Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England Squad 12:03 - Mar 17 with 4970 viewsjamois

I accept many aren't that interested. Myself only a wee bit. But I see Drinkwater gets called up due to media clamour. And Danny Rose. Yet no place for Cresswell. And if Disco Danny D gets in why not Mark Noble? I'm no hammer, but it does make me wonder what Woy and his boys are looking for week-to-week.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

England Squad on 12:15 - Mar 17 with 4930 viewswhittocksRs

It's very un-Woy like to actually even call Drinkwater up. Same with Vardy a while back. Think public pressure gets to him a little, as he is a very much a 'pick by club and reputation' sort of international manager.

He's picked Rose over Cresswell, which is debatable but fair enough as he's the boss, so no problem for me, and it's a no thanks on the Noble front.

I think Rooney might be much more unfit and injured than United and England are letting on, but if he makes the Euros squad he will be shoehorned into the middle as always, even though that never works and he's not that good any more.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2016 12:20]
England Squad on 12:17 - Mar 17 with 4921 viewssimmo

I'd have Rose as he's part of the best back 4 in the league, but I'd have had Cresswell over Bertrand and he'd be my LB. Although it has to be said he had a better season last year.

Michal Antonio should be in over Walcott all day long. If he played for Arsenal and vice versa, he would be there.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

England Squad on 12:32 - Mar 17 with 4882 viewsNorthernr

Sturridge and Welbeck. Well at least the physio won't be wanting for stuff to do.
England Squad on 12:37 - Mar 17 with 4860 viewsdaveB

Rose and Drinkwater have been superb this season so think it's fair enough they are in
England Squad on 12:39 - Mar 17 with 4858 viewsjamois

England Squad on 12:17 - Mar 17 by simmo

I'd have Rose as he's part of the best back 4 in the league, but I'd have had Cresswell over Bertrand and he'd be my LB. Although it has to be said he had a better season last year.

Michal Antonio should be in over Walcott all day long. If he played for Arsenal and vice versa, he would be there.

holy crrap i had no idea Antonio was english! it's funny how any player half decent in the prem these days i expect to be from another country!

England Squad on 12:42 - Mar 17 with 4842 viewsjamois

England Squad on 12:37 - Mar 17 by daveB

Rose and Drinkwater have been superb this season so think it's fair enough they are in

i hear you Mr B though I wasn't really questioning either: Bertrand and Walcott would be my greater issues.

England Squad on 12:44 - Mar 17 with 4833 viewsMedwayR

I don't think there's been much media clamour for Drinkwater, he's been in the shadows of Vardy, Mahrez & Kante all season. I think he's been superb & deserves his call up, and I've never rated him before.

There has been media clamour for Noble to get called up, and rightly too. I'd have picked him ahead of Lallana who's done nothing since moving to Liverpool.

Sturridge & Welbeck walk back into the squad despite having been injured & done nothing all season, same for Walcott too. Sad state of affairs.

Poll: Who’s better?

England Squad on 12:51 - Mar 17 with 4807 viewsjamois

England Squad on 12:44 - Mar 17 by MedwayR

I don't think there's been much media clamour for Drinkwater, he's been in the shadows of Vardy, Mahrez & Kante all season. I think he's been superb & deserves his call up, and I've never rated him before.

There has been media clamour for Noble to get called up, and rightly too. I'd have picked him ahead of Lallana who's done nothing since moving to Liverpool.

Sturridge & Welbeck walk back into the squad despite having been injured & done nothing all season, same for Walcott too. Sad state of affairs.

Fully agree on Walcott, but I thought Lallana had made a lot of progress? Herr Klopp seems to think so. Sturridge, if he stays fit, has striking ability way ahead of Vardy imo, just not the outright pace (but which will be more nullified at international level anyway). The drinkwater drum has been banging for weeks medway - where you been man?!

Login to get fewer ads

England Squad on 12:54 - Mar 17 with 4797 viewsdaveB

England Squad on 12:42 - Mar 17 by jamois

i hear you Mr B though I wasn't really questioning either: Bertrand and Walcott would be my greater issues.

Walcott is a mystery, he can't even get in the Arsenal team but I reckon he'll end up going to the Euros
England Squad on 12:58 - Mar 17 with 4787 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Chris Smalling - now there's an accident waiting to happen!

The likes of Walcott, the Ox, Wilkshire, Welbeck, Sturridge are too brittle for me. I'd leave them all at home because you just can't get any number of games out of the buggers without them breaking down.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

England Squad on 13:02 - Mar 17 with 4771 viewspaesanu

I don't support England, but the squad of Euro 16 is shaping up to be the most likeable one for years and years.

Feels like the Terry, Cole, Gerrard, Rooney generation have been around for faaaaar too long.

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

England Squad on 13:28 - Mar 17 with 4717 viewsheadhoops

regardless of who Roy picks for the friendlies V Germany and the Dutch you can almost predict that when the Euros start it will be back to
Jagielka & Smalling at the back, Lallana, Henderson and Milner in the middle with Rooney behind Wellbeck.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

England Squad on 14:02 - Mar 17 with 4670 viewsNorthernr

England Squad on 13:28 - Mar 17 by headhoops

regardless of who Roy picks for the friendlies V Germany and the Dutch you can almost predict that when the Euros start it will be back to
Jagielka & Smalling at the back, Lallana, Henderson and Milner in the middle with Rooney behind Wellbeck.

This.

Said it all season, Welbeck and Rooney could spend the entire year on a sunny beach somewhere eating lard and smoking Marlboro Reds, won't make a difference. Vardy will make two appearances from the bench, and get one start wide on the left in a game that doesn't matter.
England Squad on 14:09 - Mar 17 with 4651 viewsBluce_Ree

F**k international football.

Seeing that c*nt Lampard play for all those years completely took away my interest. I'm not supporting a team with Chelsea filth in it.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

England Squad on 14:38 - Mar 17 with 4611 viewspaulparker

England Squad on 14:02 - Mar 17 by Northernr

This.

Said it all season, Welbeck and Rooney could spend the entire year on a sunny beach somewhere eating lard and smoking Marlboro Reds, won't make a difference. Vardy will make two appearances from the bench, and get one start wide on the left in a game that doesn't matter.

Spot on

Vardy will come on when R
add Wiltshire to that as well

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

England Squad on 14:43 - Mar 17 with 4598 viewspaulparker

England Squad on 14:38 - Mar 17 by paulparker

Spot on

Vardy will come on when R
add Wiltshire to that as well

Poxy computer !!!

as I was saying, spot on post North , vardy will come on when wales and Russia go in front , like anyone good we will stick them on the wing
Rooney will be running around looking busy but contributing fcuk all
you can also add Wilshire to that as he will get a place even though he cant play more than 5 games in 5 years
we will then get knocked out the group stages
we will have phone in's the lot complaining we don't play like the germans , how the prem has ruined football, sack woy and appoint big phil and come august no one will give a toss as its the start of the season again

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

England Squad on 15:24 - Mar 17 with 4551 viewskensalriser

Unlike you to be negative PP!

Sadly I think you're probably spot on here. It will be same old shit.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

England Squad on 15:39 - Mar 17 with 4515 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Things looking up for the Ol' Enemy alright. That's not even your best squad and it's still very promising.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

England Squad on 15:56 - Mar 17 with 4502 viewsadhoc_qpr

The annoying thing this time is if you picked a squad based on form, fitness and achievements - i could really get behind it - but Woy never will.

The likes of Rose, Drinkwater, Dier, Alli, Kane, Vardy shouldn't be grateful to be in the squad, they should be starting!

But instead we'll get Lallana, Henderson, Delph, Sturridge (for 30 mins), Welbeck, Rooney ...yawn...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024