Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo 14:26 - Jun 18 with 14963 viewsDiscodroids

I keep clocking this potion on the shelves, and was thinking of making a purchase. At 49 in November , im starting to notice a slight thinning on the crown, David Cameron style, when i go to the barbers. Has anyone used it?.

Unlike Andre Neil (brillo)from the Daily politics show , I dont want to harvest the hair from the shoulders from that geezer in Clash of the titans, so is it worth a go?

[Post edited 18 Jun 2016 14:26]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo on 14:30 - Jun 18 with 10654 viewsbosh67

I don't have enough hair to justify it... but I hear it's going fast!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo on 14:39 - Jun 18 with 10635 viewsDiscodroids

Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo on 14:30 - Jun 18 by bosh67

I don't have enough hair to justify it... but I hear it's going fast!

Ive missed you Bosh, im a bit out of the loop at the moment, is the oliver postgate bookend Karl Henry still here ?.he defo needs caffeine in his follicles and feet.

Furthermore , i havent had a drink for 3 weeks and in due course will be getting royally on it at a BBQ In a minute. Can i have one of your Chemical brothers meets Gil scot Heron meets Paul Oakenfold meets donald byrd soundcloud tunes for when i get back later?
[Post edited 18 Jun 2016 14:40]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo on 14:41 - Jun 18 with 10625 viewsMytch_QPR

If it's all about the caffeine then why not try a bit of Gold Blend on the barnet? - you could end up looking like a bit of a Gareth Hunt.

I'm a couple of years behind you, Disco, but the mid life crisis has started to creep up on me. I mentioned on another thread that I recently felt so inadequate and uninteresting after a trip to my barbers (grade 3 back and sides and tidy up on the top, please) that I bought a pair of these:

This morning I find myself, hands in pockets of my M&S Blue Harbour (TM) stone wash jeans in the aisle at Waitrose, pondering over the best hair gel to buy. It's not going to get any better for me, is it?

Good to have you back, have you made up with Danny?

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo on 14:54 - Jun 18 with 10592 viewsDiscodroids

Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo on 14:41 - Jun 18 by Mytch_QPR

If it's all about the caffeine then why not try a bit of Gold Blend on the barnet? - you could end up looking like a bit of a Gareth Hunt.

I'm a couple of years behind you, Disco, but the mid life crisis has started to creep up on me. I mentioned on another thread that I recently felt so inadequate and uninteresting after a trip to my barbers (grade 3 back and sides and tidy up on the top, please) that I bought a pair of these:

This morning I find myself, hands in pockets of my M&S Blue Harbour (TM) stone wash jeans in the aisle at Waitrose, pondering over the best hair gel to buy. It's not going to get any better for me, is it?

Good to have you back, have you made up with Danny?

late 40's are treacherous times Mytch. Even my 36" jeans are taking on a max wall look.

i like those shoes you posted.. ive seen them in brentwood high street , the TOWIE firm love them. Im still rocking red or dead shoes but they give me a back ache and feet like one of those ancient footbinding women in china .

In my mind i look like david sylvian in the early 80's , but the barbers mirror tells me i look like popeye doyle in the french connection.

I believe me and Daniel are cushty..judging by his avatar he doesnt need Alpecin.

its all a load of bollocks isnt it these hair things, none of them work.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2016 14:55]

Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo on 14:57 - Jun 18 with 10584 viewsbosh67

Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo on 14:39 - Jun 18 by Discodroids

Ive missed you Bosh, im a bit out of the loop at the moment, is the oliver postgate bookend Karl Henry still here ?.he defo needs caffeine in his follicles and feet.

Furthermore , i havent had a drink for 3 weeks and in due course will be getting royally on it at a BBQ In a minute. Can i have one of your Chemical brothers meets Gil scot Heron meets Paul Oakenfold meets donald byrd soundcloud tunes for when i get back later?
[Post edited 18 Jun 2016 14:40]

Yes, Karl is still here Disco. With other players leaving we had to have a cliff hanger with one of the old guard. His contract runs out at the end of the month and then the excitement of will he won't he begins again. I think it's down to whether he is okay with Head and Shoulders rather than Alpecin. What with all the cut backs and all.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo on 15:00 - Jun 18 with 10564 viewsDannytheR

Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo on 14:54 - Jun 18 by Discodroids

late 40's are treacherous times Mytch. Even my 36" jeans are taking on a max wall look.

i like those shoes you posted.. ive seen them in brentwood high street , the TOWIE firm love them. Im still rocking red or dead shoes but they give me a back ache and feet like one of those ancient footbinding women in china .

In my mind i look like david sylvian in the early 80's , but the barbers mirror tells me i look like popeye doyle in the french connection.

I believe me and Daniel are cushty..judging by his avatar he doesnt need Alpecin.

its all a load of bollocks isnt it these hair things, none of them work.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2016 14:55]

I'd love to take the credit for it Disco, but that's Ned Zelic with the luxurious barnet in the avatar.

Me, I've got a bald spot like a large dinner plate.

I did try the caffeine shampoo when I first noticed the gleam coming off the top of my head. Sadly, all it seems to do is make your remaining hair stand up on end like a mass of electrified pubes, I suppose in order to at least distract people from all that scalp.
Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo on 15:05 - Jun 18 with 10555 viewsDiscodroids

Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo on 14:57 - Jun 18 by bosh67

Yes, Karl is still here Disco. With other players leaving we had to have a cliff hanger with one of the old guard. His contract runs out at the end of the month and then the excitement of will he won't he begins again. I think it's down to whether he is okay with Head and Shoulders rather than Alpecin. What with all the cut backs and all.

Damn. Id thought he'd left. Curses!. Getting back to this hair situ, ive even started to use conditioner for the first time in my life, Im drying out like and old kumquat left on the window sil in my old age. I reckon Niko used conditioner.

Ive just seen that boots are doing 3 for 2 on the Alpecian with an alpecian' liquid hair energizer' to stimulate the roots. if it doesnt work on the barnet i can use it to clean the spark plugs on my kia soul.

i shall report my findings at a later date. dont touch that dial/

Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo on 15:06 - Jun 18 with 10546 viewsQPRDave

Works quite well disco
This was me this morning before my shower

Then Lunch time....progress!

And now!!!

Be very careful with it though mate, I dropped some suds on the cat who strolled into the bathroom...

Login to get fewer ads

Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo on 15:07 - Jun 18 with 10547 viewskensalriser

Caffeine ain't gonna stop you going bald. Embrace it. If you've got to 50 without getting to the Professor Heinz Wolf/Ralph Coates stage I'd say that's a damn fine result. Women under 40 aren't going to look at you anyway, hirsute or not.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo on 15:11 - Jun 18 with 10535 viewsDiscodroids

Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo on 15:00 - Jun 18 by DannytheR

I'd love to take the credit for it Disco, but that's Ned Zelic with the luxurious barnet in the avatar.

Me, I've got a bald spot like a large dinner plate.

I did try the caffeine shampoo when I first noticed the gleam coming off the top of my head. Sadly, all it seems to do is make your remaining hair stand up on end like a mass of electrified pubes, I suppose in order to at least distract people from all that scalp.

Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo on 15:14 - Jun 18 with 10525 viewsDiscodroids

Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo on 15:07 - Jun 18 by kensalriser

Caffeine ain't gonna stop you going bald. Embrace it. If you've got to 50 without getting to the Professor Heinz Wolf/Ralph Coates stage I'd say that's a damn fine result. Women under 40 aren't going to look at you anyway, hirsute or not.

i am not going bald sir, just thinning slightly on the crown. You cut me to the quick there kensal you scoundrel.

im also growing tits as well, so things are looking good all round !!

Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo on 15:16 - Jun 18 with 10522 viewsDiscodroids

Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo on 15:06 - Jun 18 by QPRDave

Works quite well disco
This was me this morning before my shower

Then Lunch time....progress!

And now!!!

Be very careful with it though mate, I dropped some suds on the cat who strolled into the bathroom...

that comb over is a thing of beauty!.

i have got midge ure sideburns that he had for the' Vienna' Video, which im pretty proud of .

im getting a lfw beasting here.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2016 15:18]

Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo on 15:24 - Jun 18 with 10489 viewsMytch_QPR

Danny:

Disco:

I misread your earlier post, Disco, and thought you were going to be on the sauce big time at B&Q. I understand that you've had your fair share of chemicals but I did think that even for you this was going a bit overboard.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo on 15:32 - Jun 18 with 10472 viewsjohncharles

Anyone tried the crystal meth conditioner ?

Strong and stable my arse.

Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo on 15:33 - Jun 18 with 10468 viewsDiscodroids

Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo on 15:24 - Jun 18 by Mytch_QPR

Danny:

Disco:

I misread your earlier post, Disco, and thought you were going to be on the sauce big time at B&Q. I understand that you've had your fair share of chemicals but I did think that even for you this was going a bit overboard.

Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo on 15:35 - Jun 18 with 10458 viewsDiscodroids

Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo on 15:32 - Jun 18 by johncharles

Anyone tried the crystal meth conditioner ?

its about the only thing i didnt try in the wonder years 1989 to 2009.

Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo on 15:52 - Jun 18 with 10405 viewsMytch_QPR

Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo on 15:35 - Jun 18 by Discodroids

its about the only thing i didnt try in the wonder years 1989 to 2009.

Disco,

This is loosely on the subject of hair...

Whilst you were 'away' (and I hope everything is okay with your lad), there was another thread started by some perv who admitted to shaving his rear crack. Anyway, one of the items to delight in that thread was this product:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Veet-Men-Hair-Removal-Cream/dp/B000KKNQBK/ref=sr_1_3_a_

Have a read of the reviews - it makes for wonderful reading. Enjoy B&Q.

Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo on 17:35 - Jun 18 with 10267 viewsSimonJames

100% of people who drink water will die.

Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo on 19:11 - Jun 18 with 10152 viewsdanehoop

My brother swears by the alpecin caffeine shampoo. I tried it and thought is was shit, to the point it seemed to accelerate hair loss. Go for the regaine from boots. Expensive, but more likely to help you.

Altnatively wear a hat. Mr wingaarde would approve.

Never knowingly understood

Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo on 19:22 - Jun 18 with 10135 viewsDiscodroids

Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo on 19:11 - Jun 18 by danehoop

My brother swears by the alpecin caffeine shampoo. I tried it and thought is was shit, to the point it seemed to accelerate hair loss. Go for the regaine from boots. Expensive, but more likely to help you.

Altnatively wear a hat. Mr wingaarde would approve.

as ever, sage advice From Dane. Dane a thousand apologies for my emotional pm to you sir...ive been thru the mangle the past few weeks and was ripped to the tits on the ale!

what about this stuff..

its like magnetic iron filings or something !.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2016 19:24]

Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo on 19:51 - Jun 18 with 10102 viewsbosh67

Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo on 19:22 - Jun 18 by Discodroids

as ever, sage advice From Dane. Dane a thousand apologies for my emotional pm to you sir...ive been thru the mangle the past few weeks and was ripped to the tits on the ale!

what about this stuff..

its like magnetic iron filings or something !.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2016 19:24]

Yup, tried Toppik. It depends if you have thinning hair. It sort of does a job I guess.

For me it was a bit of a problem and I tried it out one evening before I went out. Big mistake because if you put it on yourself it goes everywhere. It looked dreadful. Even worse I didn't realise I had spilled it on the hair on my forearms and I went out that night looking like a cross between an Action Man with Alopecia, with the arms of a werewolf. Needless to say females avoided me and I was actually shot by several trophy hunters, one of whom took a picture posing next to me and posted it on facebook.

Never knowingly right.

Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo on 20:02 - Jun 18 with 10089 viewsDiscodroids

Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo on 19:51 - Jun 18 by bosh67

Yup, tried Toppik. It depends if you have thinning hair. It sort of does a job I guess.

For me it was a bit of a problem and I tried it out one evening before I went out. Big mistake because if you put it on yourself it goes everywhere. It looked dreadful. Even worse I didn't realise I had spilled it on the hair on my forearms and I went out that night looking like a cross between an Action Man with Alopecia, with the arms of a werewolf. Needless to say females avoided me and I was actually shot by several trophy hunters, one of whom took a picture posing next to me and posted it on facebook.

take a bow , mate..action man with alopecia and arms of a werewolf!

Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo on 00:38 - Jun 19 with 9941 viewsCiderwithRsie

Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo on 15:24 - Jun 18 by Mytch_QPR

Danny:

Disco:

I don't know why you thought that. It's the only way you'd get me into the bloody place.
Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo on 16:52 - Jun 19 with 9708 viewscheeseydane

Been using it for a few months. It basically thickens up the hair you have. So its easier to cover up if thats your monkey.
It means more eighties style hair but no regrowth. But on the plus side if your Rick Astley inspired, then u should be bitching for it.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo on 17:00 - Jun 19 with 9694 viewsconnell10

I'm 51 and have a lovely head of hair and I ain't gone grey yet, which is strange being a rangers fan and all

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024