thanks for all your efforts over the last millennia Almond, it is a real pleasure remembering those rare moments when you stepped onto the pitch and tried to avoid injury. Up there with SWP, José and Leroy.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Armand Traoré on 07:56 - Jan 16 with 7869 viewsJonDoeman

How can you be injured all season without even playing a game ? Fragile tw@t !

It Is What It Is !!

Armand Traoré on 08:05 - Jan 16 with 7846 viewsWokingR

Armand Traoré on 22:37 - Jan 15 by CheshireR

We have witnessed many crazy decisions over the past four and a half years at this club, but the new two year contract offered to this wastrell by Redknapp in 2014 is right up there at the top of the list.

Think you might be having trouble with your auto correct as that is not how you spell w@nker
Armand Traoré on 09:27 - Jan 16 with 7707 viewsisawqpratwcity

Armand Traoré on 08:05 - Jan 16 by WokingR

Think you might be having trouble with your auto correct as that is not how you spell w@nker

When he wrote wastrell I think he meant 'menstrual' because Traore's a bleedin' c*nt.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Armand Traoré on 09:31 - Jan 16 with 7700 viewsbaz_qpr

Diakete
Traore
Yun
Green

Have they all got appearances clauses in their contracts? We obviously know Green does but otherwise with a struggling team surely you use all the assets at your disposal
Armand Traoré on 09:32 - Jan 16 with 7693 viewsDiscodroids

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Armand Traoré on 09:36 - Jan 16 with 7682 viewsWilloW4

Armand Traoré on 09:31 - Jan 16 by baz_qpr

Diakete
Traore
Yun
Green

Have they all got appearances clauses in their contracts? We obviously know Green does but otherwise with a struggling team surely you use all the assets at your disposal

Are you implying that Traore is an asset baz ? He is rightly called all sorts on this site but assest ? That's a new one.
Armand Traoré on 09:45 - Jan 16 with 7644 viewsbaz_qpr

I think at Left midfield he does all right, and is one of the best crossers at the club. I don't get paying someone to stay away
Armand Traoré on 09:49 - Jan 16 with 7623 viewsRs_Holy

Armand Traoré on 07:56 - Jan 16 by JonDoeman

How can you be injured all season without even playing a game ? Fragile tw@t !

The only time I saw him this season was in that Christmas video.... He looked more of tw@t than he usually does...
... Good bye Armand and good luck trying to find another clueless club.
Armand Traoré on 10:34 - Jan 16 with 7494 viewsoddball

come's to something when all you're remembered for after being at a club for four years is one cross.makes me despair that we made this catchers mit a multi millionaire.anyone know if he will get a testimonial with us as reward for his loyal service to our beloved club. if so let me know, i can then sneak in to loftus rd and plant a land mine as i know the exact spot on the pitch he likes to hang out.
Armand Traoré on 10:38 - Jan 16 with 7474 viewsLblock

"Hello? Hello? Is that the Turkish FA? Yes, it us again, we've got another one for you........."

Modern day footballer.

Schlag.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Armand Traoré on 12:41 - Jan 16 with 7330 viewsdermyqpr

Armand Traoré on 10:34 - Jan 16 by oddball

come's to something when all you're remembered for after being at a club for four years is one cross.makes me despair that we made this catchers mit a multi millionaire.anyone know if he will get a testimonial with us as reward for his loyal service to our beloved club. if so let me know, i can then sneak in to loftus rd and plant a land mine as i know the exact spot on the pitch he likes to hang out.

Jesus did slightly better. Plus he also cured people.

(Allegedly) ;)
Armand Traoré on 12:47 - Jan 16 with 7305 viewsDiscodroids

perhaps we can utilise some of the galactic huge transfer fee for Charlie by resigning this fukin gimp and parasitic face hugger for another 4 years. He might fancy purchasing his own moon off pluto.

you know it makes sense Tony.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2016 12:53]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Armand Traoré on 12:48 - Jan 16 with 7300 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Armand Traoré on 22:09 - Jan 15 by Hayesender

Absolutely split myself reading that!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Armand Traoré on 12:52 - Jan 16 with 7274 viewsfrancisbowles

Armand Traoré on 09:45 - Jan 16 by baz_qpr

I think at Left midfield he does all right, and is one of the best crossers at the club. I don't get paying someone to stay away

Definitely a better position for him in the same way as it is for Yun. Problem is he needs a strong left back behind him! But he has wasted his career whilst picking up loads of cash.

One of Warnock's panic buys with Young, Ferdinand.A, Barton and SWP. When the rot really kicked in.
Armand Traoré on 12:52 - Jan 16 with 7273 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Armand Traoré on 12:52 - Jan 16 with 7272 viewsSomersetHoops

I saw him when he came on for about 7 minutes at the end of a game at Anfield and put over at least two good crosses in that time. We narrowly lost and I felt if he had been on earlier we might have done better. He has always been too fragile to be a defender and too injury prone to be anything else. Probably a good lesson not to take Arsenal rejects and I hope unlike other lessons this one has been learnt.

Who's Next?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024