Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I blame the players. 15:44 - Feb 13 with 3461 viewsBostonR

Just back and have to say that starting eleven should be ashamed of themselves. No heart, no pride and no footballing ability. Not sure what it looked like on TV but Fulham were so up for it. We never put a foot anywhere near them and they looked like a team in the top four rather than a side who had only one win in sixteen matches! Easy to pick out players who were not at the races but consistently Konchesky, Perch and Tozer are just fecking useless and have to be dropped and never play for the Rs again.
I blame the players. on 15:48 - Feb 13 with 2848 viewsTheBlob

Why did Jimmy change a winning side?
Why are we all here?
Why are you looking at me?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

I blame the players. on 15:54 - Feb 13 with 2826 viewsbrad

blame the manager......hes clueless.......should of took the game by the neck at he start.....it was easy easy for fulham.......local derby.....no passion
I blame the players. on 15:57 - Feb 13 with 2794 viewsBostonR

I blame the players. on 15:54 - Feb 13 by brad

blame the manager......hes clueless.......should of took the game by the neck at he start.....it was easy easy for fulham.......local derby.....no passion

I doubt he told the team to go out and be bloody useless. I want to stick with him and give him time to get it right. Just watched his interview on Sky and he seems genuinely peeved off with the players.
I blame the players. on 16:00 - Feb 13 with 2779 viewsWilloW4

No mention of how crap Onouha was then? Bloody awful.!!
I blame the players. on 16:05 - Feb 13 with 2748 viewsBostonR

I blame the players. on 16:00 - Feb 13 by WilloW4

Onuaha has been poor all season. Hall has covered for him and made him look better than he is. The thing with Onuaha is that he is an athlete trying to be a footballer.
I blame the players. on 16:11 - Feb 13 with 2703 viewskensalriser

Onuoha is mediocre, always has been. Scores the occasional goal, granted, but he has a poor first touch, is error prone and isn't great with his positioning.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

I blame the players. on 19:24 - Feb 13 with 2496 viewsvegasranger

Agree with that Boston. All bought by the wonderful partnership of Ferdinand / Ramsay. Another wasted summer.
I blame the players. on 19:29 - Feb 13 with 2469 viewsbosh67

Best way to repair the damage is to go and beat Bolton next week. Show some guts, pride, passion. Doesn't excuse today but will show if those players today have some real metal.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

I blame the players. on 19:42 - Feb 13 with 2404 viewsDejR_vu

I blame the players. on 16:00 - Feb 13 by WilloW4

That's a given. It's more surprising when he has a good game. There's a reason why, until this season, he's never been picked consistently under any of the numerous managers since he's been here.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

I blame the players. on 19:45 - Feb 13 with 2383 viewsNW10Hoop

Yup. Agreed. The usual suspects on Twitter putting this one on Tony Fernandes are wide of the mark. The club IS improving but today's absolute shambles is down to the players (special mention to Toszer from where I was sitting) and the coaching staff
I blame the players. on 19:57 - Feb 13 with 2336 viewsBostonR

I blame the players. on 19:42 - Feb 13 by DejR_vu

That's a given. It's more surprising when he has a good game. There's a reason why, until this season, he's never been picked consistently under any of the numerous managers since he's been here.

Onuaha is an athlete trying to be a footballer - a poor one at that. Let's hope we can get another Grant Hall.
I blame the players. on 20:18 - Feb 13 with 2278 viewsJuzzie

Hall is POTS so far but stepped up leaving a nice gap for McCormack to run into and score from.

Onuoha got caught ball watching for the second and our defence stood still not and not racting when the ball came off the post for the third.

The game was lost in midield but our defence had a really bad day.

Yes, JFH should have tried to sort out thhe middield at 0-2 (go 451 maybe until half time at least) but doing nothibg just meant it got worse.

The players do need to shoulder blame too, the desir just wasnt there in the same way it wasnt there at CC. Only Mackie had any passion and Washington was at least trying.

Ironically it was a (poor) Toszer corner that created our consolation goal.
I blame the players. on 20:36 - Feb 13 with 2207 viewsBasingstokeR

I thought Grant Hall had one of his worst games of the season so far to be fair.

If you're standout defender has a bad one and the rest of your defence have been having ricks all season you're going to concede a few. Especially with the way we played directly into Fulham's hands in front of our defence for long periods.
I blame the players. on 20:50 - Feb 13 with 2162 viewsBoston

I blame the players. on 16:05 - Feb 13 by BostonR

Onuaha has been poor all season. Hall has covered for him and made him look better than he is. The thing with Onuaha is that he is an athlete trying to be a footballer.

Brunoesque on occasions.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

I blame the players. on 23:16 - Feb 13 with 2009 viewsWilloW4

I blame the players. on 20:36 - Feb 13 by BasingstokeR

I thought Grant Hall had one of his worst games of the season so far to be fair.

If you're standout defender has a bad one and the rest of your defence have been having ricks all season you're going to concede a few. Especially with the way we played directly into Fulham's hands in front of our defence for long periods.

It was a bad game/performance by Grant.. But his oppo , Ned was far worse.!
I blame the players. on 00:05 - Feb 14 with 1949 viewsloftinoz

I blame the players. on 19:29 - Feb 13 by bosh67

Best way to repair the damage is to go and beat Bolton next week. Show some guts, pride, passion. Doesn't excuse today but will show if those players today have some real metal.

mettle
I blame the players. on 01:43 - Feb 14 with 1879 viewsPunteR

I blame the players. on 23:16 - Feb 13 by WilloW4

It was a bad game/performance by Grant.. But his oppo , Ned was far worse.!

I'm not a big fan of Onouha either. Lovely guy, but just don't feel he's that good. I've also wondered why he has escaped a lot of criticism considering he is one of the high earners we've been so keen to get rid of. I don't think we get value for money,assuming he is on big wages.
Having said that, I didn't think he was the worst player out there today ,I could be wrong.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

I blame the players. on 01:49 - Feb 14 with 1875 viewsWilloW4

I blame the players. on 01:43 - Feb 14 by PunteR

I'm not a big fan of Onouha either. Lovely guy, but just don't feel he's that good. I've also wondered why he has escaped a lot of criticism considering he is one of the high earners we've been so keen to get rid of. I don't think we get value for money,assuming he is on big wages.
Having said that, I didn't think he was the worst player out there today ,I could be wrong.

If you can be bothered, have another look at fulhams goals.. Perch and Onuuha are truly awful...I think he was the worst player.. See goals... And no leadership at all...as for the worst player... Anyone but smithies..
I blame the players. on 01:54 - Feb 14 with 1868 viewsJigsore

Share the blame all around today. In fairness I think Jokanovic did his homework and set Fulham up perfectly for us. They're a young naive side but do have lots of pace and good front two and their wide players like Fredericks destroyed our plodding fullbacks all game. On top of that JFH made a mistake of his own by letting us play a 4-4-2, which is a risky anyway, without Faurlin and unfortunately Toszer was terrible. I don't want to dig him out too much because I don't think any players except Smithies and our two maverick Dutchmen escaped with any credit at all. Even Polter, usually such a handful for defences in this division, was a fly swatted against his Ream and his partner. We underperformed terribly in a London derby yet again.

but you know the rhetoric. It's a learning process blah blah and all that - that's not to trivialise it. I think we're making valuable steps under JFH that could very well bear fruit next season. Foul mood though i'm in i'd rather he dissected today's performance and learnt from it for next season when hopefully both Brentford and Fulham get the tonkings they deserve

So there it is - the team we're fielding isn't balanced at all (which is not his fault) but JFH still didn't set up well considering and Fulham's coaching staff earned their corn. And when all that added up our players crumbled just like the last 12 London derbies we've played. Yet i'm confident we'll get better. Just try not to flame the messageboard and social media with knee jerk crap and idiocy in the mean time.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2016 1:56]

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

I blame the players. on 02:04 - Feb 14 with 1863 viewsPunteR

I blame the players. on 01:49 - Feb 14 by WilloW4

If you can be bothered, have another look at fulhams goals.. Perch and Onuuha are truly awful...I think he was the worst player.. See goals... And no leadership at all...as for the worst player... Anyone but smithies..

I did record the game so I'll prob have a butchers tomorrow. The game does look different on the box. I thought when Mackie got brought down when through of goal it should have been red but no one on here has mentioned it so I'm probably wrong on that as well.
Its a good job Clive writes the match reports and not me.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

I blame the players. on 09:09 - Feb 14 with 1757 viewsdangould

I blame the players. on 19:57 - Feb 13 by BostonR

Onuaha is an athlete trying to be a footballer - a poor one at that. Let's hope we can get another Grant Hall.

Hall has had a decent season not a great season like some say but yesterday he had a bad game

Poll: will a centre forward score for QPR in the remaining games.

I blame the players. on 09:16 - Feb 14 with 1736 viewsTacticalR

I blame the players' parents.

Air hostess clique

I blame the players. on 09:17 - Feb 14 with 1729 viewsjohncharles

I blame the players. on 02:04 - Feb 14 by PunteR

I did record the game so I'll prob have a butchers tomorrow. The game does look different on the box. I thought when Mackie got brought down when through of goal it should have been red but no one on here has mentioned it so I'm probably wrong on that as well.

The commentators on Sky were unanimous. It should have been a red.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2016 9:18]

Strong and stable my arse.

I blame the players. on 09:18 - Feb 14 with 1725 viewskingo

I blame the players. on 02:04 - Feb 14 by PunteR

No it was a red as he was the last man. The ref had a mare and all his errors helped Fulham including the free kick where he drew his line and then let them press about 2 m from the ball and then book Ned for pointing it out.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

I blame the players. on 09:28 - Feb 14 with 1698 viewsTacticalR

Ref was a Fulham fan.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024