Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales v engerlund 13:27 - May 24 with 7327 viewsQuakerJack

Just heard Lens is going to be an alcohol free town from 6am the morning of the game, until 6am the next morning... The exception will be the fan park... I know the stadium was scheduled before, but surely someone should have thought long and hard about hosting the biggest game of the group stages in a town smaller than Port Talbot, at the smallest stadium in the tournament, within urinating distance from Callais...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Wales v engerlund on 13:35 - May 24 with 5454 viewsLeonisGod

Trying to stop the Welsh and English drinking will be a bit of a King Canute moment. Nice idea, but people will get round it with takeouts.
Wales v engerlund on 15:34 - May 24 with 5324 viewsBorojack

Wales v engerlund on 13:35 - May 24 by LeonisGod

Trying to stop the Welsh and English drinking will be a bit of a King Canute moment. Nice idea, but people will get round it with takeouts.

Its not the English you will need to worry about.
Them yobs from 40 mile up the road will be the biggest headache.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Wales v engerlund on 15:39 - May 24 with 5313 viewsbuilthjack

I don't think it will be alcohol free. Where did you hear that? I am not going there, but a work mate has just rang his hotel to check and the hotel,said basically, as long as he has money, the bar is open.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales v engerlund on 15:41 - May 24 with 5304 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The town should never have been given this game .

Poor stuff

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Wales v engerlund on 17:36 - May 24 with 5154 viewsraynor94

Wales v engerlund on 15:39 - May 24 by builthjack

I don't think it will be alcohol free. Where did you hear that? I am not going there, but a work mate has just rang his hotel to check and the hotel,said basically, as long as he has money, the bar is open.

It is alcohol free on the BBC Wales web site, Lens is a disaster waiting to happen

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Wales v engerlund on 17:50 - May 24 with 5137 viewstaffpunk

Wales v engerlund on 15:34 - May 24 by Borojack

I think you're mistaken, all the local beauties I know are going there for a good time, nothing else....

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Wales v engerlund on 18:12 - May 24 with 5103 viewsOldjack

just a couple of gobby ones and it kicks off ,and there's plenty of those around

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Wales v engerlund on 18:27 - May 24 with 5071 viewstaffpunk

Wales v engerlund on 18:12 - May 24 by Oldjack

just a couple of gobby ones and it kicks off ,and there's plenty of those around

Of course there are, I'm confident that the Welsh lot, whether Swansea/Cardiff/ Newport/ /Wrexham etc...will put their differences to one side for a couple of weeks. I've heard no different from all the beauties that I know who are going. There may be other countries fans who won't have that attitude towards us, so better to be united for once! Hope everyone has a great time out there.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Login to get fewer ads

Wales v engerlund on 20:37 - May 24 with 4960 viewsmonmouth

Its going to be carnage isn't it? Maybe a bore 0-0 with no incident would be best for everyone. Win for Wales and there'll be meltdown I reckon.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Wales v engerlund on 21:20 - May 24 with 4890 viewsAquinas

Lens pubs/supermarkets lose all the booze trade and the town gets turned into a mess as everyone will be bringing booze from Lille/Arras and chucking every single can/bottle on the floor or launching it at police/opposing fans.

What a plan.
Wales v engerlund on 23:00 - May 24 with 4772 viewsLoyal

Wales v engerlund on 17:50 - May 24 by taffpunk

I think you're mistaken, all the local beauties I know are going there for a good time, nothing else....

Hopefully you are right mate and everyone enjoys the trip 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Wales v engerlund on 23:57 - May 24 with 4728 viewsMagicDaps

I don't really know how they're going to enforce this but the best bet for anyone without a ticket would be to go to Lille - which in turn will make Lille mayhem as well.

Real disaster in organisation from France, who shouldn't have been making a plan like this now, but rescheduling the fixture to Paris or Marseille when the draw was made.

The thing is that nobody has any sort of precedent to accurately estimate how many fans are going to go round France without tickets, as they're entitled to do, given how close the tournament is to us and even more so because of UEFA's greed ensuring that this will be the last Euro's to be held in one country.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Wales v engerlund on 04:22 - May 25 with 4663 viewsKilkennyjack

Wales v engerlund on 23:57 - May 24 by MagicDaps

I don't really know how they're going to enforce this but the best bet for anyone without a ticket would be to go to Lille - which in turn will make Lille mayhem as well.

Real disaster in organisation from France, who shouldn't have been making a plan like this now, but rescheduling the fixture to Paris or Marseille when the draw was made.

The thing is that nobody has any sort of precedent to accurately estimate how many fans are going to go round France without tickets, as they're entitled to do, given how close the tournament is to us and even more so because of UEFA's greed ensuring that this will be the last Euro's to be held in one country.

People have been guessing in the media at 500,000 fans with British passports. That seems very very high to me.

Beware of the Risen People

Wales v engerlund on 07:16 - May 25 with 4592 viewsowainglyndwr

Wales v engerlund on 15:34 - May 24 by Borojack

English fans that I talked to in a london pub has warned Swans fana to keep away from Cardiff fans because they are the ones there is a grievance with.
There was a Cardiff fan with me at the time, he passed on the message to other Cardiff fans , the response was bring it on we have loads of boys out there.
Wales v engerlund on 07:22 - May 25 with 4581 viewsWhiterockin

Wales v engerlund on 20:37 - May 24 by monmouth

Its going to be carnage isn't it? Maybe a bore 0-0 with no incident would be best for everyone. Win for Wales and there'll be meltdown I reckon.

No chance of a 0-0. Bale will tear the poor English defence to shreds.
Wales v engerlund on 13:51 - May 25 with 4428 viewsblaenaugwentjack

This has got belly up written all over it, keeping the two sets of supporters apart is going to be hard enough but in a town and ground so small and so close to callais? Also im worried about extremist targeting the tournement.
Wales v engerlund on 14:05 - May 25 with 4415 viewsLoyal

Wales v engerlund on 07:16 - May 25 by owainglyndwr

English fans that I talked to in a london pub has warned Swans fana to keep away from Cardiff fans because they are the ones there is a grievance with.
There was a Cardiff fan with me at the time, he passed on the message to other Cardiff fans , the response was bring it on we have loads of boys out there.

Both Swansea and Cardiff will have huge amounts of what you describe as 'boys' For me that's a thing off the past, nowadays it's surely about getting on and enjoying the atmosphere.

But the closer it gets I think It won't though because as ever Cardiff will be looking for it and many there will oblige I'm sure. From Wales and England

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Wales v engerlund on 14:24 - May 25 with 4389 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Wales v engerlund on 07:16 - May 25 by owainglyndwr

Thats nice of the english telling us what to do, f-ck em.
Wales v engerlund on 14:26 - May 25 with 4385 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Wales v engerlund on 14:05 - May 25 by Loyal

Both Swansea and Cardiff will have huge amounts of what you describe as 'boys' For me that's a thing off the past, nowadays it's surely about getting on and enjoying the atmosphere.

But the closer it gets I think It won't though because as ever Cardiff will be looking for it and many there will oblige I'm sure. From Wales and England

england will be looking for it more than any one, just take a look at social media. Top boys aint they , not sic.
Wales v engerlund on 15:23 - May 25 with 4331 viewsJBT95

It is not the smallest ground at the tournament. Nice holds less and the smallest is Toulouse where Wales play Russia (33,300).
Wales v engerlund on 15:33 - May 25 with 4316 viewspikeypaul

So all 4 Lens games are to be alcohol free.

Do not think the Czechs will be happy not being allowed a beer.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Wales v engerlund on 15:53 - May 25 with 4292 viewsLoyal

So much disinformation.
The dry ban refers to outside drinking and unruly behaviour.
No bars will be closed.

Wales v engerlund on 18:26 - May 25 with 4190 viewsNogginthenog

Could be a fuel free zone too if the froggies have their way, they usually do
Wales v engerlund on 22:09 - May 25 with 4091 viewsowainglyndwr

Wales v engerlund on 14:24 - May 25 by blaenaugwentjack

Thats nice of the english telling us what to do, f-ck em.

They said they have no problem with swans fans
Wales v engerlund on 22:27 - May 25 with 4068 viewsbuilthjack

Idiots if they go looking for trouble. Hope anyone who does that gets locked up

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024