Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players for next season 22:56 - Apr 10 with 12750 viewsScubaHoop

Please don't shout at me, I'm all up for training the players we have already especially with the improvements several players have shown under this new regime & I'm not looking for ten new players but it's clear that we do need a few fresh faces.

Who'd you all want?
Players for next season on 23:00 - Apr 10 with 7912 viewsNorthernr

One big nasty head it kick it centre half.
One athletic, box to box, central midfielder capable of playing deep in a 4231. Diagouraga would have been perfect from Brentford but Leeds got him. I'd have Cousins for that and Harriott to presumably replace Phillips from Charlton if we could.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Players for next season on 23:02 - Apr 10 with 7909 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

In mediocre non fantasy land?

A spine of Liam Ridgewell, Jacob Butterfield, and Nahki Wells.
Players for next season on 23:03 - Apr 10 with 7900 viewsNorthernr

Players for next season on 23:02 - Apr 10 by BazzaInTheLoft

In mediocre non fantasy land?

A spine of Liam Ridgewell, Jacob Butterfield, and Nahki Wells.

I'll give you two of those three. Ridgwell is barely a footballer, qpr fan or not. Scrub.
Players for next season on 23:06 - Apr 10 with 7877 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Players for next season on 23:03 - Apr 10 by Northernr

I'll give you two of those three. Ridgwell is barely a footballer, qpr fan or not. Scrub.

Not sure if this goes in his favour or not, but he just won the MLS as captain of Portland Timberwolves.

Are you sure he can't be dirty bastard you asked for?
Players for next season on 23:08 - Apr 10 with 7872 viewsNorthernr

Players for next season on 23:06 - Apr 10 by BazzaInTheLoft

Not sure if this goes in his favour or not, but he just won the MLS as captain of Portland Timberwolves.

Are you sure he can't be dirty bastard you asked for?

It doesn't. And no, he's not bright enough, or big enough, or good enough. Sorry, always been one of those players I never got on with. Pisballing about in America with the likes of SWP for a reason.
Players for next season on 23:11 - Apr 10 with 7862 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Players for next season on 23:08 - Apr 10 by Northernr

It doesn't. And no, he's not bright enough, or big enough, or good enough. Sorry, always been one of those players I never got on with. Pisballing about in America with the likes of SWP for a reason.

I sense i'm trying to flog a dead horse here, but he's been back on loan at Brighton and won four in five (according to Wikipedia) and they went downhill after he left.

I think we have enough talent to carry him.
Players for next season on 23:13 - Apr 10 with 7853 viewsNorthernr

Players for next season on 23:11 - Apr 10 by BazzaInTheLoft

I sense i'm trying to flog a dead horse here, but he's been back on loan at Brighton and won four in five (according to Wikipedia) and they went downhill after he left.

I think we have enough talent to carry him.

I have been wrong before. Frequently
Players for next season on 23:23 - Apr 10 with 7827 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Players for next season on 23:13 - Apr 10 by Northernr

I have been wrong before. Frequently

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/liam-ridgewell-inte
Login to get fewer ads

Players for next season on 23:29 - Apr 10 with 7808 viewsCamberleyR

Wasn't Ridgewell the odious cnt pictured wiping his arse with £20 notes? No thanks.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Players for next season on 23:31 - Apr 10 with 7803 viewsOakR

If I was the chairman CEO, I would insist on a smaller senior squad, quality over quantity, with injuries having to be covered by youth and or loans as last resort.

I would make this the basis for any manager going forwards, meaning prospective managers would need to have an interest in our youth and which would long-term mean an improvement in our youth policy.

In terms of signings, I would just like FJH LF to sign players that fit clearly into the style we want. I don't mind whether they are old young etc as long as they fit in with what we are doing, but as a general preference I'd like us to try and continue to source players from lower leagues looking to make the step up, which is what I remember us always doing in the main in the past (Seaman, Parker, Sinton, Peacock, Olli, Sinclair, Ferdinand etc). Let's see - I actually have some faith some of this will happen now.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Players for next season on 23:33 - Apr 10 with 7793 viewsQPRDave

Good young CB at Barnsley , Mawson, 6ft 2 Hammill also at Barnsley looks lively player.
Roofe? Akinde? would they step up?

Oh and that Charlton player Harriot
[Post edited 10 Apr 2016 23:34]
Players for next season on 23:34 - Apr 10 with 7786 viewsNorthernr

Players for next season on 23:33 - Apr 10 by QPRDave

Good young CB at Barnsley , Mawson, 6ft 2 Hammill also at Barnsley looks lively player.
Roofe? Akinde? would they step up?

Oh and that Charlton player Harriot
[Post edited 10 Apr 2016 23:34]

Barnsley lad is a decent shout IMO. And I've been raving about Roofe for ages, although he plays the same place as Chery. Never got on with Akinde, I think he's at his level, not as good as Polter.
Players for next season on 23:38 - Apr 10 with 7767 viewsQPRDave

Players for next season on 23:34 - Apr 10 by Northernr

Barnsley lad is a decent shout IMO. And I've been raving about Roofe for ages, although he plays the same place as Chery. Never got on with Akinde, I think he's at his level, not as good as Polter.

Yeah Mawson was at Wycombe and I saw him in the playoffs v Plymouth.
I mentioned akinde tbf because someone on twitter has been raving about him all season and he has got goals, but who knows, could well be his level right now for sure
Players for next season on 23:46 - Apr 10 with 7751 viewsTacticalR

Players for next season on 23:08 - Apr 10 by Northernr

Ouch!

Air hostess clique

Players for next season on 23:47 - Apr 10 with 7743 viewsNorthernr

Players for next season on 23:38 - Apr 10 by QPRDave

Yeah Mawson was at Wycombe and I saw him in the playoffs v Plymouth.
I mentioned akinde tbf because someone on twitter has been raving about him all season and he has got goals, but who knows, could well be his level right now for sure

There's a big Shittu type doing good things for Wycombe this year too.
Players for next season on 23:50 - Apr 10 with 7741 viewsQPRDave

Any Bolton players worth going after ? Pratley, Spearing, Wheater?...Any thoughts?
Players for next season on 23:51 - Apr 10 with 7735 viewsNorthernr

Players for next season on 23:50 - Apr 10 by QPRDave

Any Bolton players worth going after ? Pratley, Spearing, Wheater?...Any thoughts?

Clough, exceptional talent. Although, again, we have a similar player already in Chery.
Players for next season on 23:54 - Apr 10 with 7722 viewsNorthernr

Also we were saying at the game yesterday that we were talking about cash plus Adomah for Phillips 12 months ago, probably the other way round now.
Players for next season on 23:55 - Apr 10 with 7716 viewsQPRDave

Players for next season on 23:51 - Apr 10 by Northernr

Clough, exceptional talent. Although, again, we have a similar player already in Chery.

Yeah good point and I do like Chery, he seems to have a feel for the club
Players for next season on 23:55 - Apr 10 with 7715 viewsBluce_Ree

Buying relegated shit is deffo the QPR way.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Players for next season on 00:01 - Apr 11 with 7699 viewsQPRDave

Players for next season on 23:31 - Apr 10 by OakR

If I was the chairman CEO, I would insist on a smaller senior squad, quality over quantity, with injuries having to be covered by youth and or loans as last resort.

I would make this the basis for any manager going forwards, meaning prospective managers would need to have an interest in our youth and which would long-term mean an improvement in our youth policy.

In terms of signings, I would just like FJH LF to sign players that fit clearly into the style we want. I don't mind whether they are old young etc as long as they fit in with what we are doing, but as a general preference I'd like us to try and continue to source players from lower leagues looking to make the step up, which is what I remember us always doing in the main in the past (Seaman, Parker, Sinton, Peacock, Olli, Sinclair, Ferdinand etc). Let's see - I actually have some faith some of this will happen now.

I suppose we have players on the brink of the squad Petrasso, Manning?.. Furlong maybe?
Players for next season on 00:06 - Apr 11 with 7691 viewsPunteR

Players for next season on 23:47 - Apr 10 by Northernr

There's a big Shittu type doing good things for Wycombe this year too.

Pierre.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Players for next season on 00:18 - Apr 11 with 7670 viewsJigsore

What kind of player is Liam Trotter?

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Players for next season on 00:20 - Apr 11 with 7659 viewsCiderwithRsie

Its the central midfield I think we need to reinforce.

In attack and on the wings we've signed Chery, Washington, Luongo, Gladwin and El-Khayati relatively recently, and we've got Petrasso. Assuming we signed them because we need to cut costs, we ought to be playing them and selling Hoilett and Phillips, same as signing Polter only made sense if we were going to sell Charlie. Relative abilities of, say, Hoilett vs El-Khayati don't really come in to it, its a financial question.

But in central mid Henry and Faurlin need reinforcements. Unless Luongo or Gladwin are going to take on that role, we need someone to do what Toszer was signed to do. I'd like Doughty to get a few games in that position too.
Players for next season on 00:29 - Apr 11 with 7642 viewsHollowayRanger

big centreback

that's sorted

caulkers coming home!

sandro and fer following

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024