Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
chemtrails 09:55 - Apr 23 with 16887 viewsPunteR

3 weeks ago I worked with a painter who had an interesting perspective on the world around us. He was a lovely fella but had taken way to much acid in the past which probably distorted his perception on reality. Or so I thought.
He was really into conspiracy theories, truly believing in them. He talked at some length about the illuminati, Rothschilds etc, but then went on to say about the planes flying overhead.
"You see that plane?" He said, looking out the window pointing to the sky.
"Yeh?" Now looking out the window watching the plane overhead.
"what do you think is coming out of the back of the plane?"
" dunno,exhaust fumes,water vapor from the clouds??"
"chemicals mate. They're are spraying deadly chemicals all over the world. Trying to cull the human race,and control them".
I thought he's just lost the plot, bless him,but last night I was watching a Prince interview from a few years back and he started talking about chemtrails!
I've never heard of this theory before 3 weeks ago. I then started watching other stuff on youtube, things about chemtrails,illuminati, symbols in corporate logos and its got me thinking,are things not as they seem? Are we being controlled by darker forces.?
Am I on the internet too much? Should I have taken more acid?
The truth is out there somewhere.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

chemtrails on 10:02 - Apr 23 with 9783 viewsTheBlob

As conspiracy theories go this one is hardest to swallow -apart from the Moon landings being faked.
Chemtrails - aluminium poisoning via inhaling chemtrails was supposed to have carried off Prince a few days ago.And then the explanation comes out and most of the proponents go quiet.
Most of them.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

chemtrails on 10:15 - Apr 23 with 9749 viewsjohncharles

I blame the Chemical Brothers

Strong and stable my arse.

chemtrails on 10:20 - Apr 23 with 9740 viewsTheBlob

And some point to the fact(as OP has) that Prince had recently got up on his little hind legs to speak out against chemtrails - ergo he was silenced.

Watch your corn hole PunteR.

chemtrails on 10:28 - Apr 23 with 9720 viewsPunteR

chemtrails on 10:02 - Apr 23 by TheBlob

As conspiracy theories go this one is hardest to swallow -apart from the Moon landings being faked.
Chemtrails - aluminium poisoning via inhaling chemtrails was supposed to have carried off Prince a few days ago.And then the explanation comes out and most of the proponents go quiet.
Most of them.

Yeh, I like to keep an open mind but some things seem too far fetched.
But then again taking a plane and flying it into the twin towers seems like something from a Hollywood movie and yet it happened.
How far will people in power go.?...
What's going on?
We should be told?
I need my breakfast..what's in my breakfast??

chemtrails on 10:37 - Apr 23 with 9700 viewsLblock

The biggest mind bender occurred many years ago

Some truly twisted and evil swines decided to combine the letters R, Q and P in some strange trippy tri-axis. This bent the minds of many who fall in love with this logo with hidden meaning yet it continues to cause them pain, heartache and angst most of the time

The truth is out there. And it's not via Bungle

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

chemtrails on 10:39 - Apr 23 with 9698 views1BobbyHazell

Chemtrails is old school Punter! It's called Geo engineering now and is more out in the open.

Ps You can adopt this as your new theme tune

[Post edited 23 Apr 2016 10:45]
chemtrails on 10:41 - Apr 23 with 9694 viewsHayesender

I read something years ago about the Rothchilds/Rockefeller etc wanting a completely cashless society, whereby if you rise up against the ruling elite they will just turn your chip off rendering you hungry and homeless.

Now at the time I just laughed at the absurdity of it. But now look, oyster cards, debit cards that you just need to touch over a machine to pay, pay with your mobile phone etc etc.

At this rate actual cash will be obsolete in the western world within the next 20 years.

Am I reading too much into this? Probably.

Am I sitting at home bored with a fractured foot? Yes.

Is it gonna stop me getting pished tonight? No.

Happy st George's day peeps. I'll be drinking foreign lager in an Irish pub to celebrate

Poll: Shamima Beghum

chemtrails on 11:14 - Apr 23 with 9613 viewsBoston

....and not a lot of people know that.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

chemtrails on 11:19 - Apr 23 with 9600 viewssuperstan

As you drive down the A40 there are a couple of painted slogans, one at Old Oak Lane i.e. lookup.org which goes in to details.
chemtrails on 11:30 - Apr 23 with 9565 viewsBluce_Ree

Chemtrails is a classic conspiracy theory but is pretty much explainable and debunked by science. Joe Rogan (stand up comedian, UFC commentator) hosted a show about this stuff and chemtrails didn't stand up at all.

That said, there does need to be about 6.5 billion fewer people in the world.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

chemtrails on 11:45 - Apr 23 with 9538 viewsBoston

chemtrails on 11:30 - Apr 23 by Bluce_Ree

Chemtrails is a classic conspiracy theory but is pretty much explainable and debunked by science. Joe Rogan (stand up comedian, UFC commentator) hosted a show about this stuff and chemtrails didn't stand up at all.

....cyanide pill squire?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

chemtrails on 11:49 - Apr 23 with 9525 viewsTacticalR

Of course there are conspiracies. The problem with the conspiracy theorists is that they see everything as a conspiracy.

Air hostess clique

chemtrails on 12:26 - Apr 23 with 9464 views1BobbyHazell

chemtrails on 11:30 - Apr 23 by Bluce_Ree

Stand up comedian and UFC commentator you say...well that's me convinced.
chemtrails on 12:31 - Apr 23 with 9453 views1BobbyHazell

chemtrails on 11:49 - Apr 23 by TacticalR

Of course there are conspiracies. The problem with the conspiracy theorists is that they see everything as a conspiracy.

Quite right Tactical. We should be focusing on the big sh1t that matters like the creation of the illusion of a whole world in debt to organisations controlled by a tiny minority so that the sort of things mentioned above by Hayesender can be easily imposed.

I cant be sure but I may have mentioned this before.
chemtrails on 12:43 - Apr 23 with 9430 viewsTheBlob

chemtrails on 12:31 - Apr 23 by 1BobbyHazell

Quite right Tactical. We should be focusing on the big sh1t that matters like the creation of the illusion of a whole world in debt to organisations controlled by a tiny minority so that the sort of things mentioned above by Hayesender can be easily imposed.

I cant be sure but I may have mentioned this before.

So what you do to discredit the whole "genre" is to chuck into the mix a perceived loon - ergo the whole premise by association is cracked.They did this in the 60's with the the UFO phenomenon.

chemtrails on 12:59 - Apr 23 with 9404 viewsQPRDave

" Are we being controlled by darker forces.? "

Yep ...EU?!!
chemtrails on 14:39 - Apr 23 with 9298 viewsBromleyHoop

Poll: Who is your player of the season

chemtrails on 16:27 - Apr 23 with 9253 viewsDorse

I don't want to worry you but there has been a van parked outside my house for quite some time. And people keep moving mysterious equipment from the back. British Gas? That's just what THEY want me to think.

If anybody wants me, I'll be outside fortifying Tantor's Wendy house, digging covered pits full of pungee spikes and laying up supplies.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

chemtrails on 17:16 - Apr 23 with 9215 viewsdistortR

chemtrails on 16:27 - Apr 23 by Dorse

I don't want to worry you but there has been a van parked outside my house for quite some time. And people keep moving mysterious equipment from the back. British Gas? That's just what THEY want me to think.

If anybody wants me, I'll be outside fortifying Tantor's Wendy house, digging covered pits full of pungee spikes and laying up supplies.

I like to keep an extra can of beans in, just in case.
chemtrails on 17:29 - Apr 23 with 9193 viewsted_hendrix

If you play Hawkwind's 'Silver Machine' backwards just after dropping a tab you can hear Stanly Unwin explaining this equation,
"m = F x d. moment = force x perpendicular distance from pivot."

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

chemtrails on 18:00 - Apr 23 with 9146 viewsQPRinCT

Actually, chemtrails are real. I have a friend in NATO who has told me there are planes that spray out a special chemical that kills people stupid enough to believe in chemtrails. So it's a proactive, modern-day type of social Darwinism.
chemtrails on 18:29 - Apr 23 with 9111 viewsTHEBUSH

The truth is out there, but most people don't want to know, as Maggie once infamously said, give the plebs their, football, fags and beer and that'll keep them happy
chemtrails on 18:35 - Apr 23 with 9087 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Burden of proof and all that. Extraordinary claims need extraordinary evidence.

I think 'people in charge' are too brazen, inept, and contemptuous to keep something like this a secret on a grand scale.

As someone else said, there are conspiracies, but not everywhere.
chemtrails on 18:40 - Apr 23 with 9080 viewsTheBlob

We get them all the time over the Cambrian Mountains and it certainly hasn't had any wibble or bibble feathertrousers in my haircream.

chemtrails on 19:37 - Apr 23 with 9030 viewsPunteR

Lets look at this logically.
I think it's widely accepted that food is now genetically modified. After i finished the last of my hot wings from KFC this evening i decided to do a bit of research. I typed in genetically modified chicken into google. The results are truly shocking.

Exhibit A
http://www.takepart.com/sites/default/files/styles/large_responsive_desktop/publ

I have therefore come to the conclusion that if the powers that be can happily let the public eat spider chickens, than who knows what else governments could get up to.?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024