Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sharapova 11:53 - Mar 8 with 9602 viewsjamois

All over the news today it seems. Honestly cannot understand what all the fuss is about. Much like her looks really. Am I missing something?

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Sharapova on 18:13 - Mar 8 with 2740 viewsjamois

Sharapova on 18:03 - Mar 8 by BklynRanger

I feel the same way and would be happy to sign a petition to that effect.

haha i remember you are sweet on that lady Brooklyn! funny. she's a bit po-faced for me but delighted you'd leave the door open for me to have a free run at eva mendes.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Sharapova on 18:14 - Mar 8 with 2740 viewsonlyrinmoray

Sharapova on 17:54 - Mar 8 by Hayesender

There was an English lad and a Russian lad arguing about this at work today. The English lad was slagging her off, while the humourless Russian lad was getting quite irate trying to defend her.

After a while I turned round to the pair of em said, "Are you two REALLY having a row over fecking tennis?"

That's pretty much how I feel about this thread. Go and have a beer ffs!

Now you know how I feel when there are threads about cricket on this Board I mean ....Cricket !!
Sharapova on 19:43 - Mar 8 with 2676 viewsderbyhoop

A top female athlete taking a drug designed for heart patients, for 10 years. It's truly amazing that she managed to perform so well if she needed that much medication. Yeah, right!

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Sharapova on 23:23 - Mar 8 with 2577 viewsgobbles

Sharapova on 19:43 - Mar 8 by derbyhoop

A top female athlete taking a drug designed for heart patients, for 10 years. It's truly amazing that she managed to perform so well if she needed that much medication. Yeah, right!

The manufacturer of the drug said tonight that the maximum amount of time it should be taken for is six weeks.
Sharapova on 01:23 - Mar 9 with 2528 viewsFredManRave

Dick Pound on Sharapova;

http://www.bbc.com/sport/tennis/35757814

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Sharapova on 04:37 - Mar 9 with 2506 viewsjohncharles

Sharapova on 01:23 - Mar 9 by FredManRave

Dick Pound on Sharapova;

I reckon Ms Sharapova has initiated a fair bit of dick pounding over the years

Strong and stable my arse.

Sharapova on 09:11 - Mar 9 with 2434 viewsWokingR

Sharapova on 04:37 - Mar 9 by johncharles

I reckon Ms Sharapova has initiated a fair bit of dick pounding over the years

Why would you say that ?

Sharapova on 11:11 - Mar 9 with 2382 viewsthemodfather

what has she won? recently? she is a walking model/advertising board with a tennis racquet.and also very rich.drugs in sport, really!!
now this "drug" is banned ,many athletes are withdrawing form sport, yeah, why?
Login to get fewer ads

Sharapova on 11:12 - Mar 9 with 2373 viewsNorthernr

Sharapova on 23:23 - Mar 8 by gobbles

The manufacturer of the drug said tonight that the maximum amount of time it should be taken for is six weeks.

Yeh not buying this PR bullsht and "owning the story". Fcking cheat.
Sharapova on 11:21 - Mar 9 with 2368 viewsJuzzie

Sharapova on 01:23 - Mar 9 by FredManRave

Dick Pound on Sharapova;

"For the last 10 years I have been given a medicine called Meldronot by my doctor *pause* by my family doctor...." i.e. "oh shit, forgot to get the 'family' empathy in there first time, better re-correct myself."

The whole interview comes across very contrived.

[Post edited 9 Mar 2016 11:27]
Sharapova on 13:02 - Mar 9 with 2317 viewsTheChef

Usual mass media distraction from all the other more important stuff.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Sharapova on 14:20 - Mar 9 with 2270 viewsClive_Anderson

They're all at it, remember Nadal being a skinny boy and then getting "injured" and coming back looking like the incredible hulk 6 months later? They had incriminating blood bags for all the top Spanish athletes, but a Spanish judge ruled that they should all be destroyed for some unspecified reason.

The Russian athletes are just getting it in the neck at the moment due to politics.
Sharapova on 14:35 - Mar 9 with 2251 viewsNortholt_Rs

Sharapova on 14:42 - Mar 8 by MrSheen

I read that of the finalists in the Women's 1500m at London 2012, the 1st, 2nd, 5th, 7th and 9th place finishers have since failed drugs tests, one at least for the same drug as Sharapova. Just like the good old days.

The one in 9th place must've been on proper bad gear...

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024