Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hill - injured or fit? 14:46 - Mar 11 with 1856 viewsDando

I think the fitness of Hill will make a huge difference to tomorrows game. If we keep to the same side that beat Derby, I am pretty sure we can take 3 points.

If Hill is injured, it could potentially mean the defence gets disrupted again by bringing Ned back at CB, Perch back to RB and Konch at LB.

Personally rather keep Perch at LB if Hill is out, and bring in Mackie/Henry at RB if no other choice. Not a fan of playing players out of position, but the thought of having Konch near the side again (especially in a derby) is a very worrying one!
Hill - injured or fit? on 14:50 - Mar 11 with 1841 viewsdaveB

yeah if Hill is out I'd play Henry right back or put Robinson in at left back.
Hill - injured or fit? on 15:00 - Mar 11 with 1818 viewsLongsufferingR

Hill - injured or fit? on 14:50 - Mar 11 by daveB

yeah if Hill is out I'd play Henry right back or put Robinson in at left back.

I'd forgotten about Robinson. JFH seemed pretty keen to give him a runout a few weeks back. Rather put Rob Green in at left back than bring Konchesky back in.
Hill - injured or fit? on 15:02 - Mar 11 with 1806 viewsjonno

Hill - injured or fit? on 15:00 - Mar 11 by LongsufferingR

I'd forgotten about Robinson. JFH seemed pretty keen to give him a runout a few weeks back. Rather put Rob Green in at left back than bring Konchesky back in.

Green probably has a clause in his contract stating that if he plays one game as a non keeper it triggers a three year deal on £50k a week.
Hill - injured or fit? on 16:19 - Mar 11 with 1690 viewskingsburyR

Not Mackie. I can't see what he brings to the team.

Ill happily round around a lot for half the price!!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Hill - injured or fit? on 11:05 - Mar 12 with 1453 viewsfrancisbowles

Hill - injured or fit? on 16:19 - Mar 11 by kingsburyR

Not Mackie. I can't see what he brings to the team.

Ill happily round around a lot for half the price!!!

Unfortunately, Jamie hasn't been fit for much this season, so difficult to see if he still has it. I did see him play 90 mins at Charlton on the opening day and he put in a tremendous effort and was our best player, so I'm not ready to write him off yet.

Always a technically limited player but a huge heart and non stop unselfish effort. I even thought he was a useful late sub to give Ned a hand the other night.
Hill - injured or fit? on 12:06 - Mar 12 with 1389 viewskropotkin41

CH played injured against Derby - we don't need him fit, we just need him on his feet.......... I suspect they'll be busy coating him in deep heat and getting him ready right now.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Hill - injured or fit? on 12:34 - Mar 12 with 1357 views18StoneOfHoop

Even more crucial for me than Our Beloved Clint getting on the park is Alejandro being fit enough for two games in five days.

Do not want to see lukewarm magyar Daniel Tozser in a crucial derby game.

Ale knows what it means to us and knows the team owe us to show will-to-win heart and spirit as well as his calm passing skills after no win in 17(?) derbies FFS.

C'MON YOU RRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

This means something,FFS more than any other match before the season ends.

My best mate is a former Gooner , Bee ST holder and when they beat us in October for the first time since August 1965 we were in the Braemar stand and he rubbed my head under his armpit....eewwww!
Today must surely be mine/our revenge.
Bees do the double over us? Unthinkable! If that calamity ocurred I'd have to give the johnny-come-lately bandwaggoning 'mate' the swerve for 6 months minimum.

COME ON YOU RRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Post edited 12 Mar 2016 12:54]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024