Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season review 14:23 - May 7 with 4564 viewsMatch82

Finished 13th. Equal number of wins and losses. 0 goal difference.
Very definition of bang average. I'll take it.
Season review on 14:27 - May 7 with 4558 viewspastieR

12th! You're not looking on the bright side
Season review on 14:35 - May 7 with 4525 viewsSimonJames

Just need to find about 10 more goals, 4 or 5 more wins and we'll be in the play offs next season. Simples!

100% of people who drink water will die.

Season review on 14:42 - May 7 with 4497 viewssilky

I seriously reckon that in a couple of years time we will reflect on this season with a lot more importance than we currently give credit for, especially behind the scenes which is where I want our house in order first before we move on to more of what we see in front of us!

Most important signing this club has ever made was getting Hoos in, Period. the man would get a few pints off me that's for sure and I imagine its been his toughest job since and he has revelled in it! He is the one that deservers a players salary right there!

A special mention must go to Ali, he has come through 3 ACL and managed to get through a season afterwards, and yet again providing an important role nearly every time we play him
[Post edited 7 May 2016 14:59]

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Season review on 14:48 - May 7 with 4478 viewsisawqpratwcity

Season review on 14:42 - May 7 by silky

I seriously reckon that in a couple of years time we will reflect on this season with a lot more importance than we currently give credit for, especially behind the scenes which is where I want our house in order first before we move on to more of what we see in front of us!

Most important signing this club has ever made was getting Hoos in, Period. the man would get a few pints off me that's for sure and I imagine its been his toughest job since and he has revelled in it! He is the one that deservers a players salary right there!

A special mention must go to Ali, he has come through 3 ACL and managed to get through a season afterwards, and yet again providing an important role nearly every time we play him
[Post edited 7 May 2016 14:59]

Hoos on first?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Season review on 14:49 - May 7 with 4463 viewsPommyhoop

Season review on 14:35 - May 7 by SimonJames

Just need to find about 10 more goals, 4 or 5 more wins and we'll be in the play offs next season. Simples!

Would've coasted that if we had Smithies in goal from the start.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Season review on 14:57 - May 7 with 4428 viewsSimonJames

Season review on 14:49 - May 7 by Pommyhoop

Would've coasted that if we had Smithies in goal from the start.

That's obviously bollox because I've seen the Daily Fail article that states Green is "comfortably the best keeper in the club". Are you calling them a bunch of liars?

100% of people who drink water will die.

Season review on 14:57 - May 7 with 4429 viewsNov77

The current squad won't finish in the top half next season.
Desperately need proven goal scorers.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Season review on 15:06 - May 7 with 4399 viewsDiscodroids

Season review on 14:48 - May 7 by isawqpratwcity

Hoos on first?

very clever!.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

Season review on 15:51 - May 7 with 4306 viewskensalriser

Season review on 14:57 - May 7 by Nov77

Agreed, but you won't find many other takers for that view.

And it's not just proven goalscorers we need; it's full backs, energetic central midfielders and playmakers.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Season review on 16:37 - May 7 with 4208 viewsStanisgod

Season review on 15:51 - May 7 by kensalriser

And it's not just proven goalscorers we need; it's full backs, energetic central midfielders and playmakers.

Im a taker , already said it.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Season review on 21:06 - May 7 with 4044 viewsrunningman75

I am happy with the season. Burnley have gone straight back up but very rarely clubs do that. We could have easily gone into League 1 the way this club was looking.
Season review on 21:12 - May 7 with 4034 viewsQPRDave

Get used to it, this is our seasons for the forseeable, imo
Season review on 21:14 - May 7 with 4028 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Season review on 15:51 - May 7 by kensalriser

You are basically saying we need a complete overhaul of players, which is what we have tried every transfer window the past few years. Rarely works. We need a striker, a RB, a CB, and a CM

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Season review on 21:32 - May 7 with 4001 viewsted_hendrix

We've scored 54 goals in 46 games so this is where I'd first start looking to strengthen, cant deny that this time last season I'd had my fill of football and Rangers.
I have only attended one game this season so I really cant comment on the squad and how they've played.
Times are changing at Rangers but I'm glad the season is now over, for a while earlier in the season and reading what sensible posters who attended games thought for a while I thought we might get bloody relegated again.
We're currently a bang average Championship football club, that's not a bad thing if I'm honest.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Season review on 21:50 - May 7 with 3971 viewsjonno

Season review on 14:57 - May 7 by Nov77

Agreed. We do need a few players that will improve the squad. We need a player than carry the ball from midfield rather than just pass it about, run with it at teams to commit opposition players and draw them out of position to create space for others to run into.
Season review on 22:13 - May 7 with 3923 viewsflynnbo

Come back, Ted. If not, can you tell me what I'm missing?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024