Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Problems buying Leeds tickets online 11:30 - Jul 14 with 1058 views1MoreBrightonR

Any other season ticket holders finding they cant buy Leeds tickets online? The club told me that even though the eticketing site said members only, it should automatically work for season ticket holders now but no luck...
Problems buying Leeds tickets online on 11:45 - Jul 14 with 1046 viewsJeff

It's advance sale for members who have the £30 upgrade only i think - i tried to get some, was unable to, bought the £30 thing and then was able to easily buy 3 tickets...

Can we not knock it?

Problems buying Leeds tickets online on 11:58 - Jul 14 with 1030 viewsqpr1976

I think they may have changed the Loyalty Point scheme also.

As a Season Ticket holder, I received my S/T's 2 or 3 weeks ago, but no sign of any Loyalty Points being added to my Account.
I selected Automatic Home Cup Tie (God knows why) at the same time and in the last 2 days I have a ticket reserved for Swindon +10 Loyalty points added ?
So they can, sort out the Cup, but not the earlier S/T ??

I've a feeling I saw it somewhere that they were going to change, or refine the Loyalty Points system in some way.
Not sure how or if they did ?
Problems buying Leeds tickets online on 11:58 - Jul 14 with 1030 views1MoreBrightonR

box office told me it was open to season ticket holders at this point. to be fair though, they have given me a call and left me a voicemail...need to call them back.
Problems buying Leeds tickets online on 17:52 - Jul 14 with 930 viewsHarbour

Bit odd you cannot see what see what seats are available prefer the. Map they used last year better
Problems buying Leeds tickets online on 18:01 - Jul 14 with 917 viewsHantsR

Don't think I'll be able to go but not possible to put ST seat up for sale via Twickets last couple of times I tried.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024