Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR Youngster gets French call up 09:39 - Feb 17 with 3493 viewsShunter

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-youngster-gets-french-call-up?

Congratulations to the lad

He can look forward to going out on loan soon LOL !
QPR Youngster gets French call up on 09:41 - Feb 17 with 3481 viewsNorthernr

QPR Youngster gets French call up on 09:47 - Feb 17 with 3450 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"Oh yes he is".

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

QPR Youngster gets French call up on 09:57 - Feb 17 with 3411 viewspaulparker

D

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

QPR Youngster gets French call up on 09:59 - Feb 17 with 3404 viewspaulparker

QPR Youngster gets French call up on 09:57 - Feb 17 by paulparker

D

Bloody Computer !!!

as anyone seen him play ??
also does anyone know how the lad Ngussen is doing and has Grego -cox been spotted any where around the u21 team ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

QPR Youngster gets French call up on 10:01 - Feb 17 with 3400 viewsadhoc_qpr

Well done to him.

If he plays his cards right, he can look forward to playing in our League Cup capitulation to lower league oppo next season with a few other youth teamers and first team malingerers!
QPR Youngster gets French call up on 10:50 - Feb 17 with 3315 viewsDorse

Be not downcast, my Bretheren! It is a sign, a sign I tell you, that the Almighty Club's transfer and development policy has been blessed! Praise them, praise them, all ye of the Hooped Faith...!

(At this point, someone remembers that Chris Ramsey has something to do with youth development at the club and explodes).
[Post edited 17 Feb 2016 10:58]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

QPR Youngster gets French call up on 11:06 - Feb 17 with 3277 viewsadhoc_qpr

I'd just like us to get to the stage where is the first and second choice players for a position get injured, we play a youth player in the short term and give them a chance.

Basically no Onouha/Henry at right back, Phillips up front etc etc.

Chances are none of our youth team players are good enough, but really how much worse than Konchesky/Perch can Kpekawa and Furlong be??
QPR Youngster gets French call up on 11:09 - Feb 17 with 3266 viewsNorthernr

QPR Youngster gets French call up on 11:06 - Feb 17 by adhoc_qpr

I'd just like us to get to the stage where is the first and second choice players for a position get injured, we play a youth player in the short term and give them a chance.

Basically no Onouha/Henry at right back, Phillips up front etc etc.

Chances are none of our youth team players are good enough, but really how much worse than Konchesky/Perch can Kpekawa and Furlong be??

I agree and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024