Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hats off to those that travelled today. 17:46 - Feb 20 with 1925 viewsgigiisourgod

You have my upmost respect. What was Zach Clough like?
Hats off to those that travelled today. on 18:10 - Feb 20 with 1853 viewselnombre

Only two moments of quality until Phillips decided he could be bothered after 93 mins - Clough's overhead, which went fairly wide and his lovely curler into the top corner from the edge of the box.

Definitely a day for keeping hats on...
Hats off to those that travelled today. on 21:54 - Feb 20 with 1600 viewsLongsufferingR

Thought he was excellent. Won't be there next season, that's for sure. Also impressed with Washington who was always lively and dangerous without much help from anybody else. Mackie anonymous, Hoilett uselss, Phillips absolutely uninterested.
Hats off to those that travelled today. on 23:37 - Feb 20 with 1466 viewsgigiisourgod

Hats off to those that travelled today. on 21:54 - Feb 20 by LongsufferingR

Thought he was excellent. Won't be there next season, that's for sure. Also impressed with Washington who was always lively and dangerous without much help from anybody else. Mackie anonymous, Hoilett uselss, Phillips absolutely uninterested.

Sad about Mackie. Hoilett should be benched, Konch sent back and start building for next year. Thanks for sharing.
Hats off to those that travelled today. on 11:01 - Feb 21 with 1235 viewsdaveB

I liked the look of Clough, very good player who will move on in the summer
Hats off to those that travelled today. on 11:11 - Feb 21 with 1215 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Hats off to those that travelled today. on 11:01 - Feb 21 by daveB

I liked the look of Clough, very good player who will move on in the summer

With players like Clough - I presume their best player? we should be looking at buying the best players from all the other clubs as long as they are for a position we need

Hmm although obviously this approach did not work with Perch............
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024