Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not dead yet. 22:14 - Jul 3 with 5764 viewsCiderwithRsie

Following the sad loss of Caroline Ahearne - not that I was especially a big fan, but yet another talented person dying too young - its time for a list of those who are still alive in 2016 despite all temptation to the contrary.

1. Olivia de Havilland - age 100 and slightly to my surprise turns out to have two British parents (though born Tokyo according to wiki)
2. Fenella Fielding of Carry On Screaming fame, aged 88
3. Richard Adams - the Watership Down bloke, age 96.
4. Discodroids - age unknown, but whatever it is I feel it has been achieved i the face of some stiff opposition.
5. My belief that QPR are the finest football team the world has ever seen.

So take that Mr Death, you bony-arsed old bastard. I'm off to check that I'm still alive.
Not dead yet. on 22:17 - Jul 3 with 4850 viewsconnell10

And shane macgowan!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Not dead yet. on 02:14 - Jul 4 with 4714 viewsBoston

Not dead yet. on 22:17 - Jul 3 by connell10

And shane macgowan!

That's debatable.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Not dead yet. on 02:16 - Jul 4 with 4711 viewsPunteR

Shaun Ryder or Bez.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Not dead yet. on 03:38 - Jul 4 with 4692 viewsqpr1976

Keith Richards
Pete Doherty
Virtually All of Primal Scream
Not dead yet. on 05:00 - Jul 4 with 4676 viewsHonkytonks

Kirk 'im spartacus' douglas
Not dead yet. on 08:07 - Jul 4 with 4602 viewsDorse

Lionel Blair

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Not dead yet. on 08:34 - Jul 4 with 4578 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Vera Lynn

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Not dead yet. on 08:41 - Jul 4 with 4567 viewsloftboy

Bruce Forsyth
Keith Richardz

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Login to get fewer ads

Not dead yet. on 08:50 - Jul 4 with 4549 viewsMetallica_Hoop

This is good.

Check out the top one!!! http://thefilmexperience.net/blog/2015/7/27/200-oldest-living-screen-stars-of-no

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Not dead yet. on 08:52 - Jul 4 with 4541 viewsNorthernr

Bieber is still with us. I'm convinced it's him killing all the others. Soon there will only be Bieber, on every channel. 24/7.
Not dead yet. on 09:12 - Jul 4 with 4515 viewsPommyhoop

Johnny Adair

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Not dead yet. on 09:31 - Jul 4 with 4497 viewsCamberleyR

Jimmy Young, 94.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Not dead yet. on 09:43 - Jul 4 with 4467 viewsCiderwithRsie

Not dead yet. on 08:50 - Jul 4 by Metallica_Hoop

This is good.

Check out the top one!!! http://thefilmexperience.net/blog/2015/7/27/200-oldest-living-screen-stars-of-no

I love that Zsa Zsa Gabor's big achievement was having more husbands than Liz Taylor.
Not dead yet. on 12:44 - Jul 4 with 4368 viewsDiscodroids

Thank you Cider. Every Dog deserves a warm piece of the pavement in the sunshine and im in good company judging by your list. High doses of Vitamin B complex, Vitamin e , Milk Thistle and the love of a good woman keep me from turning up me toes.

What a fine forum this is , before its creation I spent All day at work eschewing my case load of thieves , Pimps, Skag heads, Wife beaters and Sex beasts to write Subversive Letters to the Evening Standard , update my lotus 1-2-3 detailed files on the personal hygiene methods of my female colleagues at work and looking at the screwfix catalogue in perpetuity.

What a time to be alive. Although the Immortal Brexit Thread(s) has me hankering to be wired up to frankie frasers black box and his pliers , under the approving manic gaze of Eddie richardson .

IMO, Len McClusky looks a terry Hurlock measured pass away from a heart attack, and George Osborne looks like he's suffering from Scurvy and the bends. I might even outlast them.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Not dead yet. on 13:27 - Jul 4 with 4307 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Tom Watson (MP) looks just a doughnut or two away from a coronary, not least of all if he is anywhere near the ranter he is portrayed to be.

Mind you Nicholas Soames looks as though he has eaten Tom Watson.
Not dead yet. on 13:39 - Jul 4 with 4290 viewsTheBlob

Sue Perkins.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Not dead yet. on 13:57 - Jul 4 with 4271 viewsheadhoops

Dave Gahan - Depeche Mode.
Mary Berry
Vladamir Putin.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Not dead yet. on 14:21 - Jul 4 with 4230 viewsMrSheen

Some live Presidents

George HW Bush - 92
Jimmy Carter - 91
Valery Giscard d'Estaing - 90
Not dead yet. on 14:45 - Jul 4 with 4198 viewsCiderwithRsie

Not dead yet. on 12:44 - Jul 4 by Discodroids

Thank you Cider. Every Dog deserves a warm piece of the pavement in the sunshine and im in good company judging by your list. High doses of Vitamin B complex, Vitamin e , Milk Thistle and the love of a good woman keep me from turning up me toes.

What a fine forum this is , before its creation I spent All day at work eschewing my case load of thieves , Pimps, Skag heads, Wife beaters and Sex beasts to write Subversive Letters to the Evening Standard , update my lotus 1-2-3 detailed files on the personal hygiene methods of my female colleagues at work and looking at the screwfix catalogue in perpetuity.

What a time to be alive. Although the Immortal Brexit Thread(s) has me hankering to be wired up to frankie frasers black box and his pliers , under the approving manic gaze of Eddie richardson .

IMO, Len McClusky looks a terry Hurlock measured pass away from a heart attack, and George Osborne looks like he's suffering from Scurvy and the bends. I might even outlast them.

eschewing my case load of thieves , Pimps, Skag heads, Wife beaters and Sex beasts to write Subversive Letters to the Evening Standard

If I didn't know you were worked in Probation I'd have assumed you were in the Shadow Cabinet. Or possibly Roy Hodgson.
Not dead yet. on 14:49 - Jul 4 with 4195 viewsjohncharles

Not dead yet. on 14:45 - Jul 4 by CiderwithRsie

eschewing my case load of thieves , Pimps, Skag heads, Wife beaters and Sex beasts to write Subversive Letters to the Evening Standard

If I didn't know you were worked in Probation I'd have assumed you were in the Shadow Cabinet. Or possibly Roy Hodgson.

Or a regular contributor to a QPR website,
Oh
Hang on

Strong and stable my arse.

Not dead yet. on 16:10 - Jul 4 with 4145 viewswortonranger

The United Kingdom ( but might not have long left, certainly gone downhill recently )
Not dead yet. on 18:51 - Jul 4 with 4072 viewsTheBlob

John Mayall 82,still gigging.

Not dead yet. on 18:53 - Jul 4 with 4070 viewsTheBlob

The Baked Bean and Phil.

But then lizards live to a right old.Innit.

Not dead yet. on 19:50 - Jul 4 with 4032 viewsSomersetHoops

Here's a few:-
Ginger Baker (how?)
Chris Farlowe
Cliff Bennett
Gino Washington
Paul Jones
Mike D'Abo
Donovan
PP Arnold
All I think if they are still alive, listed to appear at the Windsor Festival (God willing) on 23rd July celebrating 50 years since the claimed first rock festival in 1966 at the same site of Windsor Racecourse. I'm going with my brother and I'm intrigued to see if they can still cut it. Anyway I think the beer will flow so I might be able to transport myself back 50 years.

Who's Next?

Not dead yet. on 20:25 - Jul 4 with 3980 viewsBluce_Ree

The MIGHTY Holly Johnson. I'm sure the dude has had AIDS for like the most years ever but he's still killing the game.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024