Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OT- Richard Keogh 21:01 - Jan 25 with 5912 viewsWatford_Ranger

No we aren't signing Sir Richard of Zamora.

The bloke looks a cart horse every time I see him play but has played regularly for Derby for years and Ireland too. A comedy own goal and given away a penalty tonight already. Can anyone who watches more Championship football than me explain what he's meant to be good at?
OT- Richard Keogh on 21:03 - Jan 25 with 5900 viewsbillericaydicky

Was thinking the same thing Watford - having a mare tonight and Derby have imploded having dominated the first half.
OT- Richard Keogh on 21:11 - Jan 25 with 5868 viewsdaveB

Derby's annual throwing away of promotion is gaining pace again, amount they have spent in last few years they should walk this league
OT- Richard Keogh on 21:18 - Jan 25 with 5811 viewsFredManRave

OT- Richard Keogh on 21:11 - Jan 25 by daveB

Derby's annual throwing away of promotion is gaining pace again, amount they have spent in last few years they should walk this league

Even more so now they've got a "Dream" manager.

Maybe they're the opposite of too good to go down?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

OT- Richard Keogh on 21:21 - Jan 25 with 5806 viewsBushman

How come Bobby Zamorra scores for fun know?

Just asking?!

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

OT- Richard Keogh on 21:30 - Jan 25 with 5754 viewsWatford_Ranger

OT- Richard Keogh on 21:21 - Jan 25 by Bushman

How come Bobby Zamorra scores for fun know?

Just asking?!

Not knocking it but they all seem to be open goals after a keeper saves it or it hits the post. You have to be in the right place and all that but I think he's been a bit lucky.
OT- Richard Keogh on 21:36 - Jan 25 with 5716 viewsTacticalR

I wonder if it's going to be one of those seasons when whichever side gets to the top of the table immediately starts wobbling? It's already happened to Brighton and now Middlesbrough have lost two in a row.

Air hostess clique

OT- Richard Keogh on 21:42 - Jan 25 with 5682 viewsNorthernr

Same conversation in the living room here tonight. Literally every time I see him he's absolutely horrendous, but gets picked every week. Watched them at Wolves last year where he and Lee Grant contrived to concede a goal between them with no Wolves players in the shot.

That was something else tonight. Has his body completely 180 degrees the wrong way round to address the first cross which he plants firmly into the corner of the net having not looked at the ball, the net or Gray once. Second, decides to just stick his leg out there for a bit of a stretch.
OT- Richard Keogh on 21:54 - Jan 25 with 5622 viewsdaveB

OT- Richard Keogh on 21:36 - Jan 25 by TacticalR

I wonder if it's going to be one of those seasons when whichever side gets to the top of the table immediately starts wobbling? It's already happened to Brighton and now Middlesbrough have lost two in a row.

I think Hull and Burnley will take some stopping, they have the best squads
Login to get fewer ads

OT- Richard Keogh on 23:01 - Jan 25 with 5465 viewsDejR_vu

Clement was publicly laying in to his squad a few games ago, basically saying they were lazy and their performance was unacceptable (he'd have loved it here). Wouldn't surprise me if the wheels come off second half of the season.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

OT- Richard Keogh on 00:24 - Jan 26 with 5355 viewsozexile

I'm usually pretty harsh on our team anyway but watching burnley tonight they looked so organised. Players moving into space, opening the body up when the ball is controlled. Knowing where other players will be etc. I watch us play and it's completely random. Our players very rarely run into space. Very rarely control the ball properly. Towards the end of Saturdays game we're pumping long balls to hoilett whilst polter is watching proceedings.
Burnley kept the ball tonight and were moving derby around and out of position. We seem to pass the ball around purely cause no one wants to take any responsibility.
OT- Richard Keogh on 00:40 - Jan 26 with 5337 viewsWilloW4

OT- Richard Keogh on 23:01 - Jan 25 by DejR_vu

Clement was publicly laying in to his squad a few games ago, basically saying they were lazy and their performance was unacceptable (he'd have loved it here). Wouldn't surprise me if the wheels come off second half of the season.

..(he'd have loved it here .)..... Brilliant.!!!👍.
OT- Richard Keogh on 08:09 - Jan 26 with 5206 viewsVish

OT- Richard Keogh on 00:24 - Jan 26 by ozexile

I'm usually pretty harsh on our team anyway but watching burnley tonight they looked so organised. Players moving into space, opening the body up when the ball is controlled. Knowing where other players will be etc. I watch us play and it's completely random. Our players very rarely run into space. Very rarely control the ball properly. Towards the end of Saturdays game we're pumping long balls to hoilett whilst polter is watching proceedings.
Burnley kept the ball tonight and were moving derby around and out of position. We seem to pass the ball around purely cause no one wants to take any responsibility.

The joys of the right recruits, consistent team and consistent manager. They basically had a plan should they be relegated from the Premier League and are possibly stronger for it.
OT- Richard Keogh on 08:54 - Jan 26 with 5141 viewsBrianMcCarthy

OT- Richard Keogh on 00:24 - Jan 26 by ozexile

I watched some of last night's game and also thought Burnley were extremely organised. Highly impressive.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

OT- Richard Keogh on 08:59 - Jan 26 with 5121 viewsNorthernr

OT- Richard Keogh on 23:01 - Jan 25 by DejR_vu

The chairman went into the dressing room after they drew with Reading the other week and told them all it wasn't good enough. At that stage they'd lost two of their previous 20 league games. Since then they've lost 3-0 at home to Birmingham and 4-1 at Burnley.
OT- Richard Keogh on 09:09 - Jan 26 with 5102 viewsDiscodroids

dont know if craig bryson still plays for them (Derby) would love him at QPR.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

OT- Richard Keogh on 09:13 - Jan 26 with 5097 viewsozexile

OT- Richard Keogh on 09:09 - Jan 26 by Discodroids

dont know if craig bryson still plays for them (Derby) would love him at QPR.

Came on as sub at the end.
OT- Richard Keogh on 09:19 - Jan 26 with 5083 viewsstevec

Heh, heh, nice one. So much said in one small sentence.

Still think we're only part way through a period of 'payback' for the presumptuous nature of a section of our support.
OT- Richard Keogh on 11:38 - Jan 26 with 4956 viewsMick_S

OT- Richard Keogh on 21:54 - Jan 25 by daveB

I think Hull and Burnley will take some stopping, they have the best squads

Burnley last 5 matches (most recent first):
25/01/16
(h)
Derby 4-1 W
15/01/16
(a)
Brentford 1-3 W
12/01/16
(a)
MK Dons 0-5 W
09/01/16
(a)
Middlesbrough 1-2 W
02/01/16
(h)
Ipswich 0-0 D

How's this for a bit of current form.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

OT- Richard Keogh on 12:08 - Jan 26 with 4911 viewsPinnerPaul

OT- Richard Keogh on 21:42 - Jan 25 by Northernr

Same conversation in the living room here tonight. Literally every time I see him he's absolutely horrendous, but gets picked every week. Watched them at Wolves last year where he and Lee Grant contrived to concede a goal between them with no Wolves players in the shot.

That was something else tonight. Has his body completely 180 degrees the wrong way round to address the first cross which he plants firmly into the corner of the net having not looked at the ball, the net or Gray once. Second, decides to just stick his leg out there for a bit of a stretch.

I see Derby have started their annual change of mind about wanting promotion a little early this season!

What do you make of that trend (3 seasons now) Clive?

Just a coincidence?

Ta
OT- Richard Keogh on 12:11 - Jan 26 with 4898 viewsPinnerPaul

OT- Richard Keogh on 12:08 - Jan 26 by PinnerPaul

I see Derby have started their annual change of mind about wanting promotion a little early this season!

Just a coincidence?

Ta

and as is evident I didn't read whole thread before posting that!

It IS odd though - same thing happens with different managers & not all the players are the same obviously.

Can understand Mr K not wanting to go near Wembley again of course! ;-)
OT- Richard Keogh on 12:45 - Jan 26 with 4836 viewsBasingstokeR

Richard Keogh is a QPR pseudo-legend / hero in a not dissimilar way to Jamie Pollock

He's (for me) probably the most memorable Derby player from that day at Wembley

"4 - No Championship player has scored more own goals since August 2011 than Richard Keogh."

Allegedly he's the "new Richard Dunne"
http://www.sportsjoe.ie/football/this-stat-proves-richard-keogh-is-well-on-his-t
OT- Richard Keogh on 13:40 - Jan 26 with 4769 viewsenfieldargh

all together now

You're Derby County, you'll never go up

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

OT- Richard Keogh on 15:15 - Jan 26 with 4666 viewsNorthernr

OT- Richard Keogh on 12:08 - Jan 26 by PinnerPaul

Just a coincidence?

Ta

Becomes a mental thing doesn't it, added knowledge that you ballsed it up before to go with all the existing pressure. Ipswich in the 90s, Sheff U in play offs, Cardiff under Dave Jones etc
OT- Richard Keogh on 17:24 - Jan 26 with 4570 viewswhittocksRs

Derby aren't helped by their fans, who remind me of Leeds and Manure in the way they assume success.
OT- Richard Keogh on 17:34 - Jan 26 with 4564 viewsrobith

In a pure football sense I'm really glad Burnley stuck with Dyche because he was clearly good for the, unlike a lot of newly promoted teams they didn't bin their long term manager trying to stay up, they planned for the possibility, with a lot of players buoyed by having performed well in the division above, and stuck with the man most likely to do righy by them and achieve the holy grail - back up at first attempt.

An over stated sentiment, but Burnley really are the right way to do things
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024