Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yet another pre-season tour fiasco 17:25 - Jun 30 with 10629 viewsQPR1882

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/qpr-psv-friendly-update-information-su
Yet another pre-season tour fiasco on 17:40 - Jun 30 with 9184 viewsRangersDave

Security concerns?

If this is the case no games played in Europe next season for anyone, if piddly little QPR and PSV are a threat to peace.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2016 17:45]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Yet another pre-season tour fiasco on 17:45 - Jun 30 with 9172 viewsQPR_John

Yes clearly the clubs fault
Yet another pre-season tour fiasco on 17:49 - Jun 30 with 9160 viewsQPR1882

Yet another pre-season tour fiasco on 17:45 - Jun 30 by QPR_John

If the venue is to be changed for security reasons at this stage then it was never the right venue in the 1st place. QPR would have sent someone over to ok the venue along with PSV
Yet another pre-season tour fiasco on 17:58 - Jun 30 with 9128 viewssimmo

Do you not think the Euros might have played a part? In that the security people saw the English beng cnts in France so worried about English fans rocking up and throwing chairs about so cancelled to save the potential agg?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Yet another pre-season tour fiasco on 18:02 - Jun 30 with 9113 viewsdaveB

Yet another pre-season tour fiasco on 17:49 - Jun 30 by QPR1882

If the venue is to be changed for security reasons at this stage then it was never the right venue in the 1st place. QPR would have sent someone over to ok the venue along with PSV

PSV knew nothing about it until yesterday either so it's something new that has happened recently. As long as the game is played on a decent pitch I don't see a massive problem
Yet another pre-season tour fiasco on 18:10 - Jun 30 with 9092 views1MoreBrightonR

"fiasco" is a good bit of negative QPR exageration...i can think of a lot of things going on in the UK that i'd class as a fiasco at the moment, this isnt one of them
Yet another pre-season tour fiasco on 18:12 - Jun 30 with 9074 viewsQPR1882

Yet another pre-season tour fiasco on 18:10 - Jun 30 by 1MoreBrightonR

"fiasco" is a good bit of negative QPR exageration...i can think of a lot of things going on in the UK that i'd class as a fiasco at the moment, this isnt one of them

I'm guessing it would feel like one if you took time off work and spent hundreds on flights and hotels in Arnhem
Yet another pre-season tour fiasco on 18:22 - Jun 30 with 9040 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Completely unavoidable to be fair, and sounds like it's being dealt with.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Yet another pre-season tour fiasco on 18:25 - Jun 30 with 9029 viewsQPR1882

Yet another pre-season tour fiasco on 18:22 - Jun 30 by BrianMcCarthy

Completely unavoidable to be fair, and sounds like it's being dealt with.

seems that way.......
It is still unclear whether the exhibition game between PSV and Queens Park Rangers is finished on Friday, July 8th in Driel . The duel would be prohibited by the local authorities.
PSV was aware of the turmoil surrounding the exhibition game , but further investigation by the security services of PSV and the opponent did in the Netherlands and England no confirmations of imminent unrest , " report the Eindhoven in a statement on their website.

PSV until tonight in the assumption that all relevant agencies were in agreement . To date there is no official communication from Driel communicated to PSV . Should the contest indeed be banned , then PSV will immediately start searching for a new location . "

A translation from a Dutch paper, just worried they are going to play the game miles from Arnhem.
Yet another pre-season tour fiasco on 20:38 - Jun 30 with 8803 viewsJalfrezi_Rs

Yet another pre-season tour fiasco on 18:12 - Jun 30 by QPR1882

I'm guessing it would feel like one if you took time off work and spent hundreds on flights and hotels in Arnhem

My lads taking me to both games as a 50th pressie, booked flight into Eindhoven on fri morning. Luckily not booked hotels and trains yet. Think we can work around a venue change, but just hope the day isn't changed. Match tickets arrived today. Anyone else in same boat?
Yet another pre-season tour fiasco on 23:05 - Jun 30 with 8598 viewsBrightonhoop

Am I missing something? What's the 'security threat?;
Yet another pre-season tour fiasco on 23:55 - Jun 30 with 8539 viewsFredManRave

Do you not think this video might have played a part? In that the security people saw a pissed Rangers fan being a drunken thug so worried about all Rangers fans rocking up and invading the pitch looking for extreme violence so cancelled to save the potential agg?

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Yet another pre-season tour fiasco on 08:32 - Jul 1 with 8364 viewsJalfrezi_Rs

We looked to see what other games we could take in over the long weekend, and vitesse Arnhem were down to play Ostend on the sat. Wonder if that's the problem, 2 games, 4 teams in 2 days
Yet another pre-season tour fiasco on 15:32 - Jul 1 with 8214 viewsTacticalR

I am worried that fiascos are hitting us out of nowhere and I would love to see the club appoint a Chief Fiascos Officer so that we can arrange our own fiascos. We might also be able to raise money through sponsored fiascos.

Air hostess clique

Yet another pre-season tour fiasco on 23:17 - Jul 1 with 8093 viewsQPR1882

Yet another pre-season tour fiasco on 15:32 - Jul 1 by TacticalR

I am worried that fiascos are hitting us out of nowhere and I would love to see the club appoint a Chief Fiascos Officer so that we can arrange our own fiascos. We might also be able to raise money through sponsored fiascos.

i see the idiots have arrived on thread......
Yet another pre-season tour fiasco on 23:31 - Jul 1 with 8065 viewskensalriser

Yet another pre-season tour fiasco on 15:32 - Jul 1 by TacticalR

We have a Chief Fiascos Officer - fellow by the name of Fernandes.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Yet another pre-season tour fiasco on 01:17 - Jul 2 with 7998 viewsconnell10

Yet another pre-season tour fiasco on 23:17 - Jul 1 by QPR1882

i see the idiots have arrived on thread......

Its called banter mate , stop being such a drama queen!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Yet another pre-season tour fiasco on 09:10 - Jul 5 with 7691 viewssmegma

Yet another pre-season tour fiasco on 08:32 - Jul 1 by Jalfrezi_Rs

We looked to see what other games we could take in over the long weekend, and vitesse Arnhem were down to play Ostend on the sat. Wonder if that's the problem, 2 games, 4 teams in 2 days

I've read four different reasons touted as to why the game will not take place in the village of Driel.
PSV planning to ambush us.
Vitesse Arnhem planning to ambush PSV.
Vitesse planning to ambush us
A music festival in Arnhem that night means Police resources are stretched.

Driel hosted Feyenoord last weekend.
Driel are hosting Vitesse Arnhem v Oostende on Saturday.

I think the mayor has just had a hissy fit . The announcement is supposed to be sometime today as to where the rearranged venue is. I hope it's near the original venue as my hotel can't be cancelled.

Will you be doing the Vitesse v Oostende game Jalfrezi??
Yet another pre-season tour fiasco on 09:14 - Jul 5 with 7676 viewssmegma

Yet another pre-season tour fiasco on 17:45 - Jun 30 by QPR_John

Reading both clubs websites it seems it's out of their hands. But that won't stop some people blaming our club including those not going to the game.
Yet another pre-season tour fiasco on 09:27 - Jul 5 with 7642 viewshopphoops

Yet another pre-season tour fiasco on 18:12 - Jun 30 by QPR1882

We think you're just a little tired, '82.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Yet another pre-season tour fiasco on 19:35 - Jul 5 with 7529 viewsJalfrezi_Rs

Yet another pre-season tour fiasco on 09:10 - Jul 5 by smegma

I've read four different reasons touted as to why the game will not take place in the village of Driel.
PSV planning to ambush us.
Vitesse Arnhem planning to ambush PSV.
Vitesse planning to ambush us
A music festival in Arnhem that night means Police resources are stretched.

Driel hosted Feyenoord last weekend.
Driel are hosting Vitesse Arnhem v Oostende on Saturday.

I think the mayor has just had a hissy fit . The announcement is supposed to be sometime today as to where the rearranged venue is. I hope it's near the original venue as my hotel can't be cancelled.

Will you be doing the Vitesse v Oostende game Jalfrezi??

wasn't planning on doing the Vitesse Arnhem game, would mean 2 nights in Arnhem. Will prob head up to Amsterdam after the training session Sat morn.

Still looking to see what other games may be on, none jumping out yet though.
Yet another pre-season tour fiasco on 22:40 - Jul 5 with 7420 viewsTacticalR

Yet another pre-season tour fiasco on 23:05 - Jun 30 by Brightonhoop

Am I missing something? What's the 'security threat?;

The Dutch police have found a hidden cache of bumbags.

Air hostess clique

Yet another pre-season tour fiasco on 23:12 - Jul 5 with 7374 viewsFredManRave

Yet another pre-season tour fiasco on 22:40 - Jul 5 by TacticalR

The Dutch police have found a hidden cache of bumbags.

Was that in the Red Light area?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Yet another pre-season tour fiasco on 07:53 - Jul 6 with 7279 viewsRangersDave

Coming soon, the match report from the rescheduled QPR pre season match against the Crawley blind women's 11 reserves against the mighty and illustrious QPR.

(Rescheduled because of security problems (no one could find the key to the grounds padlocked gates))

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Yet another pre-season tour fiasco on 08:08 - Jul 6 with 7255 viewsTacticalR

Yet another pre-season tour fiasco on 07:53 - Jul 6 by RangersDave

Coming soon, the match report from the rescheduled QPR pre season match against the Crawley blind women's 11 reserves against the mighty and illustrious QPR.

(Rescheduled because of security problems (no one could find the key to the grounds padlocked gates))

Some concerns have been raised about their hooligan following.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024