Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson 19:38 - Jul 25 with 18500 viewsaston_hoop

According to Dave Mac

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-wls-qpr-tottenham-alex-pritchard-jon

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 19:47 - Jul 25 with 8617 viewsqueensparker

Pritchard would be amazing, I'll believe it when I see it though!
[Post edited 25 Jul 2016 19:49]
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 19:50 - Jul 25 with 8590 viewsaston_hoop

Yeah from what I have seen of Pritchard, he would be one of the standout players in the team. Combined with the fact that he knows some of our hierarchy would make me feel confident about this guy being good for us.

Don't really know much about this Bodvarsson apart from what I saw at the Euros, seemed a big lump of a striker there and suited the icelandic play well. Wiki suggests he can play right wing so maybe there is more to it than a new striker.

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 19:51 - Jul 25 with 8587 viewsjoolsyp

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 19:47 - Jul 25 by queensparker

Pritchard would be amazing, I'll believe it when I see it though!
[Post edited 25 Jul 2016 19:49]

And Bodvarsson would give us the perfect excuse to try out the Icelandic 'Huh' chant ...
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 19:54 - Jul 25 with 8561 viewsrsonist

Good player at this level Pritchard but for us would tread on Chery's toes I think. Has no future at Spurs so wherever he goes he'll be looking to stay eventually - I'd imagine Newcastle, Norwich, possibly Burnley will be more attractive options.

Surprised we've not shown an interest in Grant Ward, the other Spurs reserve who did well on loan at Rotherham last season. Fast and direct winger. Josh Onomah might be available for a loan too.
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 19:59 - Jul 25 with 8526 viewsted_hendrix

I'd have Pritchard in our team all day long.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 20:12 - Jul 25 with 8451 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Pritchard would be fantastic. He is a great little player. Would have him all day long.
Won't act like I have a clue who Bodvarsson is but if it shuts people up about buying a striker then i'm all for it

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 21:18 - Jul 25 with 8167 viewseghamranger

I don't much about the Icelandic bloke but Pritchard is superb at this level. Linked with a £8 million move to Swansea... So can't see us picking him up for 2-3. However, the old Spurs connections may do us a favour.
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 21:19 - Jul 25 with 8164 viewscaliforniahoop

I don't rate Chery as highly as most, my only memory of Pitchard was playing Swindon a few years ago in the cup, two players destroyed us, one was Pitchard the other was Loungo, good player, fingers crossed!
Login to get fewer ads

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 21:40 - Jul 25 with 8059 viewsWokingR

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 19:51 - Jul 25 by joolsyp

And Bodvarsson would give us the perfect excuse to try out the Icelandic 'Huh' chant ...

Or "who's the dadi ?"
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 21:55 - Jul 25 with 8000 viewsRs_Holy

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 19:51 - Jul 25 by joolsyp

Not quite the same when only 12 people attempt it
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 22:19 - Jul 25 with 7900 viewsNorthernr

Pritchard would be amazing. Suspect two dozen other clubs feel the same way.
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 23:34 - Jul 25 with 7708 viewsmcqpr10

Pritchard on loan at Brentford two years ago was one of the best players in the division. I would put him ahead of chery
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 09:18 - Jul 26 with 7329 viewsHooparoo

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 23:34 - Jul 25 by mcqpr10

Pritchard on loan at Brentford two years ago was one of the best players in the division. I would put him ahead of chery

Great to see that every possible signing that pops up fits within the stated objective of two players for every position and healthy competition for places. This pre-season feels so much better than the ill conceived " kid in a candy store" recruitment of the last few seasons.

Nice to feel positive about the Rs again. 😃

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 09:41 - Jul 26 with 7243 viewsdaveB

can't see us getting Pritchard, I think he'll get a move to a premier league club on loan
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 09:47 - Jul 26 with 7216 viewsPinnerPaul

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 09:41 - Jul 26 by daveB

can't see us getting Pritchard, I think he'll get a move to a premier league club on loan

Glimmer of hope is that article says he did that last season (WBA) but didn't get a game.
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 09:49 - Jul 26 with 7202 viewsMick_S

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 09:47 - Jul 26 by PinnerPaul

Glimmer of hope is that article says he did that last season (WBA) but didn't get a game.

He played a few minutes here and there; West Brom were reluctant to field him in a struggling team. Utterly pointless loan.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 09:59 - Jul 26 with 7152 viewsdaveB

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 09:49 - Jul 26 by Mick_S

He played a few minutes here and there; West Brom were reluctant to field him in a struggling team. Utterly pointless loan.

They did the same with a winger from Arsenal as well
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 12:22 - Jul 26 with 6871 viewsrsonist

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 23:34 - Jul 25 by mcqpr10

This may be the case but you're only as strong as your weakest link. We should be focusing on what we don't have instead of making marginal improvements on what's already in place.

Like I say he is a great player, I'd be delighted to see him at the club, and he even might be able to dovetail with Chery in some way but I'm not sure how he would fit into JFH's pressing/counter game at all. Playing devil's advocate I might even argue it's actually the first move we've made this summer that's a little bit predictable and dare I say Redknappish.
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 12:30 - Jul 29 with 6477 viewsaston_hoop

Jack Robinson has been shifted from squad number 15 to number 18. Bodvarsson wears 15 for club and country (trying to put 2+2 together!). You heard it here first!

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 13:25 - Jul 29 with 6263 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 12:30 - Jul 29 by aston_hoop

Jack Robinson has been shifted from squad number 15 to number 18. Bodvarsson wears 15 for club and country (trying to put 2+2 together!). You heard it here first!

bradrangers on WATRB 12.13pm just beat you ;)
(unless that is your alto-ego of course!)
[Post edited 29 Jul 2016 13:26]
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 13:33 - Jul 29 with 6198 viewsaston_hoop

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 13:25 - Jul 29 by CroydonCaptJack

bradrangers on WATRB 12.13pm just beat you ;)
(unless that is your alto-ego of course!)
[Post edited 29 Jul 2016 13:26]

Dammit, that definitely ain't me. Still, nobody reads that site do they? So they'll read it here first

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 13:36 - Jul 29 with 6180 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 13:33 - Jul 29 by aston_hoop

Dammit, that definitely ain't me. Still, nobody reads that site do they? So they'll read it here first

Damn, you caught me out there aston!
I normally come here first though (honestly Clive!)
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 14:34 - Jul 29 with 5993 viewsdaveB

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-jon-dadi-bodvarsson-move-wls-latest
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 15:07 - Jul 29 with 5884 viewsrsonist

Wyscout (professional analysis company) highlights package of him is online here. Bit more, er, honest than what you'd normally get from a Youtube reel.
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 15:15 - Jul 29 with 5843 viewsrsonist

He seems pretty Polter-esque. Awkward, runs hard, etc.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024