Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Preston away sat 19th march safe from the sky cameras ? 16:00 - Jan 28 with 4219 viewslosethedrum

Just hoping that some of you in the know guys may know if it is now ok to book trains , hotels etc for the Preston away game ?
I would hope that with both teams in mid table they would leave this game well alone .
Is Preston away sat 19th march safe from the sky cameras ? on 16:13 - Jan 28 with 4203 viewsDWQPR

I personally cannot think of a more attractive fixture for the SKY cameras to turn up at!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Is Preston away sat 19th march safe from the sky cameras ? on 18:38 - Jan 28 with 4116 viewsRolo1092

It should be OK to book as Sky have already announced Middlesbrough v Hull on Friday the 18th and Derby v Forest on the 19th when we are due to play Preston. This should be it for that weekend although being complete fukcwits they have previously also shown games on the Thursday, Sunday or Monday making up 3 Championship games over the same weekend. Google "Football on TV" to get regular updates on all the planned televised games.
Is Preston away sat 19th march safe from the sky cameras ? on 14:12 - Jan 30 with 3970 viewslosethedrum

Is Preston away sat 19th march safe from the sky cameras ? on 18:38 - Jan 28 by Rolo1092

It should be OK to book as Sky have already announced Middlesbrough v Hull on Friday the 18th and Derby v Forest on the 19th when we are due to play Preston. This should be it for that weekend although being complete fukcwits they have previously also shown games on the Thursday, Sunday or Monday making up 3 Championship games over the same weekend. Google "Football on TV" to get regular updates on all the planned televised games.

Thanks for that , i'd seen that the boro match was on the friday but was unaware of the Forest / Derby game being selected , booked the premier inn for the friday & saturday at £35 per night , cheers !
[Post edited 30 Jan 2016 14:14]
Is Preston away sat 19th march safe from the sky cameras ? on 16:22 - Jan 30 with 3913 viewsAddinall

Is Preston away sat 19th march safe from the sky cameras ? on 14:12 - Jan 30 by losethedrum

Thanks for that , i'd seen that the boro match was on the friday but was unaware of the Forest / Derby game being selected , booked the premier inn for the friday & saturday at £35 per night , cheers !
[Post edited 30 Jan 2016 14:14]

Bloody Preston!
Is Preston away sat 19th march safe from the sky cameras ? on 20:21 - Jan 31 with 3753 viewsRolo1092

Is Preston away sat 19th march safe from the sky cameras ? on 16:22 - Jan 30 by Addinall

Bloody Preston!

I'm pretty confident that Sky have finished their TV schedule at least up to and when we play Preston, such that I've now booked trains and a Preston hotel........but who knows with that lot + I'm good looking but definitely not lucky!!
Is Preston away sat 19th march safe from the sky cameras ? on 20:29 - Jan 31 with 3737 viewsBoston

I think I may fly over for that one...it's hard to resist the glamour.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Is Preston away sat 19th march safe from the sky cameras ? on 23:38 - Jan 31 with 3672 viewsItalianR

does anyone know when tickets go on sale for this one?
Is Preston away sat 19th march safe from the sky cameras ? on 15:16 - Feb 29 with 3433 viewslosethedrum

Is Preston away sat 19th march safe from the sky cameras ? on 23:38 - Jan 31 by ItalianR

does anyone know when tickets go on sale for this one?

Tickets on sale from tuesday 1st march at £24 .
Login to get fewer ads

Is Preston away sat 19th march safe from the sky cameras ? on 17:25 - Feb 29 with 3337 viewsDWQPR

One game where you can be pretty confident of booking cheap train tickets. Managed to get tickets for £20 return from MK. And the station has a very decent pub on one of the platforms.

Is Preston away sat 19th march safe from the sky cameras ? on 17:52 - Feb 29 with 3311 viewsRangersw12

Is Preston away sat 19th march safe from the sky cameras ? on 17:25 - Feb 29 by DWQPR

One game where you can be pretty confident of booking cheap train tickets. Managed to get tickets for £20 return from MK. And the station has a very decent pub on one of the platforms.

Got ours for £13.20 from MK as we have a railcard

Only been there once and we lost 5-0 !!
Is Preston away sat 19th march safe from the sky cameras ? on 20:16 - Feb 29 with 3222 viewsDWQPR

Is Preston away sat 19th march safe from the sky cameras ? on 17:52 - Feb 29 by Rangersw12

Got ours for £13.20 from MK as we have a railcard

Only been there once and we lost 5-0 !!

Have a railcard but cannot use it as the lad isn't coming with us. Means I can have a few beers though!

Is Preston away sat 19th march safe from the sky cameras ? on 15:09 - Mar 2 with 3065 viewsBoston

Yes I'll be there, 'bout a grand for the flight....

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Is Preston away sat 19th march safe from the sky cameras ? on 11:40 - Mar 3 with 2985 viewsW7Ranger

If any of you haven't got train tkts to Preston yet (although I expect most, if not all of you have), you can get a £20 return ticket with Virgin Trains. I got mine yesterday!

Be quick though because I think this special offer ends today!!

https://www.buytickets.virgintrains.co.uk/buytickets/categorymatrix.aspx?Command
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024